Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? (7996 Views)

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding / How Did You Meet Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by bisii(f): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2007
grin grin, so those who dont r sort of what?? :, grin grin
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2007
bisii:

grin grin, so those who don't r sort of what?? :, grin grin

Will remain single for the rest of their lives!!!!  The university is where you get the "tip top" boyz and gurlz!!!! cheesy  Not all these remnants when don recycle tire!!!! 

Most have gone beyond their "use by" dates!!! Like expired drugs or peanuts!!! grin

See rate of single Nairaland users-----75%------------he he he he he he he!!!!  Life with waka abouts!!! grin

Una go meet iceeeeeeeeeee, mukina, nana, tire oh!!!! grin

Or lets not forget sharn06 and Ajadrage my friend!!!! cheesy
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by bisii(f): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin

u`re crackin me up girl, dont step on toes o!!!!!!!!
nice pic u got there tho!!!!, better than the other as it shows more, u kno what i mean!!!! wink wink
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2007
bisii:

grin grin grin grin grin

u`re crackin me up girl, don't step on toes o!!!!!!!!
nice pic u got there tho!!!!, better than the other as it shows more, u kno what i mean!!!! wink wink

Thanks girl!!! Life is goooooooooooooooooooooooooood to me!!!  I gatz plenty to show how good life is!!!!! A dey sell am to the highest bidder!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!! kiss

Not steppin' on any toezzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh!!!  Na play a dey play oh! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by minute(f): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2007
sad sad sad sad
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2007
minute:

sad sad sad sad

Instigator!!!!!! wink Please today is Sunday no fighting! Need an enema tongue
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by jendordino(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2007
Nice thread we got here
am highly motivated with those storiesssss
is high time,i begin to retrace my past
may be my soulmate, could be my nextdoor neighbour
or probabbly my friend,younger sister, or my BOSS.
TRUE LOVE, NOT EASY TO COME BY
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by teissys(f): 9:06am On May 20, 2009
I haven't met him yet. But I will come back and share in about 8-10 years to come grin
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Naijagarl(f): 11:21am On May 20, 2009
Agbo2:

Aishatu,

u sabi talk story o!

am sure u dislike comprehension & summary
timadel:

@aisha2
that one na epistle o.any way sha o ja sope!

Me i enjoyed d tory smiley
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by lemonpluss(f): 11:39am On May 20, 2009
During d festive period smiley
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by kalmebad(f): 11:55am On May 20, 2009
Loving dis thread oooo

Hmmmmmmmmmm interesting how people can meet their soulmate.

Happy for you all and May ur marriages continue to be sweet/juicy

I will come back here someday to share mine------ till I walk down to that isle, then i will kwn it has really happened

For now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by baldman: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
I know this is like a dead thread but even dry bones can rise again.

This may sound crazy but really crazy things happen everyday and we can't question God for His mysterious works can we? I am going to meet my wife to be very very soon. The meeting point will be in Lagos. We are going to hit it off right a way. She is also praying for this to happen now and the time is ripe anyway. One strange thing is that this beautiful girl is going to have something I have always disliked in women but I am going to love her with it. I am her bread and she is my butter, we go so well with each other. I will be back to confirm this. Watch out. And may I ask, do we have people who have such premonitions before meeting their spouses?
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by MRD1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
I was 9 and she was 7,
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by nsodo: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2011
Men the moment you go some where make your presence felt because that is how i met rose when watching a game between the Eagles of Nigeria and Cranes of Uganda. My supporting habits happened to impress her and i noticed and after the game we had to know each other better. Lucky we got engaged and soon we are going to get married.
Re: Where And How Did You Meet Your Partner? by dubliu: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
Yea, this an interesting topic not like those ones you wouldn't obtain any bit of idea from, i actually met mine in my office, thereafter i have to leave the office for her and now we are planning to get married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Experience Of Sex. / How To Seduce A Woman / My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.