Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss (3094 Views)

Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag / Nigerian Man Loses 6M Naira To Betting After Germany Loss. / World Cup: Nigerian Man Loses N1m To Betting, After Argentina’s Draw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
WinMagnate:

why not? It's legit.
What if the child is a betting addict? Do you still encourage the child to continue betting as it is legit?
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
guobe:
In anything you do in life education is the key which leads you to break boundaries. THE PEOPLE THRIVING IN SPORTS PREDICTION ARE GENUISES.THE ABILITY TO DETERMIBE THE OUTCOME OF A MATCH IS A SPECIAL GIFT.IT INVOLVES ALOT OF CALCULATION,CODES AND LOGIC.IT IS ALL ENCOMPASSING IF YOU ARE TO THRIVE IN IT.I AM A TRAINED STRUCTURAL ENGINEER COREN REGISTERED AND I USE THOSE ENGINEERING PRINCIPLES OF STRENGTH OF MATERIALS IN DETERMINING THE OUTCOME OF MATCHES.BETTING IS NOT A DO OR DIE THING.ITS FOR FUN.YOU DONT DEPEND ON IT TO SURVIVE OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET YOUR HANDS BURNT
Why is betting destroying lives if it is just for fun?
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by WinMagnate: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

What if the child is a betting addict? Do you still encourage the child to continue betting as it is legit?

why would I encourage addiction. There is addiction in everything and should be avoided.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by guobe: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

Why is betting destroying lives if it is just for fun?
why are marriages destroying lives if it was for union
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
guobe:
why are marriages destroying lives if it was for union
That question is not sensible because marriage is a blessing from God. Betting is from the devil
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
WinMagnate:

why would I encourage addiction. There is addiction in everything and should be avoided.
Getting addicted in social vices is evil and if not careful it is suicide
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by WinMagnate: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

Getting addicted in social vices is evil and if not careful it is suicide

social vices or not, addiction in anything is abnormal. It kills.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
WinMagnate:

social vices or not, addiction in anything is abnormal. It kills.
What I am trying to tell you is that betting is influenced by a demon. You will realise it very soon. Mark my words
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by WinMagnate: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

What I am trying to tell you is that betting is influenced by a demon. You will realise it very soon. Mark my words

please, stop saying what you don't know. You've not fulfilled the 613 laws of Moses and you want to impose more on yourself.

The word of God is clear on what is sin. Where exactly is betting from the devil according to the scriptures?
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by guobe: 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

That question is not sensible because marriage is a blessing from God. Betting is from the devil
you asked a question and I didn't call it not sensible.you that is proving holier than thou is calling my question not sensible.you see yourself
Instead of you to concentrate on how to build yourself you are pointing on other people's issues.Maybe ASUU strike is currently affecting your sense of reasoning.not your fault.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by guobe: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

ok

Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
guobe:
ok
Does proverbs 16:33 tell you to begin to gamble?
You neglected the fact the final matter is of God.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
guobe:
you asked a question and I didn't call it not sensible.you that is proving holier than thou is calling my question not sensible.you see yourself
Instead of you to concentrate on how to build yourself you are pointing on other people's issues.Maybe ASUU strike is currently affecting your sense of reasoning.not your fault.
I can't exchange negative words with you. By the way, did I ever mention I am an undergraduate to you?
I passing the message of the evil of betting is for your good. I am not in anyway insulting anyone or trying to bring anyone down.
Betting is evil. If you don't accept it, you can leave. I know sooner than later you remember my words.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
WinMagnate:

please, stop saying what you don't know. You've not fulfilled the 613 laws of Moses and you want to impose more on yourself.

The word of God is clear on what is sin. Where exactly is betting from the devil according to the scriptures?
The Bible does not explicitly say that betting is sin, but the love of money and lustful desires is what triggers it which is sin.
You may continue to gamble. I am trying to convince you that betting is bad. I know soon you will remember my words.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by guobe: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

I can't exchange negative words with you. By the way, did I ever mention I am an undergraduate to you?
I passing the message of the evil of betting is for your good. I am not in anyway insulting anyone or trying to bring anyone down.
Betting is evil. If you don't accept it, you can leave. I know sooner than later you remember my words.
for you to tell someone that the statement he made is not sensible is an insult already.I already know you are an undergraduate because I read minds as you don't need to tell me.God is all knowing and everywhere and it is what you make out of it that determines your fate.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by uthlaw: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

if marriage is blessing,why destroying life also!
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
uthlaw:
if marriage is blessing,why destroying life also!
It is not marriage that destroys life. Rather it is people that destroy it. Marriage is a blessing. It is an institution founded on the basis of love.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
guobe:
for you to tell someone that the statement he made is not sensible is an insult already.I already know you are an undergraduate because I read minds as you don't need to tell me.God is all knowing and everywhere and it is what you make out of it that determines your fate.
Funny. You read minds. Let me not say anything before you say I boast. Just know that ASUU doesn't apply to me. Maybe you are undergraduate that's why you think I am.
Anyways, please take my words seriously because what is coming is not what you wish for. Believe me
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by WinMagnate: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

The Bible does not explicitly say that betting is sin, but the love of money and lustful desires is what triggers it which is sin.
You may continue to gamble. I am tried convincing you. I know soon you will remember my words.

The love of money according to the scriptures is where you allow the quest money to lead you commit evil. Adding your personal thought against what the scripture says is " wide fables and philosophy of men'' and Paul warned christians against such.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by uthlaw: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

It is not marriage that destroys life. Rather it is people that destroy it. Marriage is a blessing. It is an institution founded on the basis of love.
betting is a blessing...many have make it through it...the only empowerment we have in Nigeria today is betting!
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
uthlaw:
betting is a blessing...many have make it through it...the only empowerment we have in Nigeria today is betting!
Gambling is a blessing?
Causing many people commit suicide.
Causing people to lose their jobs.
Making fathers irresponsible.
Making children useless to their parents.
Making students drop out.
Taking people to hell.
Causing people to go into debt.
Making lives miserable.
It is really a blessing to the country. Thank you gambling
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
WinMagnate:

The love of money according to the scriptures is where you allow the quest money to lead you commit evil. Adding your personal thought against what the scripture says is " wide fables and philosophy of men'' and Paul warned christians against such.

Philosophy of men is when you preach that gambling is not a sin. What motivates you to gamble if not for the imaginary millions others are winning. Because of your lusts to be rich, you venture into gambling believing that you will win millions too someday. Many in their quest of winning this millions fall into many temptations and they are trapped in their wild desires as 1 Timothy 6:9-10 says
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by guobe: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

Gambling is a blessing?
Taking people to hell.
Causing people to go into dept.
Making lives miserable.
undergraduate it is debt not dept
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by WinMagnate: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

Gambling is a blessing?
Taking people to hell.
Causing people to go into dept.
Making lives miserable.

Nobody goes to hell because of betting. Preach with Scriptural quotation then I will take you serious, but all you've been saying is nothing but your personal opinion. so deal with it.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by guobe: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
WinMagnate:

Nobody goes to hell because of betting. Preach with Scriptural quotation then I will take you serious, but all you've been saying is nothing but your personal opinion. so deal with it.
He is a kid just leave him.still leaving with his parents.He can't even spell properly.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by WinMagnate: 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
guobe:
He is a kid just leave him.still leaving with his parents.He can't even spell properly.

I don't really know why someone like him will deceive the public in the name of preaching the Gospel. No scripture to back what he says. Just invoking the portions of the Bible to suit his wide fables. people should study the Word of God themselves to avoid being misled like this. All he listed as evil of betting are also applicable in other areas of human endeavour. You can't just venture in a business without properly grounded and expect not to get burnt.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
guobe:
undergraduate it is debt not dept
Okay. Thank you
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
WinMagnate:

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

I am not forcing to accept. Very soon you will remember my words.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
guobe:
Pained. Because I tell you the truth?
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
WinMagnate:

I don't really know why someone like him will deceive the public in the name of preaching the Gospel. No scripture to back what he says. Just invoking the portions of the Bible to suit his wide fables. people should study the Word of God themselves to avoid being misled like this. All he listed as evil of betting are also applicable in other areas of human endeavour. You can't just venture in a business without properly grounded and expect not to get burnt.
If you are a Christian, then I am really disappointed in your Christianity. Jesus Christ too is disappointed in you. It is people like you that Jesus Christ will say 'depart from me ye workers of iniquities'. Will you stand on the altar to preach gambling in your church congregation?
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by WinMagnate: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2022
terrezo2002:

If you are a Christian, then I am really disappointed in your Christianity. Jesus Christ too is disappointed in you. It is people like you that Jesus Christ will say 'depart from me ye workers of iniquities'. Will you stand on the altar to preach gambling in your church congregation?

Bring Bible quotations to back you claims that betting is a sin but you run around. Well, I'll not judge you the way you've done to me, but know that you perish for lack of knowledge. Go and study the word of God for yourself not flying with Fables, Philosophy of men, and religious dogma. Those things are what Paul warned christians to run away from preachers like you that comes with ''another gospel''. You didn't answer my previous question...have you fulfilled all the 613 laws of Moses in your daily walk as a preacher? My friend get born again.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 12:23am On Sep 16, 2022
WinMagnate:

Bring Bible quotations to back you claims that betting is a sin but you run around. Well, I'll not judge you the way you've done to me, but know that you perish for lack of knowledge. Go and study the word of God for yourself not flying with Fables, Philosophy of men, and religious dogma. Those things are what Paul warned christians to run away from preachers like you that comes with ''another gospel''. You didn't answer my previous question...have you fulfilled all the 613 laws of Moses in your daily walk as a preacher? My friend get born again.
Thank you.
I know the kind of Christian you are. You should have hidden your Christianity identity and I would have understood. You are saying gambling is philosophy. Hmmm. Gambling is same as coveting if you must know. You pray for others to lose so you can win. Isn't it what you believe in?
If you still claim gambling is not a sin, then I rest my case. Let God be our Judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium,uyo / My 2023 Betting Journey / Betpera Has Proven To Stand Winning Test Predict. See Yesterday Winning On Site

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.