Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,364 members, 7,967,958 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:55 PM

Train Ur Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Train Ur Kids (510 Views)

Make Money Before Marriage For The Sake Of Ur Kids, Especially Female Children / Ur Wife Cant Ask U To Babysit Ur Kids,U Also Cant Ask Ur Wife 2 Babysit Her Kids / Guys Dont Train Ur Girl In School. dey Will Dump You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Train Ur Kids by Lvgirl: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2022
Last week I visited a joint in Akwa Ibom. I saw a little girl of 15 doing runs. Small breast no yansh..I was curious. I wanted to call her to order but my spiritman did not agree. Yesterday I went to the same joint. I saw her in the company of another smallie. I approached her. Ask her what's her price for TDB. She said 25k
I offered her 8k . She got furious
She said brother pls add 2k for me. I agreed
She hop into my car. I started thinking about the hotel to take her too. I am feeling ashamed somehow cos she small well well. Though she dressed decently a little. When I got to a particular hotel I told he to remain in the car while I go inside to book. I did everything shaperly.
Called her on phone to relate the room numbe RTO her. The door is already open. When it's time for work..she off clothe..lo and behold na very small girl. I felt bad. Breasts is yet to develop fully.
I don't even know what to do at this point. Bullet energy drink dey worry me small small. I off my clothe just rest my head for bed. Didn't talk to her, but my Gbola is standing...I was almost sleeping when I felt warmth on my Gbola ...she don dey suck am. Okokopioko she suck am well. The Bleep was so good. The road is still narrow
Now I have made her my official person.
Re: Train Ur Kids by Manson1(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Lvgirl:
Last week I visited a joint in Akwa Ibom. I saw a little girl of 15 doing runs. Small breast no yansh..I was curious. I wanted to call her to order but my spiritman did not agree. Yesterday I went to the same joint. I saw her in the company of another smallie. I approached her. Ask her what's her price for TDB. She said 25k
She hop into my car. I started thinking about the hotel to take her too. I am feeling ashamed somehow cos she small well well. Though she dressed decently a little. When I got to a particular hotel I told he to remain in the car while I go inside to book. I did everything shaperly.
Called her on phone to relate the room numbe RTO her. The door is already open. When it's time for work..she off clothe..lo and behold na very small girl. I felt bad. Breasts is yet to develop fully.
I don't even know what to do at this point. Bullet energy drink dey worry me small small. I off my clothe just rest my head for bed. Didn't talk to her, but my Gbola is standing...I was almost sleeping when I felt warmth on my Gbola ...she don dey suck am. Okokopioko she suck am well. The Bleep was so good. The road is still narrow

Congratulations
Re: Train Ur Kids by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2023
Lvgirl:
in calabar 12 year old girls

(1) (Reply)

How do I stop begging addiction? Please help / Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? / Can You Resist Temptation Of A Lady With This Cute Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.