Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight (32359 Views)

Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood — Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Blupen(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sambadalo:
Belle don full now.
Belle don full my guy, if belle empty e no for deh like this
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Fynnonsy: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
You don't mean it?...
I guess you witnessed the spitting...

LonelyLucifer:
I somehow find this Buju guy annoying.... Especially after he spat on a police officer face.

Stupid woke generation.
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by nkiliuzo(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
looks staged
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Edoziesmart(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
theTranslator:
people that think because they don't listen to afrobeats they are better<<<
Is not a must everybody will fall in love with the music genre "afrobeat".
I guess you don't like Igbo highlife music or r&b music which I personally don't miss a day without playing it.
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Bashnigga(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Antimarraige:
I don't have any Ruger songs on my phone but I have almost all bnxn hits on my phone, I guess you know what that means
Ruger's songs are childish, BNXN ain't on his level...been Jamming his new song "Loose Emotions" all day.
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Iyeeshaar(f): 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
��� Ruger should go and sit down
BTW
Have you heard about the Whistle App?

With the Whistle app, users are able to:

Report dangerous vehicles and dangerous driving

Report traffic congestion and get the appropriate authorities to clear bottlenecks

Report Accidents to secure aid for accident victims and ensure the road is clear for smooth traffic

Flag vehicles driving with expired paperwork and instantly notify authorities to issue fines where applicable
With the Whistle.

The first app of its kind in CivicTech, part of what makes Whistle unique is that the app has an integrated virtual wallet that houses the rewards Whistlers receive for sending in reports.

Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by FILEBE(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hollybratt:
Sorry o workaholic, you wey get work wey dem sack nkor?

If dem call you Simp now.. u go dey vex tear clothe. You sha wan get the lady attention. Bro. Don't be a simp. Man up!

You see time I use the reply u? Na person wey get work be that
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by theTranslator: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Is not a must everybody will fall in love with the music genre "afrobeat".
I guess you don't like Igbo highlife music or r&b music which I personally don't miss a day without playing it.
reread my post. I'm sure there's a part that says '"better
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by theTranslator: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Princessogaraya:
All this small boy sef
small boys with manney
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by JimmySwaggart(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Stupid beef.

These dudes need to make Nigerian entertainment system interesting!

They don’t kill each other and only rant online!

Get the music industry to stage where Wiz gang will smoke Davido, and Davido’s gangs will get revenge. From there, matters will escalate and bodies will start dropping.

Dudes need to be catching bodies and not just ranting!

All Nigerian wannabes got 0 bodies!

onisonu, Ogbeni staphylococcus viridans, they should start killing each other abi? I don't blame people like you. Why won't you support BAT, when na isokuso full that your mouth. APC urchins.
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Honchoslim16(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Internet rants!

That's why I love Hip Hop.... Either of the two, could have been gunned down with a Glock and would be put on a shirt.

Naija artists are boring!

Hip Hop anyday anytime!
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Honchoslim16(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Rappers say they want smoke but they just bluffing, when you see em face to face it ain’t nothing
U digg!
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Proudlyomonna: 1:46am On Aug 26, 2022
E be like se the matter really pain buju reach him soul sha grin
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Pwettylinda(f): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2022
dolipzle:
Na your papa be fool uncultured rotten pussy

Herdsmen rape your mama for bush undecided
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Hollybratt(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2022
FILEBE:

If dem call you Simp now.. u go dey vex tear clothe. You sha wan get the lady attention. Bro. Don't be a simp. Man up!

You see time I use the reply u? Na person wey get work be that
Who care for her useless attention? That question just came to my mind and i decided to ask you.
I like the advice you gave her tho.
continue chap, i dey your back.
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Dayvidblue: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Stupid beef.

These dudes need to make Nigerian entertainment system interesting!

They don’t kill each other and only rant online!

Get the music industry to stage where Wiz gang will smoke Davido, and Davido’s gangs will get revenge. From there, matters will escalate and bodies will start dropping.

Dudes need to be catching bodies and not just ranting!

All Nigerian wannabes got 0 bodies!

Psychopath!
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by MartinsD12(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2022
naptu2:
Benson (aka BNXN) was announcing and celebrating the release of his new project when Ruger shaded him and claimed that he has never had a solo hit. This led to the following tweetfight between Benson and Ruger.
Why ruger they always attack Benson , abi Benson collect him girlfriend grin , Ruger no dey allow buju drink water at all always firing him
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by MartinsD12(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Herdsmen rape your mama for bush undecided
Haba that was harsh na
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by MisterKennedy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Fools

Good afternoon dear

How's your week so far
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Jagermeister(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Odunharry:
smiley Baba only you first, second and third to comment... Kilodee grin cheesy

I think its planned anyway.

Very likely.. along with that police act.. just to get him popular like naira Marley did with efcc.. clearly it's working because I didn't know the cat before now... No publicity is bad publicity
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Jagermeister(m): 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ishilove:

I don't know these people.

All na gimmicks jare. Blaady PR stunt.

I don already know.. smh
Along with that police act..
Just like marley did with efcc
Obviously, It's working because nobody knew the cat before now, now you do lol
Re: Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight by Odunharry(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Jagermeister:

Very likely.. along with that police act.. just to get him popular like naira Marley did with efcc.. clearly it's working because I didn't know the cat before now... No publicity is bad publicity
True.. No publicity is actually bad. All to trend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Phyno Stuns In Chieftaincy Attire / Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) / Uriel Oputa's Look To BBNaija 2018 Finale (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.