Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:05 AM

Mr. Peter Obi Paid For This Man Tuition For Msc And His PHD In Switzerland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Peter Obi Paid For This Man Tuition For Msc And His PHD In Switzerland (542 Views)

Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu / 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter / Gbenga Komolafe: Peter Obi Paid Millions Of Naira To Labour Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Peter Obi Paid For This Man Tuition For Msc And His PHD In Switzerland by dangerousd071: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ig6V5kMdw0
This man wrote a letter to Peter Obi that he couldn't pay his fees. Mr. Peter Obi paid for his tuition for Msc and his PHD in Switzerland. He is now lecturing here in Europe.

Go and verify!

#POinFrankfurt #peterobi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Peter Obi Paid For This Man Tuition For Msc And His PHD In Switzerland by blessedweapon(m): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Okwute himself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Peter Obi Paid For This Man Tuition For Msc And His PHD In Switzerland by marenalexander7: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
This man is fully ready to rescue Nigeria from this shenanigans government .
I'm proud of you Peter Obi .
For those who wants a transparent government vote for Peter Obi.
Don't sale your vote to any candidate .

Peter Obi 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0TAsVIhJLo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Peter Obi Paid For This Man Tuition For Msc And His PHD In Switzerland by danjumaisah: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Our Presido......

Keep sharing the story of a better working Nigeria is possible through out the ends of the earth.. �

The universe is answerable to you.....

Do have a beautiful stay doing what you know how to do best ��✌️✌️✌️��������
Re: Mr. Peter Obi Paid For This Man Tuition For Msc And His PHD In Switzerland by abobote: 12:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Our incoming president.

ObiDatti 2023
Re: Mr. Peter Obi Paid For This Man Tuition For Msc And His PHD In Switzerland by drmuchin: 12:09am On Aug 27, 2022
JEHOVAH carry me dey go PETER OBI

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Live In Los Angeles / Jonathan Should Be Respected For Hosting Tinubu Who Plotted His Downfall – Ohana / "If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.