Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,041 members, 7,946,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Last Nigerian Virgin! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Last Nigerian Virgin! (10846 Views)

okay / Become A Virgin Back (females) / Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2007
cool cool cool

@k0be,  Nice one there. I now know  why you are a misogynist!

Bros get off ma case! You aint worth my time and attention.

Go beg your GF for that.

olanajim:

Baby Glow,
i am confidence and sure of myself. I am hot but not too hot as to burn myself or those I love. I cold when circumstance demand it. But I have a set of rules. If you can't match 'em, you aint gettin nothin.

By the way, what is your price? Any tag yet, Baby glow?

grin  grin  grin

English bother, english!

michelin89:

@ baby glow,

bananas and cucumbers are available!

Who gives a Bleep if you are a virgin or not?

if you want to Bleep just say it and spare us the 28 virgin thing.

Who gives a flying F__k if you got your hymen pierced b4 you started your menses!

angry  angry  angry

Baba Nee:

Come on Baby Glow, You need not advertise this priced possession okay? And by the way, Need i tell you that certain things are getting out of fashion, u know like em em em you know what now!!!
Dont mind me, tis quite great to note trhat you ar old and really "brand" new like you called yourself,
But hey, aint you forgetting something? You said we can mail you but you forgot to give the email addy!!!!!
Once again congratulation sis, it is worth advertising!!!!! And please be rest assuredf that a lot of mails will innundate your box the moment you give the email addy, and the bad news is 99 percent of those who will mail you should be scrutinised twice, wishing you luck in your search, for me, i am out of the intended aight?

Sup! thanks alot. But are you a new member??  

crazykid:

@babyglow

You didn’t state what it was you want in a guy, what qualities, what potentials, e.t.c. You just asked guys to feel free to mail you. I suppose you are not the desperate type that can do anything to get a man on her side.

I would suggest you go easy on yourself; guys can be dangerous and when you throw yourself willing at them, it becomes more dangerous.

Thanks alot dude but i really dont wanna get mushy about the whole thing. Dangerous guys! pls bring it on!
Long One:

@ poster, if you're truly a V which i doubt very much, jus give me your addy so we can GET IT ON, i can assure you as my forum name implies it WILL BE WORTH THE 28 YEAR WAIT. You r a little older but what can i say, i don't discriminate.

LET ME JUST SPOIL You A LITTLE.

wink  wink  wink

Are you 4 real? I'm down dude! Wait o! NO LONG THING!

cool cool cool

FLT123:

Baby Glow,

You made the mistake of advertising the most attractive commodity in the world of men-nairaland. I don't know about you guys but being a virgin at 28 is something you should be proud of. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. There are gazillion men out there who will want to marry you just because of what you are but I don't think you will find them on this forum. I will advise you look somewhere else. I wish I could help some but I don't think there is much I can do. I'm NID and most of my friends back home (who are good boyz) are married.

Just chill, the right guy will come along.

shocked  shocked  shocked

Wow! Can i have your fone number pls?

cool cool cool

flynx:

"they say that black is a berry sweeter than juice, i say its a talk of the flesh that makes u rise 2 the roof, i gave a holla 2 my sistas own welfare because i care, n if no 1 else does. when a man tells u u were nothin don't believe him, and if he can't learn 2 love u n respect your feelins, u shuld leave him"

v @ 28,
thats amazing. you're the kind of a person i term "rose within the concrete witout damaged petals"

don't let your addiction with frictions get u bothering, even when there is no love, don't just quit your ambition to flirt.

my advice 2 u is that u shuld always keep your faith in your mind n u will continue growing " 1 day @ a time" never let off

You were saying, ?? I lost concentration briefly!

cool cool cool

coolminded:

Are there stil virgins?

grin grin grin

Are there still Nigerians??

Esss:

Why throw away your vigingo now, just wait another 13 years and you would become the new world record holder, or even act a movie.

what a joke.

Dont worry! i dont intend to break your record!

grin  grin  grin
VULCAN:

@poster
I'm not clear as to your intentions- Are you looking for a guy that may be willing to preserve your virginity in a relationship or are you looking for a guy to disvirgin you?

A simple mutual understanding  cool

@ernal,  Pervert!

dachamp:

@poster
Atleast you've successeded in gettin responses to your post, hopefully u'll receive more response

You 4 got to put in your fone number! I promise i'll call you!

cool cool cool

PTH:

another NIN seeking the popular NID escape route. There are men seeking virgins in Nigeria, please apply in the Guardian newspapers.

Pls do you work there? Help out a sister!

cool cool cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by PTH(m): 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2007
Baby Glow!:

Please do you work there? Help out a sister!

cool cool cool

No i do not work there. I guess my question is straightforward, what is the essense of posting here really? There are millions of young men in Nigeria seeking virgins  which makes it slightly suspicious that you would put up a thread looking for men on a website. Unless of course it is the oft used ploy of trying to snag a vulnerable fella with the most important criteria - that he lives abroad!

I noticed you've already started asking for phone numbers, of course solely from those who identify themselves as living abroad.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2007
Baby Glow!:

Who gives a flying F__k if you got your hymen pierced before you started your menses!

angry angry angry

Pathetic attention seeker. You woke up one day and realised how pathetic ur life is. You have kept your "dignity" for 28 years just to come to a stupid forum to advertise it. Don't worry, you'll find someone willing to help you.

tongue tongue
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2007
shocked shocked shocked

michelin89:

Pathetic attention seeker. You woke up one day and realised how pathetic your life is. You have kept your "dignity" for 28 years just to come to a stupid forum to advertise it. Don't worry, you'll find someone willing to help you.

tongue tongue

Wait a minute! How did you lose your 'dignity'??

Do you even know what michelin reminds me of?

And you didnt 4get to put a pic that wud make me think otherwise!

Shut up your fat arse and stay of my pages!

Will let you know if i have left overs!

Laters!

cool cool cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 20, 2007
orishirishi on nairaland!!
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 12:21am On Aug 20, 2007
cool cool cool

Bros is that all?

cool cool cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by k0be: 12:24am On Aug 20, 2007
oboyemisi isn't worth the attention she's receiving.
just an ASW(attention seeking *****) that's all.
twin-sister to oboatioko, ferlie, and co.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by LadyGodiva(f): 12:49am On Aug 20, 2007
why should she be proud of being a virgin?

so this virgin glorification is still going on eh?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 12:56am On Aug 20, 2007
cool cool cool

k0be:

oboyemisi isn't worth the attention she's receiving.
just an ASW(attention seeking *****) that's all.
twin-sister to oboatioko, ferlie, and co.

My dear k0be!

I can see you're not new in the business!

You know them all!

Never asked 4 your repulsive attention!

Never asked you to add your comments!

You you can go the way you came, SUDDENLY!

As 4 attention, this is the last you'll get from my page!

Pls bow out while you can!

B4 you go blind!

cool cool cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Uche2nna(m): 1:03am On Aug 20, 2007
LMAO

@ Baby glow
Y dont U keep up the good work U started? Y do U suddenly have the urge to destroy wat U have been building for 28 years.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by k0be: 1:11am On Aug 20, 2007
Baby Glow!:

cool cool cool

My dear k0be!

I can see you're not new in the business!

You know them all!

Never asked 4 your repulsive attention!

Never asked you to add your comments!

You you can go the way you came, SUDDENLY!

As 4 attention, this is the last you'll get from my page!

Please bow out while you can!

B4 you go blind!

cool cool cool

lol, you have got to be one of the most retarded dolts i've chatted with on nairaland

go the way you came, suddenly? lmao, how corny.
i didn't get it at first

so what business are you talking about?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 1:18am On Aug 20, 2007
cool cool cool

cool cool cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by k0be: 1:21am On Aug 20, 2007
why the sudden urge to lose your virginity? ms. last virgin in nigeria
you come off as a 4-year-old to me, I mean what kind of 28 year old woman makes a post that reads "last nigerian virgin"
i hope you don't believe the title of your post is true? it's common sense, it glares at me that you're probably lacking in that category.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 1:24am On Aug 20, 2007
k0be:

why the sudden urge to lose your virginity? ms. last virgin in nigeria

cool cool cool

cool cool cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Uche2nna(m): 1:35am On Aug 20, 2007
LMAO

So now U are giving out the silent treatment!!!!! Girl, do U know how to draw some attention!!!!!!!!! Catchy title.

@ Kobe
I think BabyGlow is just having a ball. So plis do not take it so serious
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by k0be: 1:43am On Aug 20, 2007
i take her as serious as a joke. wink
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 1:50am On Aug 20, 2007
k0be:

i take her as a person, as serious as a joke. wink

cool cool cool

Now thats the spirit!

You know most jokes are coined out of true events!

k0be has remained a steadfast fan and i love him/her 4 that!

Cheers!

cool cool cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by moladun(f): 3:36am On Aug 20, 2007
dont mind all dse people, u shuld be proud that you is still virgins, i am virgins till i getted to the age of 23 after i am marrying the mallam, dont minds them, i think it is beacuse they are no mores a virgins vthat are why they are hate like this, if u r a virgins be proud of it, dont minding them,, me too if not its are because i am marry that mallam i am also be a virgin at 26,
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by gazza(m): 4:23am On Aug 20, 2007
girl freind if i should let u know this u were feeling ignored and u are needin attention wat do u think about that 28 a v aint bad a record why the initial public offer now be warned of over subscribtion
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by PTH(m): 4:27am On Aug 20, 2007
gazza:

girl freind if i should let u know this u were feeling ignored and u are needin attention what do u think about that 28 a v aint bad a record why the initial public offer now be warned of over subscribtion

Care to "invest" in some shares? grin
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by sleektoe: 5:07am On Aug 20, 2007
YEMISI U ARE REALLY FUNNY,WHY ACT.U WOULD REALLY BE A GOOD ACTRESS
OR LET ME SAY RESEARCH PROFESSIONAL.
WHY ALL THIS LIES TO GET SOME FAVOURABLE INFORMATION.
URE JUST TO FAKE. VIRGIN MY FOOT.
IF U REALLY WANT TO LOOSE IT (I.E IF U ARE TRULY A VIRGIN) U HAVE 4 GUYS U DATED AT LEAST WHO LOVED WHO U COULD GIVE IT TO.NOT ANY Hot NAIRALANDER
UR POST IS JUST FAKE
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by acidrop(f): 5:25am On Aug 20, 2007
OMG, babe are u serious shocked
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by k0be: 6:13am On Aug 20, 2007
sleektoe:

DATED AT LEAST WHO LOVED WHO You COULD GIVE IT TO.NOT ANY Hot NAIRALANDER
UR POST IS JUST FAKE

faker than my imaginary sprewells
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Rushdie: 6:25am On Aug 20, 2007
When wud guys grow up, it jus baffles me to see ppl fallin 4 sucha crap, someone jus springs up frm no wer n starts d most silly thread of the year, n ppl r fallin 4 it, dis is scam of d highest level, DAYUm!! Plzz attention seeker, try sumtin more interestin, cos dis topic sucks like hell,
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by yewaman1(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2007
@ Baby Glow: Wetin i 4 do now?
All the guys want a piece! the moment they don't get,
they move on!
You know what i'm talkin about don't ya?
I want to be able to make my man happy!
Babe, at this rate, i might jus be a V-yansh at 40!

but seriously can we talk
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by naijacutee(f): 9:44am On Aug 20, 2007
@ Kobe. That song by Third Eye Blind is amazing . . . This is a story of a girl
Who cried a river and drown the whole world but while she looks so sad in photographs I absolutely love her when she smiles. . .

What's it gotta do with the post though?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by jideaffo(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2007
A virgin at 28? ask me and i will tell you its not new, because i am in her shoes too and even a year older. sis keep it

up jooo dont mind them you will surely find who will appreciate u the way u are as i found mine. what u have is not easy to come by, so pls do not be in a hurry make sure u loose it to someone that will value it and not all this half half guys that has been respondind.

cheers.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Sarifat(f): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2007
A virgin at 28? ask me and i will tell you its not new, because i am in her shoes too and even a year older. sis keep it

up jooo don't mind them you will surely find who will appreciate u the way u are as i found mine. what u have is not easy to come by, so please do not be in a hurry make sure u loose it to someone that will value it and not all this half half guys that has been responding.

sorry this is from Sarifat and not jideaffo, what happened was that i did not sign him out on my system before sending my post

cheers.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Esss(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2007
I hate to burst your bubble but this thread is a bunch of bullshit.

Like K0be said, she isnt worth all the attention shes gettin. Come to think of it, at 28, you are unmarried meaning. lipsrsealed , , and you are still a virgin, (Interesting). And all of a sudden you decide to burst open your hole and you made a very nice choice (the internet). That only tells me you are either depressed, lonely, confused or a child or a combination of all these. Either ways, it still looks bad for you.
On the up side, you could take reasonable advice and pick up a cucumber or a water melon, that way you could make up for all those wasted years of masturbation.
Or you could keep ur virginity till you are 41 and start a new thread "the 41year old virgin".

Like I said before, this is a big joke. My opinion. cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by mconqueror(m): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2007
can't we applaud good virtues?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by iamtheman(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2007
Baby glow,

Are you Serious I'll fly down to Lag this weekend o. cool Holla back with ur number
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by acidrop(f): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2007
u guys complain that there are no virgins anymore, here is one, n u want to just disvirgin her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Man Seeking For Suger Mama: For The Big Mama Only / Teenagers (16-19), Where Are You @???????? / October Born Lovelies, Gather Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.