Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,828 members, 7,886,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:36 AM

Last Nigerian Virgin! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Last Nigerian Virgin! (10765 Views)

okay / Become A Virgin Back (females) / Need A Virgin To Marry No Matter How Ugly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by icezik1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2007
@PTH

Which threads?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by showstopa: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2007
baby glo keep it up. i m 22 still a virgin and God's helping mi
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by tectona(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2007
hhhhhhmmmmm, what a funny thread. grin
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Christino(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2007
Close topic, starter got laid way back '83! grin grin grin
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by funkelola(f): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2007
Hmm! some asked if there are still virgins in Nigeria but i bet there are still enough.
Am still a virgin @ 25years.thou i have dated guys up to 3. Infact, i court my first boyfriend for 4years without sex.
Sincerely am begining to see it as a barrier.am contemplating on giving it up because my boyfriend fight me over it as
if na him BIRTH RIGHT.
I wonder wot this world is turning into o.At least some people have to prove some believes wrong.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by cgift(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2007
funke,

never giv it up. Its a thing of great pride. You dont know how much i respect my finding out on the wedding night that she was a virgin! Cant tak it away from her for life and it givs you and the children a very good and safe starting. Just dont blow it up! Worst case, marry soon if you can handle it to eliminate the pressure.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Pastormat(m): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2007
At 28 and still virgin, well, and have dated 4 guyz , i believe you. But are you sure you really appreciate the waiting at all? If the answer is yes, then i think advertising yourself like that will make you ruin all the results of the waiting. I pray you will not fall into the hands of WOLVES, YOU KNOW WHOT I MEAN?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by yewaman1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2007
still waitin,    undecided  undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by ykaydec10: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2007
Wao dat shows dat u r truly an Africa woman dat believes dat marriage b/4 sex.Keep it up with tym u would find ur own but i can help u out u neva can tell,mail me on yinkadec10@yahoo.com
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by yewaman1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2007
do you have a yahoo ID, honestly, would like to chart sometyme soooon.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Ralvy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2007
Last Virgin Indeed tongue tongue tongue
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by champredd(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2007
Ralvy:

Last Virgin Indeed tongue tongue tongue
Who said there are no virgins in Naija, I know there will be plenty and not only for Naija alone, there are still women of high standards and excellent virtues around the world.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by adetoss: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2007
hi glow,.
i will love to have a personal conversation with you.i will give you my mail from there my number tosdel2003@yahoo.com.just make the subject glow @nairaland.o.k.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Coleslove: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2007
Singing Nobody knows the posts i've seen, nobody knows, hm hmhmhm hm hm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by Emmaculate(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2007
you are not d only virgin left, many others are available
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by ernal(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2007
na wa Oboyemisi, oruko lo ro e( na your name dey give u attitude), better go tear ur nylon comot,before person tear am anyhow for you, Long live Oboyemisi,
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by TruBrotha: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2007
lol make una run oooo this na mirage. big disgrace to the ninssmiley
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by NiteAngel(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2007
Where is babay Glow? I guess some start a thread just to get a word in while some respond just to while away time.

Baby Glow said "Twas my pride for a long time!" Does that mean it is no longer her pride? Maybe someone rushed in after the fourth unlucky victim and took it in a jiffy now she wants to sell it in public domain to spoil the joy of the noise maker. If she is interested in negotiating, I doubt that she is still a virgin.

Waiting is inspiring and fulfilling. I did wait too even longer. But when waiting becomes a manipulating tool then it aint worth the wait. When you wait, don't do it for the man or the woman do it to have a life that's free from the effects of being a donor. The woman or man you give in to may eventually not be the one who signs the dotted lines but make sure you feel good about giving in and that moment will last forever.

Guys, stop humming like flies towards carcass; this can only wear you out.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2007
cool cool cool

I can see i now have more critics than friends!

Thanks to you all anyway.

My search kind of ended earlier.

But it seems the person is trying to stay quiet.

He bears k0be! Been waiting for him to respond.

Anyone knows where or who k0be is?

I want us to meet.

As for all the haters y'all should stop playing the roles of 'Pinky and the Brain' all at once!

Leave me a role to play.

You can't both be Smart and dumb at the same time.

Quit posting junk.

I met a Nairaland user today.

I'll appreciat it if he owns up and let people know.

The topic was extreme but it doesnt mean it's all a lie.

Cheers to all my well wishers.

Keep your shades on all you haters!

cool cool cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by k0be: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2007
Baby Glow!:

cool cool cool

I can see i now have more critics than friends!

Thanks to you all anyway.

My search kind of ended earlier.

But it seems the person is trying to stay quiet.

He bears k0be! Been waiting for him to respond.

Anyone knows where or who k0be is?

I want us to meet.
are you by chance mentally stable?
your wish wouldn't come true in this life or the next
The topic was extreme but it doesnt it's all a lie.

cool cool cool
you've done an excellent job admitting that this is a stunt you pulled because you're deathly in need of some attention
you dug up the courage to type it with your own very fingers that this thread is faker than my golden eyeballs
many of us knew it, but good job nonetheless
you did good.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by k0be: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2007
naijacutee isn't this the story of a girl who's here crying a river drowning the whole world.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by wales(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2007
Hi, can i get your e-mail address?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by BabyGlow(f): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2007
k0be:

are you by chance mentally stable?
your wish wouldn't come true in this life or the nextyou've done an excellent job admitting that this is a stunt you pulled because you're deathly in need of some attention
you dug up the courage to type it with your own very fingers that this thread is faker than my golden eyeballs
many of us knew it, but good job nonetheless
you did good.

cool cool cool

My dearest k0be!

I can see you're fronting!

You are sooo allowed to do so.

Just know that all you'll do is make me love you more.

I'll wait. Cos i know you'll change your mind.

Jus a matter of time.

cool cool cool
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by nazzyon(m): 12:21am On Aug 21, 2007
A LETTER TO THE ADMIN

Oga admin she you go please create a Social Networking Page for desperate to marry Nairalanders @least for their own sake.

Dem don they ask for am.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Funny enough the statement "LAST NIGERIA VIRGIN" is an understatement and I take it as an Advertisement. There are HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of people  here in Nigeria who are either older or younger than you are and are yet to be defiled irrespective of sex.

I believe out of the thousands of people on this forum there are lots who are intact but are not letting it out.

And be informed that not everyone is lucky to find a reputable partner online.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by k0be: 12:32am On Aug 21, 2007
Baby Glow!:

cool cool cool

My dearest k0be!

I can see you're fronting!

You are sooo allowed to do so.

Just know that all you'll do is make me love you more.

I'll wait. Cos i know you'll change your mind.

Jus a matter of time.

cool cool cool
your mental malady. . . is it bequeathed or selected?
God help your soul.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by salehm(m): 12:35am On Aug 21, 2007
shocked
and how many Applications have you received now?
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by RichyBlacK(m): 6:09am On Aug 21, 2007
This poster is obviously a fraud. Even if she is a virgin I'll prefer a woman with a better attitude (virgin or no virgin) than an alleged virgin with a disgusting attitude.

What's the point in a woman trying to play 'holier-than-thou' just because she has an extremely low libido that's bothering on frigidity! Get a life jare, I wonder which guy will want a 28-year old woman when early twenties plenty for market - again, virgin or no virgin!

@poster, your attitude stinks!
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by edeone(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2007
Baby Glow!:

cool cool cool

I'll Start by saying,  Twas my pride for a long time! Have dated 4 guys till date!

All relationships ended because they never respected my wishes about getting intimate.

I'm tall, brown, slim and a bit too good looking BUT

I'm 28 and brand new! I need a guy who'll respect me and maybe we can negotiate  grin

Feel free to mail me! cool cool cool

Just like one of the reply said u certainy was expecting to stair up sumtin which u did, and wats up wit u and kObe? well if u are realy what u say u are den it should not be a hard tin to get what u want? jst go out meet people and certainly u will meet that person they are lot of guys out dere single  and looking for what your too and that is for real lady,so who knows what fate holds for u!!!!!.

keep an open mind. let me no what works out for u ok.

Song for the day
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by wales(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2007
All you say is you are brand new, who told you brand new no dey spoil. just send me your email address.
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by MP007(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2007
nobody is a virgin cos we have all been screwed by life
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by aloib(f): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2007
RichyBlacK:

This poster is obviously a fraud. Even if she is a virgin I'll prefer a woman with a better attitude (virgin or no virgin) than an alleged virgin with a disgusting attitude.

What's the point in a woman trying to play 'holier-than-thou' just because she has an extremely low libido that's bothering on frigidity! Get a life jare, I wonder which guy will want a 28-year old woman when early twenties plenty for market - again, virgin or no virgin!

@poster, your attitude stinks!

word
Re: Last Nigerian Virgin! by godslead(f): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2007
nobody is a virgin because we have all been screwed by life
[/quote]
grin

[quote author=wales link=topic=73276.msg1413340#msg1413340 date=1187679778]
All you say is you are brand new, who told you brand new no dey spoil. just send me your email address.

Her email address?Na u one spoil d "brand new" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Any Igbo People Here / November Born Lets Hook Up Here / Scam Alert: Naija Telegram Channel That Connect For S*x, Hookups & Sort Are FAKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.