Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight (32361 Views)

Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood — Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by kayperry: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ishilove:

I don't know these people.

All na gimmicks jare. Blaady PR stunt.

eeyah! If to say you get gotv and television nii .. Asiri a'bo

abi sey church deeper life lo'n lo nii undecided make I no waste my prayer

1 Like

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by BeanmanX(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
pretydiva:
Like for bnxn, share for ruger. Bnxn is highly mouthed sha cheesy
U re jobless,,,
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by theTranslator: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Stupid beef.

These dudes need to make Nigerian entertainment system interesting!

They don’t kill each other and only rant online!

Get the music industry to stage where Wiz gang will smoke Davido, and Davido’s gangs will get revenge. From there, matters will escalate and bodies will start dropping.

Dudes need to be catching bodies and not just ranting!

All Nigerian wannabes got 0 bodies!

this is not America, we don't kill foolishly

You can go ask king von

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by theTranslator: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Edoziesmart:
I don't know any of them and haven't hear such name as Nigerian musician. May be cus I don't give a middle finger to afrobeat.

Next...
people that think because they don't listen to afrobeats they are better<<<

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Angelfrost(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Two barely upcoming artistes fighting and disturbing us on Twitter!

Nothing to see here!

1 Like

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by theTranslator: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
mjuvey3:
Planned beef grin They know fans are so gullible grin

By the way, these guys alongside Fireboy are upcoming acts I'm feeling presently in naija.

Buju aka BNXN is versatile.

Ruger got good lyrics and nice beats.

Fireboy is humble and got one of the best voice control I've seen on any artist.
fireboy is not in their set

Fireboy is fire

2 Likes

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by FrenchyL(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Designia:
Guyyyyyyy omo buju finish this guy shocked shocked shocked grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Princessogaraya(f): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
All this small boy sef
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Stupid beef.

Get the music industry to stage where Wiz gang will smoke Davido, and Davido’s gangs will get revenge. From there, matters will escalate and bodies will start dropping.

Rappers say they want smoke but they just bluffing, when you see em face to face it ain’t nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by pretydiva(f): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
FILEBE:

U no get work o
Same as you
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by pretydiva(f): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
U re jobless,,,
Same as you
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by BeanmanX(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
pretydiva:

Same as you
I wasn't the one soliciting for likes,,,big head. undecided
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by iamyungkhalifa(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
So this their scam don catch all of una . This is industry guys they just want to make more money with your data and money when they drop songs then maybe next year they will say they are now friends . Motherfucking people
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by iamyungkhalifa(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Rappers say they want smoke but they just bluffing, when you see em face to face it ain’t nothing
and when they say they high its on alcohol.
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Olat4421: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
dis BNXN is somehow no friendly at all
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Simeonjoe1: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
All na for PR content and nothing more
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Olat4421: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Currentblog:
Daniel regha,
Wont put mouth kee!..
stop using dis picture again y are you disgracing our goat
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by kolarov93(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Shollyjay90:
What if I tell you that , both of them just want to trend and that's all.

They will be behind their phone laughing hard at those people tweeting.

Oniranu

Bro aswear you get sense. This is what comes to my mind when I see the trend
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
and when they say they high its on alcohol.
word word grin
These niggas will drop a mixtape then go and tattoo they faces. They will drop an album then pretend to be gangsta grin grin
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Elxandre(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ishilove:

I don't know these people.

All na gimmicks jare. Blaady PR stunt.
If you don't know buju, you're definitely not in tune with music anymore cos even baba Naptu sabi. grin
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by ASAPFERG1: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ruger better buju x10
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by ASAPFERG1: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
lailo:
Honestly I still feel that Ruga guy than Buju. Both of them good but their names are their nemesis. Buju na Jamaican fugitive and prisoner while Ruga is killer Fulani settlement grin grin grin grin
ruger not ruga.. ruger na gun
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by walichenko: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Stupid beef.

You dey mad
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by sprints1: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Buju na upcoming wande coal but can never match wande in the industry as for ruger that one no fit last for music industry his songs are for I-gen kids.

1 Like

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Ishilove: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Elxandre:

If you don't know buju, you're definitely not in tune with music anymore cos even baba Naptu sabi. grin
Buju, I know, Benson, I do not
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by IzzyAgu: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
wink
Projected tweets!

Both Guys are Overdosed with Eba and Idleness grin
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by udemzyudex(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
This kind PR stunt still dey work for industry?
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
I don't have any Ruger songs on my phone but I have almost all bnxn hits on my phone, I guess you know what that means

2 Likes

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by 417mokolade: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
I don't know these people. All na gimmicks jare. Blaady PR stunt.I don't know these people. All na gimmicks jare. Blaady PR stunt....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Sola Ogudugu Gets Many Suitors / Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.