Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? (7997 Views)

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding / How Did You Meet Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 21, 2007
PTH:

cool tongue u sure say na true? grin

Wetin be ur business ishi monkey, growup amebo
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by bullet05: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2007
l met mine when l didnt even know the meaning of boyfriend n girlfriend, or should l say it was not on my list then, at 19 writing my jamb exams, then l promised myself l dont want to ve anything to do with hte opposite sex till am in my final year, when my GP will be unshakeable, but anyhow we started as friends and he got stuck, till this second, 8yrs, getting married soon. In him ve found true love, when l least expected it, when l wasnt desperately searching, in him l learnt trust, faithfulness,warmth,tenderness and openess, what do u think
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2007
bullet05:

l met mine when l didnt even know the meaning of boyfriend n girlfriend, or should l say it was not on my list then, at 19 writing my jamb exams, then l promised myself l don't want to ve anything to do with hte opposite sex till am in my final year, when my GP will be unshakeable, but anyhow we started as friends and he got stuck, till this second, 8yrs, getting married soon. In him ve found true love, when l least expected it, when l wasnt desperately searching, in him l learnt trust, faithfulness,warmth,tenderness and openess, what do u think

You're a lucky one!
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by uchetobi(f): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2007
In school
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by maki(f): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2007
we met in a wedding, where we locked eyes and we couldnt take our eyes off each other until he had walk up to me by then my heart was already longing for him to come to me kiss

1 Like

Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by ladyaijay(f): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2007
WE MET IN SCHOOL IN CALABAR. HE CAME TO VISIT A FRIEND I WAS STAYING WITH .
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nestle(f): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
i meet him in d bus on my way back from church.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by cgift(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2007
ladyaijay, dos it mean you snatched your friends boyfriend grin
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2007
It was during the 2001 ASSU strike, I went to visit an Aunt as the strike no gree end. The town was boring so most times i watch movies all day inside the house and in the evening i sit outside because of NEPA, my Aunt was almost always travelling so i was bored stiff. All the guys in the Area were always trying to talk to me but I no send them.
One night as i was sitting outside, one woman came to fetch water in our house she was carring two buckets and she was backing a baby so i decided to help her carry the water, I did not know that he had been watching me for some time, (according to him he will always drive by trying to gather liver because the guys gisted him that I dont talk to people). Anyway as i was helping the woman carry the water, I just saw one guy jump out of a car and offered to carry the second bucket from the woman.
So after we dropped the womans water for her and me i started heading back home without saying a word, he started stammering( I alwaysb laugh at him when i remind him of this) "Please excuse me, am sorry, please excuse me" Trust chick now, i said" yes can i help you?" Meanwhile he left his car door open oh, Before he said anything i told him to golock his car he told me not to worry about the car when i insisted he asked if he will come back and meet me if he locks the car, i said maybe.
Anyway i waited for him, I learnt he was a student too and from there we exchanged numbers and the rest they say is history.
Its six years gone and the love is still going strong, with ups and downs but I find a reason to love him everyday more and more.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by timadel(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2007
@aisha2
that one na epistle o.any way sha o ja sope!
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Agbo2(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2007
Aishatu,

u sabi talk story o!

am sure u dislike comprehension & summary
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by peteroby(m): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2007
i meet my partner at the MMIA,i got some problem with the immigration officials and sge came up to help me out.that attracted me to her.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by jibolala(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2007
I met my spouse in my former office.She came for her project work.(She used the company name as case study) Initially,some of the staff,do not want to fill the questionnaire,(i guess due to the project topic) but i convinced them.I made sure that all the questionnaires were returned filled.After which i gave her my e-mail (She did not asked and i have no ulterior motives).She sent me appreciation mail thereafter.I added her name as part of my friends.I made sure that i sent her mail at least once a week (Harmless mail!).She was thrilled by my mails (She told me that later) and she gave me her phone number.I used all my break period then to call her.(This lasted for 18months or more) She was so nice and encouraging (green light).I suggested to her to come to my house,she politely turned it down,instead asked me to come over.I took the second option.I went to her house and behold i saw a beauty.(I did not comprehend her face very well the first time i met her,i was just helping someone) I proposed to her that day,but she turned me down but, encouraged me to put everything to prayer.(I fasted and pray) , The rest is history, We are happily married.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Agbo2(m): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2007
Am so happy for u o!

now you can send harmful mails hey?
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by ayowande(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2007
very intersting thread!
Meet mine on-line 8 years ago and we go by the same name.we became instant friends and it was so like we were meant for each other but there was this snag-i was NOT going to live in the US and she was unwilling to come back home.So we dated and told each other about our dates and cried on each other's shoulder all through the years.We shared secrets that no one else knew about and we were so comfy with each other!
Over time our feelings simmered and we both knew we could do nothing about.It hurts each time she told me she was into another relationship and she would go like errghh! when i was in one.
Sometime this year we got talking as usual(need i add that we have never seen each other?!)she mentioned that she felt that she would do business in Nigeria some day but she has no motivation to come home yet.So i asked what was the one thing that could bring her home? she responded:"love".i paused and then said i had loved her all this while.i wondered if my love was not the kind of love she wanted.She went like Oh my God i didn't believe you would ever say that!
Well now she will be home in December and that tells you where the story is heading.Need i say i have never felt more fulfilled and so complete?can you imagine loving someone all that while and your heart stays with that one person such that you just don't feel comfortable in any other relationship?Pray for Us
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Hurginnie: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2007
smiley wink cheesy
Which one of them?
grin grin grin
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by mishoo(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2007
Met mine on campus but never got the liver to talk to her till service year. She was close to a school son on campus but had a protective Prof who was the HOD. I didnt want no problem, man !! I got her e mail addy and started exchanging mails during service year.
She ignored me for some time but later fell for all my psyches and i mentioned people she was close to. Before i came back she asked about me and she dreamt about how we met. When we met, every thing was according to her dream, even to the dressings. She didnt tell me and she just said she'll pray about it. 4 months later, she said 'yes'. Am glad i married her !! She's a Dynamite !!
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by busybody20: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2007
smiley !
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2007
Agbo2:

Aishatu,

u sabi talk story o!

am sure u dislike comprehension & summary
timadel:

@aisha2
that one na epistle o.any way sha o ja sope!
Am sorry, just got carried away
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by boysteve1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2007
i met mine at the bar, Classic Cafe V.I
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by bolargeez(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2007
I met my sweetheart in a recording studio. Most ravishing angel i ever seen walk in with a beautiful smile on her face. I simply asked her 'how much is your smile' and she simply retorted, 'my smile is free'. she said beaming with smile. we've been on the romantic trip ever since. We have normal romantic upheaval, but we still very on,
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Agbo2(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2007
Aishat2,

U dont have to be sorry now, haba!

your situation is understandable, we're all proud of you!

Keep the fire burning.

Steve bobo,
tell us more,
you bought her a drink, she bought you a drink, how did it happen?
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by buchi25: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2007
AM STILL LOOKING UP THAT ONE DAY I,LL MEET MY OWN SOULMATE AND ALSO SHARE THE EXPERIENCE WITH NAIRALAND. FOR THOSE OF YOUR WHO HAD FOUND THEIRS, ENJOY. smiley wink
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by sammyjl(f): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2007
Outside my office, i was on my way to lunch and he offered me a ride and well it started off like that.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Leahday: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2007
Well,   i met my husband in school, we happened to be classmate.
Though, we were friends in school but I never thought of marrying him, but we maintain contact after school and the relationship grew and we are happily married now and blessed with a  kid.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by oluwanisol(f): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2007
I am really looking forward in meeting my partner/soulmate
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Faddy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2007
I have not gotting mine yet, hope to get one soon.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by minute(f): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2007
mishoo is married shocked shocked shocked

o girl--- better wake up frm that slumber sad sad sad
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by bisii(f): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2007
was startin to wonder too u kno, grin grin grin
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by mohinder: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2007
wats up woman wink cool
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by bisii(f): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2007
n who was that for
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2007
@topic!

In the university like every normal person should!!!!!!!-------During "Xtrrrrrrrrrrrrrrracurricular activites and Physical Ed classes of courzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! wink After I had done all my class assignments and exams--proudly without carry overs!!!! cool

Not in a "bar" or "nairaland"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Seduce A Woman / My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! / Nigeria Man Blasted For Kissing And Grabbing His Daughter's Bum (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.