Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,346 members, 7,881,283 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check (58372 Views)

Where Is Atiku Abubakar? / New Minimum Wage: Why Is Atiku Or The PDP Not Saying Anything? / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by kareemkamil(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Atifku we know
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by oshiokpu(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
What kind of dumb fact check is this.?
It is not news that corrupt politicians all over the world use proxies to own assets and properties in order to conceal and systematically launder looted funds.
Atiku, Tinubu et.al are not any different.
No amount of check you do will reveal that they own these properties but you see that they can afford to cough out billions year to year to sponsor and provide logistics for elections across the country.
Where do you think these monies come from?
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by deavicky(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
dre11:

https://prnigeria.com/2022/09/05/atiku-skyscraper-estate-dubai/]SOURCE[/url]
PM express forget the Nigeria factor. They do anything with someone else's name.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
dre11:

You keep fact checking nonsense. You expect Atiku to list himself as the owner? Or you mean he can't be a investor in Tiger Group? Or can't use them as a front?

You lost your credibility with the nonsense you posted yesterday about Immigration not having multiple passport prices despite it being evident on their website and you confirming it. Turn your fact checking business into a food blog and I'll take you more seriously.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by jrusky(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
alsudan:
It’s well documented that Atiku aka Mikano and Tinubu use fronts for their looted business scattered all over the world.

Those two would have been hung in serious countries as far back as 2007 immediately after their tenures.

But here they are contesting for President of Nigeria on the two major parties 15 years later.

Story, big story indeed. Obi suppose to have be executed since last year for tax evasion if its China or North Korea but here he is coming out to contest and deceiving people like you.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Stronghold91: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
cp3o:

Buhari has overtaken them all.

You are right
buhari is the most corrupt
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Chymummy89: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hello... obidient in the house . Una own person for BBN is up this week for eviction. Try to vote for him. Start ur obidient from there. Don't allow APC and pdp to finally label obidient social media party. Campaign for him. Obidient children can do it. Vote for eloswan....
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by amaridigital(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I don't know who is more corrupt between Tinubu and Atiku

Obidense is the most corrupt of them all. Anyway, a man who claims to be a messiah and claim to be different is now bragging he's richer than the American president Joe Biden. What's your messiah doing with Wike, Obj and other corrupt politicians if he's a saint as you claim? Mandela, Tutu, Gani will never boast they are richer than American presidents. People do not support you because of your riches. If Nigerians want rich people they would have gone for Dangote or Adenuga.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
So they can be thus scientific in tracing people but Thier system don't work when it comes to tracing Boko Haram and bandicts.
I laugh in Kenya language
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Doorlarss(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hatters how market
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by purejustice36: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Did Atiku deny it ?
There’s no single guy in UAE that doesn’t know that Atiku owns any Tiger buildings in the entire Uae
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by kingyakos: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
jkpbestseries:
after Abacha, the general over seer of corruption is Atiku

Buhari, tinubu are more corrupt than Atiku
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Mikedu(m): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
eminikansoso:
You people should continue to facts check everything. But after facts check, nothing I mean nothing will happen.
Use that energy used in fact checking politicians to another meaningful things.
Both Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi and others are corrupt in one way or the other and they all dine and wine together.
Use your brain
You are talking rubbish, in what way is obi corrupt? You just open your decaying mouth to spew trash.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Xpol: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tiger building is in Sharjah not Dubai thought very close to the boundary. I’ve spent days there.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by onyeka3310: 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu are the greatest thiefs this country have ever had
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by King44(m): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
dre11:

Always false No truth even for a day when I we going to see true?
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by HITsquad: 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Its possible that Atiku owns Tiger group... I stayed in Dubai, I met a high notable Arab man when I visited Abudahbi royal palace in the capital Emirate of the UAE. He was a very simple and friendly elderly man.

He told me that Nigeria is a very rich and blessed country, but corruption is our biggest challenge. he told me that his country UAE is also corrupt, but their own curruption is to their advantage, cos they have been helping African leaders launder stolen money through real estate and other means.

So forget your fact checking.... It's possible that Atiku is the silent partner or Co owner of the Tiger group. Cos according to UAE law, a foreigner cant fully own any company without an indigenous partnership.

You dey here dey waste your talents and skills dey fact check up and down for a Nigerian politician? Smh.... Nigerians youths will never learn!
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Morphinne: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2022
alsudan:
It’s well documented that Atiku aka Mikano and Tinubu use fronts for their looted business scattered all over the world.

Those two would have been hung in serious countries as far back as 2007 immediately after their tenures.

But here they are contesting for President of Nigeria on the two major parties 15 years later.
And Peter Obi, your lord and savior is a saint, huh?
He doesn’t own any secret business outside the shores of Nigeria, right?
See how the dunderhead selectively named the politicians from the two other major regions leaving out the ones from his backward, erosion-ridden, godforsaken region. No be today una start this madness anyway, this your selective judgment was what led to the first ever military coup which ultimately resulted in the Nigerian civil war that almost annihilated your entire race. Your fathers killed all the perceived corrupt political leaders from other regions while sparing their own people. Going through the list of the casualties of this ignoble coup, no single Ibo political leader was touched. History needs to be taught in schools and colleges so our children can know: that the Ibos started the first coup d'état; that the particular set of people playing the victim cards of not enjoying politically inclusion today were and are still in fact, the aggressors. They started the aggression but as fate would have it, tables turned on them and they have since become political nonentities to this day. You lots are doing just exact same thing today. I originally shouldn’t be taking sides with any of these leaders because I consider each and every one of them corrupt but what’s most annoying here is how you imps make it look like your leaders are not part and parcel of the problem we’re collectively facing. You schmucks are everywhere condemning leaders from other regions without calling out the terrible ones from your region. All of a sudden, the prodigal chimpanzees are now interested in ruling our beloved zoo come 2023, wow, Allahu Akbar indeed grin
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by ogatboy(m): 12:28am On Sep 06, 2022
Prn is a crazy media. If this is how you fact check then you have no business in media. If I took a video in USA and save it on my phone to post it when I arrive Nigeria, what location will the video emanate from?

Stupid people everywhere in Nigeria claiming to be professionals
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Tqw1: 12:49am On Sep 06, 2022
Yeah
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by dchamp234(m): 12:59am On Sep 06, 2022
alsudan:

This is the main reason the country isn't moving forward, and you see young men who don't even have upto #50000 in their accounts support them. Maybe in another 15 years Stella odua or magu will declare for presidency.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by ogbonti: 1:06am On Sep 06, 2022
Lovenorth:
Atiku, Tinubu, Obi and kwankwaso have the same Ideology which is suppressing and oppressing the poor and they are solidly United whenever they are sharing money among themselves, now that election is approaching they like to devide us and take advantage of us, non of them truly love you and your family so fight for them at our own risk. The kind of democracy we are practising in Nigeria is not working and will not take us to anywhere.

see strategy - to discredit obi uou have to add atiku, tinubu and kwankwanso so that people will not know your motive - please leave Obi outside of it - of all the contestants how many of them were millionaires with known source of income before they ventured into politics ?

only PETER GREGORY OBI was a millionaire in foreign currency before he ventured into politics - the rest of them ATIKU, TINUBU and KAWNKWASO stole from my the system

end of story!
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Godsentd: 1:34am On Sep 06, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Show us ur documents proving that he is corrupted or face the law! Prove of the money he stole or wat ever... The obasanjo that said such stuff should clarify himself on wat happen
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Godsentd: 1:34am On Sep 06, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Show us ur documents proving that he is corrupted or face justice Prove of the money he stole or wat ever... The obasanjo that said such stuff should clarify himself on wat happen
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by musty5723(m): 2:01am On Sep 06, 2022
What its wrong with it, as a vp 4 8 yrs and Controlla of custom, who can tell me y are we looking 4 Work and position in d society, if h e did not do any thing u people are still talking. Noting is wrong with this one
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by cl0r0x: 5:28am On Sep 06, 2022
Who are these ones fooling? Metdata in a video already uploaded online?

Metadata is erased ones a video or photo goes through any social media platform. Tiktok, whatsapp, facebook all erase the metadata
as part of user privacy protection so where did your metadata come from?

Liars.

Secondly Tiger is a very big real estate with so many joint investors. I wont say more but Atiku may only be a shareholder.

Thirdly trust ip records at your peril. Did you see that the ip address is assigned for IMS implementation by AfriNIC?

Lastly, Metadata, Ip addresses, Mac addresses, hardware signatures, cell tower locations, GPS locations, All these can be spoofed.
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by eminikansoso(m): 5:38am On Sep 06, 2022
Mikedu:

You are talking rubbish, in what way is obi corrupt? You just open your decaying mouth to spew trash.
Obi is also corrupt, go to Anambra state and see
Re: Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check by Bluntemperor: 6:09am On Sep 06, 2022
datola:
Are you expecting his name on it

O P and the his fantasies!
Tell us that Atiku is not a Landlord in any Country at all! Poor journalism for Elections sake!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari / Photos From Akinwunmi Ambode's Swearing In As Lagos Governor / Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.