Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:45 AM

Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss (3089 Views)

Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag / Nigerian Man Loses 6M Naira To Betting After Germany Loss. / World Cup: Nigerian Man Loses N1m To Betting, After Argentina’s Draw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Philip4564:
as for the guy that won 40million on Twitter on Saturday it's not scam and it's real I know him very well we attended the same alma mater and I even saw the game when he posted it but I just decided to ignore coz I don't have funds on my sportybet that day..a lot of people played the game on Saturday and they won big.you can check it out for yourself @ekitipikin on Twitter
I dont have the twitter account.can you post the winning code?
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by pharrelaustin: 2:44am On Sep 13, 2022
guobe:
life is about winning or losing.you can't win all the time.nobody is forcing anybody to bet but if you do it should be calculated risk.

boss please stake it 1k for me.
its a 100% classified fixed match though it coming in a time i have no staking power.
please god bless as you do.

ENGLAND L1
WYCOMBE VS ACCRINGTON = FTX
CHELTEMHEM VS CAMBRIDGE=HOME WIN
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2022
guobe:
some punters are still hitting millions.There is punter on twitter that hit 39 million naira yesterday.
ekiti
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by uthlaw: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2022
leody:

ekiti
another punter,a lady still won millions on Sunday... Pple de win bet on steady... Watin dat one de talk!
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 13, 2022
uthlaw:
another punter,a lady still won millions on Sunday... Pple de win bet on steady... Watin dat one de talk!
Omo I await my own boom sha. U wont believe it 2k Odd three cut I wan cry.. But we move sha .

2 Likes

Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by uthlaw: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2022
leody:

Omo I await my own boom sha. U wont believe it 2k Odd three cut I wan cry.. But we move sha .
no b lie...true out person work on earth, when u wan jam 40m with legit husstle, person use 68k sporty dash am win 40milla,one idiot say na scam...everything na scam for nairaland and no b say de get money!

2 Likes

Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2022
uthlaw:
no b lie...true out person work on earth, when u wan jam 40m with legit husstle, person use 68k sporty dash am win 40milla,one idiot say na scam...everything na scam for nairaland and no b say de get money!
Leave am till boys chop finish
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by uthlaw: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2022
leody:

Leave am till boys chop finish
u fit still try 5odds rollover for 3days with 2k...e fit work for you!
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by uthlaw: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2022
My phone, most things inside my room,na bet money...watin salary wan do for person!
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2022
uthlaw:
u fit still try 5odds rollover for 3days with 2k...e fit work for you!
I hope so oo bro My brother self dey abuse me say I suppose post am say people for chop edit. Atleast anybody wey chop fit reason me something
Omo d tin pain me oo I still dey think am self.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by uthlaw: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2022
leody:

I hope so oo bro My brother self dey abuse me say I suppose post am say people for chop edit. Atleast anybody wey chop fit reason me something
Omo d tin pain me oo I still dey think am self.
no b lie!
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Babafrayol23: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2022
I have use my school fees money to bet.. ASUU still on strike lol I pray we don't resume school soon
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by SmartHustler(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
A PERSON WHO IS STILL LOSING MONEY TO BETTING AT THIS TIME IS A GREEDY PERSON. DISCIPLINED AND BUSINESS-MINDED PEOPLE ARE MAKING COOL MONEY FROM BETTING!

READ THIS QUOTED STAKING STRATEGY FROM BEGINNING TO END

2 Odds Investment. Make 75k Or More Monthly

All we need to make #75,000 or more every month is to win seven out of our ten 2 odd bets. Meaning we don't need to win all our bets to earn #75,000 or more monthly. Amazing, right? So, let's take a look at the steps we would take.

FIRST STEP
Raise a capital of any amount you want to invest with. Let's use #5,000 for example. Now, divide it into 5, that will give you #1,000 into five portions.

SECOND STEP
We are using #5,000 as capital for example, so we would get #1,000 after dividing it into 5. Then stake #1,000 on today's game and keep staking #1,000 on subsequent days. Don't increase your stake. Maintain the #1,000 as your maximum stake for the first week (for the first 7 days)! After a week, assuming we win seven 2 odd bets out of ten 2 odd bets for the week at an average of 2.20 odds per bet, you will make a profit of #5,000 excluding your initial #5,000 capital.

THIRD STEP
Now, don't be in a hurry to cash out in the 2nd week. It's an investment, remember? So, add the #5,000 profit you made to your initial #5,000 you started with. It will give you #10,000. Right? Good, share it into 5 portions again like you did in the first week (7 days). That will give you #2,000. Keep using only #2,000 to stake for 2nd week. At the end of the 2nd week, assuming we win seven 2 odd bets out of ten 2 odd bets we placed in the 2nd week at an average of 2.20 odds per bet, you would have made #10,000 as profit minus your #10,000 you used as capital for 2nd week. When you add #10,000 to #5,000 (which was your profit for 1st week), you will have #15,000 as your total profit for 1st and 2nd week.

FOURTH AND FIFTH STEPS
Apply the same method for the 3rd and 4th week. If you do, on the 3rd week, you would have #35,000 and on the 4th week you would be making #75,000.

Yeah! #75,000 in a month (if you had started with #10,000 as capital for the first week and staking #2,000, your profit would be #150,000 per month).

That brings us to the end of our first month. After the first month, withdraw 90% of the total profit and start all over again from STEP 1 with the other 10% and your initial capital (which was the #5,000 used to start the 2 odds business).

THEN FOLLOW MY THREAD FOR MY DAILY 2 ODDS SELECTIONS VIA THIS LINK: https://www.nairaland.com/7329082/2-odds-investment-make-75k
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by uthlaw: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
pharrelaustin:

boss please stake it 1k for me.
its a 100% classified fixed match though it coming in a time i have no staking power.
please god bless as you do.

ENGLAND L1
WYCOMBE VS ACCRINGTON = FTX
CHELTEMHEM VS CAMBRIDGE=HOME WIN
where u see dis matches?
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
uthlaw:
Back to you.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by uthlaw: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
Back to you.
watin do you!
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 15, 2022
Philip4564:
as for the guy that won 40million on Twitter on Saturday it's not scam and it's real I know him very well we attended the same alma mater and I even saw the game when he posted it but I just decided to ignore coz I don't have funds on my sportybet that day..a lot of people played the game on Saturday and they won big.you can check it out for yourself @ekitipikin on Twitter
I managed to checkout the ekitipikin whom you said won #40m.He is a tipster who is looking for customers to subscribe to his sure odds.I even thought he was a punter who want to win bet.All of you tipster have a way of editing tickets or using other people's winnings to promote your business.

1 Like

Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Disembark: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
uthlaw:
My phone, most things inside my room,na bet money...watin salary wan do for person!

Baba I go like play ur games

U get a working strategy
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Bergavis: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is bergavis. I have a working betting strategy but I can't share it here. Bookies will mark me out and my accounts get closed.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by uthlaw: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Disembark:

Baba I go like play ur games

U get a working strategy
bros na luck ooo...sabiness no de,I use #1300 win 15k ysterdy....me self de lose ooo!

1 Like

Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by frankycoolbeans: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
uthlaw:
bros na luck ooo...sabiness no de,I use #1300 win 15k ysterdy....me self de lose ooo!

Uthlaw; send me a message on whatsapp. Mine: Zero 7 Zero Six Nine Six Nine 68 Two Nine.

Cheers!
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by christianjoy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bergavis:
This is bergavis. I have a working betting strategy but I can't share it here. Bookies will mark me out and my accounts get closed.
okay
Here is my number
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Disembark: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
uthlaw:

Lol no issue,buh ur winning rate da high naaa grin

Make i drop WhatsApp num
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Philip4564(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
I managed to checkout the ekitipikin whom you said won #40m.He is a tipster who is looking for customers to subscribe to his sure odds.I even thought he was a punter who want to win bet.All of you tipster have a way of editing tickets or using other people's winnings to promote your business.
Ekitipikin is not a tipster and he has never collected money from anybody ..do you know how many people that won millions from his game that day ??
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Philip4564(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bergavis:
aw va bro
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Philip4564:
Ekitipikin is not a tipster and he has never collected money from anybody ..do you know how many people that won millions from his game that day ??
Let me ask you a sincere question. If you won 40m today. Will you put it on social media?
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by guobe: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

Let me ask you a sincere question. If you won 40m today. Will you put it on social media?
it is because you are scared of taking risks you see 40 million naira as big deal.I have been seeing your campaign discouraging people .The life we are living are meant for the risk takers.Folding your hand and waiting for manna to fall from heaven won't take you anywhere.Most bettors are risk takers and are professionals in their various field of endeavours.Adults should be able to know what is good or not good for them.shalom.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
guobe:
it is because you are scared of taking risks you see 40 million naira as big deal.I have been seeing your campaign discouraging people .The life we are living are meant for the risk takers.Folding your hand and waiting for manna to fall from heaven won't take you anywhere.Most bettors are risk takers and are professionals in their various field of endeavours.Adults should be able to know what is good or not good for them.shalom.
Okay. Since you speak on behalf of people. Can you answer the question on his behalf?
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by guobe: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

Okay. Since you speak on behalf of people. Can you answer the question on his behalf?
ALOT OF TWITTER TOP PUNTERS ARE MULTIMILLIONAIRES LIKE MR BAYO AND MAYOR OF EKITI.THESE GUYS ARE BOOKIES NIGHTMARES.WHEN THEY DROP C9DES BOOKIES TREMBLE.MR BAYO IS EVEN VERIFIED ON TWITTER.IN LIFE YOU HAVE LOSERS AND WINNERS.THOSE GUYS ARE STAR PUNTERS.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
guobe:
ALOT OF TWITTER TOP PUNTERS ARE MULTIMILLIONAIRES LIKE MR BAYO AND MAYOR OF EKITI.THESE GUYS ARE BOOKIES NIGHTMARES.WHEN THEY DROP C9DES BOOKIES TREMBLE.MR BAYO IS EVEN VERIFIED ON TWITTER.IN LIFE YOU HAVE LOSERS AND WINNERS.THOSE GUYS ARE STAR PUNTERS.
Well, you are not answering my question.
Question 2
Will you advice your son or daughter to begin betting as a way to get money?
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by WinMagnate: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

Question 2

why not? It's legit.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by guobe: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

Question 2
In anything you do in life education is the key which leads you to break boundaries. THE PEOPLE THRIVING IN SPORTS PREDICTION ARE GENUISES.THE ABILITY TO DETERMIBE THE OUTCOME OF A MATCH IS A SPECIAL GIFT.IT INVOLVES ALOT OF CALCULATION,CODES AND LOGIC.IT IS ALL ENCOMPASSING IF YOU ARE TO THRIVE IN IT.I AM A TRAINED STRUCTURAL ENGINEER COREN REGISTERED AND I USE THOSE ENGINEERING PRINCIPLES OF STRENGTH OF MATERIALS IN DETERMINING THE OUTCOME OF MATCHES.BETTING IS NOT A DO OR DIE THING.ITS FOR FUN.YOU DONT DEPEND ON IT TO SURVIVE OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET YOUR HANDS BURNT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? / 10 Footballers You Wouldn't Want To Fight / Who Will You Say Is The Greatest Boxer Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.