Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,807 members, 7,886,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

Pictures Of London Riot Looters! - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (22252 Views)

World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Billions In Foreign Banks / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / New Mayor of London Boris Johnson is Racist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by pinkrex(m): 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2011
The prime minister has approved the use of ' BATONS AND WATER GUNS' HEHEHHEHEHEHE, THEM GO GIVE PERSON KOKOFOR HEAD. BTW WILL ALL THOSE WHITE ELEPHANT SPEECH AND STRATEGY CURTAIL THE PURPOSE OF THE RIOT
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by emmatok(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2011
islamrules:

Emmatok
F your assssss. It cant happen in Nigeria. It is true there is high crime in Nigeria as it is in other countries including UK and US. But, Nigerians work for their money. They dont wait for the government to cook and serve them on the table.

A grown up man stealing coke in the public (Can abject poverty cause this ? This is indiscipline). Can a Nigerian do that ? Its awful and disgusting.

Useless generation, Government doesnt cook for Nigerians, we get our own foods.

They over pampered children with law, they shielded their children from their parent discipline and parenting. It is now not biting the parents alone but the government and the nation as whole. British government called on parents to warn their children. Will they listen to their parents lol, Godless generation and country.

The problem I have with your likes is that you blame the Govt. for every thing.

You blame the UK Govt. for over-pampering her people.

You will also blame the Nigerian Govt. for not caring about her people.

You are talking about the rot in the British society as if Nigeria is better.
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by aitylyond: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2011
this young lads & lass are bounch of dissapointment to thier country, uk should introduce "NYSC" scheme the uk way to their youths. a beg make dem come 9ija make we teach dem how to behave it's a shame a whole Uk that some nijah youths are clamouring to go.
what pained me most was the postponed match b/w naijah and ghana, besides we ar not sure of the epl kicking off on sat. i pray for arsenal
i am ashame that some blacks are joining this bounch of irresponsible youths to THIEF THIEF! are u sure some naijahs are not among them sha i trust them
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by pinkrex(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2011
islamrules:

Emmatok
F your assssss. It cant happen in Nigeria. It is true there is high crime in Nigeria as it is in other countries including UK and US. But, Nigerians work for their money. They dont wait for the government to cook and serve them on the table.

A grown up man stealing coke in the public (Can abject poverty cause this ? This is indiscipline). Can a Nigerian do that ? Its awful and disgusting.

They over pampered children with law, they shielded their children from their parent discipline and parenting. It is now not biting the parents alone but the government and the nation as whole. British government called on parents to warn their children. Will they listen to their parents lol, Godless generation and country.

You are too violent for my liking. There are loads of sense in you posts I've seen but there's is always an element of violence in all. (why are 'some' Muslims so violent thinking prone?)  

Is the discipline you are talking about, The use of rood,bulala,iron etc to hit children you are talking about??
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by islamrules(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2011
Emmatok

You are too violent for my liking. There are loads of sense in you posts I've seen but there's is always an element of violence in all. (why are 'some' Muslims so violent thinking prone?)

Is the discipline you are talking about, The use of rood,bulala,iron etc to hit children you are talking about?? Huh Huh Huh Huh

Oh dear, I am sorry If I have been too hard. I am just been pissed off by that society.
Forget about religion, it is in the bible that "Madness/stupidity/foolishness" lies in the heart of little children, it is only cain/stick/bulala that can chase it out. Are u not a christian ? Although britons dont go to church or read the bible these days. That is why they are in massive peril.

Yes, Nigeria is not better in crime. What is common in Nigeria is religion crises. It is not being perpetrated on massive scale like this (the whole nation going agog). It is Northerners/Hausas that engage in religion madness. We have so many tribes in Nigeria.

Yes, UK too has experienced religion madness before. Last year al qaeda members detonated a bomb in England, where were you then? Boko haram in Nigeria is affiliated with Al qaeda. Al qaeda is everywhere, in the US,UK everywhere.

I am not saying they should be beating/hacking their children, but, they should give parents control over their children, they need to soften law addressing discipline.
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Joelojie: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2011
terrible
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by pinkrex(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2011
islamrules:

Oh dear, I am sorry If I have been too hard. I am just been pissed off by that society.
Forget about religion, it is in the bible that "Madness/stupidity/foolishness" lies in the heart of little children, it is only cain/stick/bulala that can chase it out. Are u not a christian ? Although britons dont go to church or read the bible these days. That is why they are in massive peril.

Yes, Nigeria is not better in crime. What is common in Nigeria is religion crises. It is not being perpetrated on massive scale like this (the whole nation going agog). It is Northerners/Hausas that engage in religion madness. We have so many tribes in Nigeria.

Yes, UK too has experienced religion madness before. Last year al qaeda members detonated a bomb in England, where were you then? Boko haram in Nigeria is affiliated with Al qaeda. Al qaeda is everywhere, in the US,UK everywhere.

I am not saying they should be beating/hacking their children, but, they should give parents control over their children, they need to soften law addressing discipline.

There is always a different approach to different society values and beliefs. My understanding of violence is that it always has a root or motivation and thats what they need to unravel. Because we dont have laws to curb the maltreatment of children and citizens as a whole in Nigeria doesn't make other countries prone like ours. If you study deep into the cause of riots you'l get to understand why its being perpetrated .

I dont support the riots but the kids are taking their opportunity that might only come always into lucrative use.lol

NO jobs. Heavy tax. smh
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2011
;d

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Hertsnite: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2011
aitylyond:

this young lads & lass are bounch of dissapointment to thier country, uk should introduce "NYSC" scheme the uk way to their youths. a beg make dem come 9ija make we teach dem how to behave it's a shame a whole Uk that some nijah youths are clamouring to go.
what pained me most was the postponed match b/w naijah and ghana, besides we ar not sure of the epl kicking off on sat. i pray for arsenal
i am ashame that some blacks are joining this bounch of irresponsible youths to THIEF THIEF! are u sure some naijahs are not among them sha i trust them

most of them are African and Caribbean immigrants and there children running riot. they are not of British origin

as you can see by this vid most of the people in the riots were not English, they are Africans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKzXEc95Azc
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2011
, .

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2011
riots

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2011
contd.

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2011

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2011
London 11

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2011
London 11

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2011
London 11

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2011
London 11

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2011
London '11

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2011
London '11

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2011
London 11

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2011
London '11

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by atasteve: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2011
This is unbelievable,
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2011
London '11

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2011
London 11

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2011
London 11

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by pinkrex(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2011
Who's that idiot wasting bandwidth with all those edited or fake pic uploas angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by islamrules(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2011
What is fake there ? Though, there edited ones.

Some are even stealing junks. This is hilarious.
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by pinkrex(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2011
islamrules:

What is fake there ? Though, there edited ones.

Some are even stealing junks. This is hilarious.

Have you observed your prayers today? Go and pray!!

Is this a jokes section?? When serious people are attending to serious issues, clowns should bounce!!!
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by IBEXY(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2011
;d

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by islamrules(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2011
Pinkres,
Dem do us together ? Why cant you mind ur business or na your papa own nairaland.
Na me send them ?
Get your phreaking/skinny fingers off the keyboard, baboon
Na Africa every bad thing dey happen.

If you see picture of Nigeria on the Internet/press, you wont see the good ones. You will be seeing ghettos and malnourished people.

Dont we have good places in Lagos and Abuja.

Its now Englands turn. The whole show is funny lol.
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by harakiri(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2011
If it was Nigeria this happened, everybody (especially those ones in diaspora) would be condemning Nigerians. I guess it's finally very clear to see that the line between civility and barbarism is very thin. When the equation is unbalanced and the order is in disarray, chaos is the final expected end result.
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by pinkrex(m): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2011
islamrules:

Pinkres,
Dem do us together ? Why cant you mind your business or na your papa own nairaland.
Na me send them ?
Get your phreaking/skinny fingers off the keyboard, baboon
Na Africa every bad thing dey happen.

If you see picture of Nigeria on the Internet/press, you wont see the good ones. You will be seeing ghettos and malnourished people.

Dont we have good places in Lagos and Abuja.

Its now Englands turn. The whole show is funny lol.

Its 'pinkrex' and not pinkres,

Them no fit do us together dude.

And the last time i checked, yu were the only person to respond to my question of who posted the pictures. grin grin

Please brainstorm your grammatical construction before you post them tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms / Zimbabwe’s President Mnangagwa Appoints Son & Nephew As Ministers, Faces Outrage / Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.