Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Competition Or Frustration - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Competition Or Frustration (3312 Views)

Frustration Along Ikorodu Road / Ecobank- Share Your Bank Frustration Here / Man Commits Suicide Inside Church: What Was He Thinking - Injustice/frustration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Competition Or Frustration by ocho(f): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2006
Seun:

ocho, you know I love you very much.  Let us not fight.  The PM issue is about maintaining sanity on this forum.  The decision to delete old Pms is very much regretted but the decision to remove PM support was a step in the right direction. 
kai seun, we've heared all that before,and I wasn't fighing, just asking a simple question.

Seun:

As for Grizzly, he was not even here when the PMs were remove, so what's the rubbish he is saying?
haba! lipsrsealed
Re: Competition Or Frustration by Grizzly(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2006
Yeah right, rubbish. angry all i know is i want PM's (Grumbling low enough for Seun not to hear)
Re: Competition Or Frustration by Seun(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2006
So that you can send nude pictures of yourself to all the ladies? grin
Re: Competition Or Frustration by ocho(f): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2006
Poor Griz! Grizz,don't mind him jo!
Re: Competition Or Frustration by trendy(f): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2007
this topic is so wack, i mean, who cares about such things?
everyone is free to do what they like,
join , leave and join again, it's all your choice
Re: Competition Or Frustration by ekesoft(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
Seun:
Nairaland is not the first Nigerian forum and it won't be the last. We had www.naijaryders.com and www.talknaija.co.uk before Nairaland. We welcome competition because that is the only thing that can push this site to greater heights. What we don't appreciate is the existence of communities that revolve around the idea of destroying Nairaland. That's unhealthy.
I love this ideology, going through the history of nairaland to know what it means to strive and become better. I’m inspired

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn's Aeroplane Promo: What Will You Do If You Win It? / Mobile Freezer Cart For Sale/freezer Tricycle / 10 Selfies Taken Moments Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.