Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,284 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check (58373 Views)

Where Is Atiku Abubakar? / New Minimum Wage: Why Is Atiku Or The PDP Not Saying Anything? / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by deflover(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
jkpbestseries:
after Abacha, the general over seer of corruption is Atiku
Abacha isn't corrupt
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by edosignature(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
I'll still vote Atiku Abubarkar for president 2023.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Moneyboyz: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
Who takes you serious sef, is there any of your fact check that comes out true?
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by BeardedMeat(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
grin
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Wanta(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Okay now
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by tianshie(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
It is better to say the verification is inconclusive, rather than say the claim is false.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Gistsme1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
PDP crisis:I will crush my enemies, I am going to flog them pepperly'-Wike

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhX1YEurCQA
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by zoedew: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
WILL THAT COME AS A SURPRISE TO ANYONE. ATIKU HAS BEEN A THIEF LONG TIME BACK.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by BeardedMeat(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Agbado munchers in the mud. We will remain OBIdient come rain come shine.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
If facts can be checked through a sophisticated prices like these, why can terrorists be traced even after adopting large numbers of people?

The answer is not Farfetched ."Dog no dey eat dog.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by chiiraq802(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Atiku ALOOTakar

1 Like

Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by AliyuMahdi9: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Only Peter Obi we Know
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by lovere: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Most Nigerian politician's are estate owners in Dubai even late abacha still have properties in Dubai and Sharjah managed by Tiger Properties.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by discusant: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
alsudan:
It’s well documented that Atiku aka Mikano and Tinubu use fronts for their looted business scattered all over the world.

Those two would have been hung in serious countries as far back as 2007 immediately after their tenures.

But here they are contesting for President of Nigeria on the two major parties 15 years later.

Because a country's people merit the type of leaders they have. Else, in no other country of the world would persons like Atiku and Tinubu be scheming to win elections to become president.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by InvertedHammer: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Prince111111: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
jkpbestseries:
after Abacha, the general over seer of corruption is Atiku
I am not sure you read what is written up there smiley
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by tempest01(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
PR Nigeria go make plenty money this season
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by oyichi: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
obi is the only person that can manage our resources very well, his presidency will mark the end of contract inflation and bogus allowances
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Mrsimpleworld: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
This is not a fact check but a false check! I’ve been following you, always trying to exonerate Atiku in almost every claim against him.
I guess you have been paid!!
Or investigate his involvement as the former vice president with a company called iGATE which led William Jefferson, a former US lawmaker to 13 years imprisonments.
Do a fact check that atiku doesn’t have a case to answer in USA!
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
So they expect Atiku the tiff to accept that he owns the property.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Prince111111: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
I used to believe Atiku owns the building until I checked out myself from my Abab. The building is an old building. Only Philippines and few Europeans full there
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by DSC7: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
There is truth behind every rumors....

If dem say na him get am, na him get am be that...

1 Like

Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by WithFact: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
I don't support Atiku but that doesn't mean to lie against him now
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by condralbedez: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
embarassed
These old politicians has milked us dry,my people even if you don't care about your welfare,think of your kids and unborn kids
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Mitsurugi(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
bennybuhari:
Conclusion: The claim that Atiku is the owner of Tiger Skyscraper Estate in Dubai is therefore FALSE.

I know this will be the end of the long story. Paid job

Whenever I see fact check I just go straight to the end and of course chuckle grin
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by unite4real: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
HAVE U EVER FACT CHECK ANY CLAIM TO BE TRUE?
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by moshino(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

GOD FORBID!
"AFFLICTION SHALL NOT ARISE A SECOND TIME"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Akinwunmi Ambode's Swearing In As Lagos Governor / Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari / Dennis Amachree: Senator’s Aides Conveyed Thugs Who Attacked #EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.