Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,271 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:37 PM

Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check (58371 Views)

Where Is Atiku Abubakar? / New Minimum Wage: Why Is Atiku Or The PDP Not Saying Anything? / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by deebrownneymar: 6:38am On Sep 06, 2022
dre11:

https://prnigeria.com/2022/09/05/atiku-skyscraper-estate-dubai/]SOURCE[/url]

I bet you’ll say the same about Mikano because you’ve never heard of fronts
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by gaspology(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2022
dre11:

https://prnigeria.com/2022/09/05/atiku-skyscraper-estate-dubai/]SOURCE[/url]
Do you ever fact check one that is TRUE?
I often wonder at your sources though
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by shegz24(m): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2022
“Of course we can now understand Obasanjo when he said that the money Atiku looted can feed 400 million Nigerians for 400 years.

Na this side off me pass.

Pot calling kettle 'black'.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by hassanaazees8: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2022
Conclusion: The claim that Atiku is the owner of Tiger Skyscraper Estate in Dubai is therefore FALSE.I know this will be the end of the long story. Paid jobConclusion: The claim that Atiku is the owner of Tiger Skyscraper Estate in Dubai is therefore FALSE.I know this will be the end of the long story. Paid job...
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Essaswtcious(f): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2022
So you people can go this far to investigate and defend the gullible persons you are supporting in this coming election but you will not do the same when an innocent life is in danger.

Seriously!!!

May everybody's life be like what they wish their neighbours and the country at large.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Thomasankara(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2022
eminikansoso:
You people should continue to facts check everything. But after facts check, nothing I mean nothing will happen.
Use that energy used in fact checking politicians to another meaningful things.
Both Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi and others are corrupt in one way or the other and they all dine and wine together.
Use your brain
[/color]very true words[color=#770077]
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by kabillionaire(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
E dey shock una abi? what of Dangote Cement, Gboko plant?
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Mikedu(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2023
eminikansoso:

Obi is also corrupt, go to Anambra state and see
You label people corrupt without a single proof,you are deceitful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari / Photos From Akinwunmi Ambode's Swearing In As Lagos Governor / Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.