Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss (3080 Views)

Alot Of People Will Be Going On A Break From Betting After The End Of Major Leag / Nigerian Man Loses 6M Naira To Betting After Germany Loss. / World Cup: Nigerian Man Loses N1m To Betting, After Argentina’s Draw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by christianjoy(m): 12:46am On Sep 16, 2022
terrezo2002:

Thank you.
I know the kind of Christian you are. You should have hidden your Christianity identity and I would have understood. You are saying gambling is philosophy. Hmmm. Gambling is same as coveting if you must know. You pray for others to lose so you can win. Isn't it what you believe in?
If you still claim gambling is not a sin, then I rest my case. Let God be our Judge
take your religious stuff outa here
You don't prove what you know nothing about
You don't have what it takes to be a christian
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 12:58am On Sep 16, 2022
christianjoy:
take your religious stuff outa here
You don't prove what you know nothing about
You don't have what it takes to be a christian
Coming from someone whose Monica is Christianjoy. I have not come to exchange words with anyone. I am just worried about your souls because by the time this demon is done with you, you won't recognise yourself anymore. I also pity those you bring pains on by your gambling habits.
Those who committed suicide sounded like you are sounding right now.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by uthlaw: 6:07am On Sep 16, 2022
terrezo2002:

Gambling is a blessing?
Causing many people commit suicide.
Causing people to lose their jobs.
Making fathers irresponsible.
Making children useless to their parents.
Making students drop out.
Taking people to hell.
Causing people to go into debt.
Making lives miserable.
It is really a blessing to the country. Thank you gambling
it doesn't work for you, then leave it..it favour others and you can't stop anyone from playing...so rest!
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 6:16am On Sep 16, 2022
uthlaw:
it doesn't work for you, then leave it..it favour others and you can't stop anyone from playing...so rest!
Okay, incase you are on the verge of doing something terrible, just locate my thread. Peace
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by uthlaw: 6:52am On Sep 16, 2022
terrezo2002:

Okay, incase you are on the verge of doing terrible, just locate my thread. Peace
I can never do terrible in betting!
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2022
uthlaw:
I can never do terrible in betting!
Alright then. Safe

1 Like

Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by christianjoy(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2022
terrezo2002:

Coming from someone whose Monica is Christianjoy. I have not come to exchange words with anyone. I am just worried about your souls because by the time this demon is done with you, you won't recognise yourself anymore. I also pity those you bring pains on by your gambling habits.
Those who committed suicide sounded like you are sounding right now.
am not a gambling addict because am not addicted to anything
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2022
christianjoy:
am not a gambling addict because am not addicted to anything
Alright then. Safe
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by christianjoy(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2022
terrezo2002:

Alright then. Safe
3hat is your thread all about?
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by frankycoolbeans: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2022
christianjoy:
okay
Here is my number

Bro it seems your number is not on whatsapp.

I tried reaching you, but not available on whatsapp.

Please reach me on Zero 7 Zero Six 9 Six 9 Six Eight Two Nine

Cheers
Frank
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by christianjoy(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2022
frankycoolbeans:

Bro it seems your number is not on whatsapp.

I tried reaching you, but not available on whatsapp.

Please reach me on Zero 7 Zero Six 9 Six 9 Six Eight Two Nine

Cheers
Frank
I actually made a mistake in one of the numbers 09044503771 have save yours
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Philip4564(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2022
terrezo2002:

Let me ask you a sincere question. If you won 40m today. Will you put it on social media?
if I see it on social media why will I not acknowledge the source
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Philip4564:
Ekitipikin is not a tipster and he has never collected money from anybody ..do you know how many people that won millions from his game that day ??
Where are the others
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Philip4564(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
Where are the others
Check under the tweets where he dropped the winning ticket and see a lot of people posting their winnings also
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Philip4564(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
Where are the others
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Philip4564:
Check under the tweets where he dropped the winning ticket and see a lot of people posting their winnings also
Those are his accomplices.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Philip4564(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
Those are his accomplices.
This man you are something else my boss at work also play the game and he won 1.6 milli..I guess he's also an accomplice too
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Philip4564:
This man you are something else my boss at work also play the game and he won 1.6 milli..I guess he's also an accomplice too
Infact,all if una.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Philip4564(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
Infact,all if una.
stop hating on people today is the guy birthday he has been trending on Twitter since morning
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
Infact,all if una.
You see brother. If you begin now to save 1000 naira every week, you will be far richer than those who spend their whole time on bet aiming at imaginary millions at the end of the year.
A lot spend more than 1,000 naira every week and at the end of the year, there is nothing to say they have achieved

1 Like

Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Mathematricks: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
terrezo2002:

You see brother. If you begin now to save 1000 naira every week, you will be far richer than those who spend their whole time on bet aiming at imaginary millions at the end of the year.
A lot spend more than 1,000 naira every week and at the end of the year, there is nothing to say they have achieved

Pls did you see the mail I dropped?
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mathematricks:

Pls did you see the mail I dropped?
Yes. I already sent you an email
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Mathematricks: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
terrezo2002:

Yes. I already sent you an email

I am yet to see it o. Check well pls.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by terrezo2002(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mathematricks:

I am yet to see it o. Check well pls.
Maybe it is from my end. I will try again now
Sent an email. We will chat tomorrow by God's grace. Had a long day. I haven't slept well since yesterday. Until we chat again, enjoy God's supernatural grace.

1 Like

Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Mathematricks: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
terrezo2002:

Maybe it is from my end. I will try again now
Sent an email. We will chat tomorrow by God's grace. Had a long day. I haven't slept well since yesterday. Until we chat again, enjoy God's supernatural grace.

It's alright. Same here.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Patrickker:
Betting is 80% luck, 10% know how and 10% whatever there is that we all don't know. I have tried on purpose almost everything. I have lost more than i have won and i am sure that is the story of most. There was a time i lost so much at a stretch, and was becoming almost broke with only 1k left both home and abroad. I got annoyed and played 10 games on bet9ja zoom soccer with the same 12 and over 1.5 market (the option comes with fairly high odds)... I played the games with the mind of losing the remaining 1k out of frustration. Mind you, i knew/know nothing about zoom but played same. Now i played those games around 11pm and went to sleep only to wake up with a 52k wining. Got angry whn i discoverd all d games selected actually played 12 and over 2.5 instead (you can imagine how much i would have won as a result). That was when i knew luck plays more in betting than any other thing.

So you see, you cant ride on luck. Show me one who won millions and i will tell you the same tried and failed many times.
I have won more in this method than with analysing games.When I start going through h2h and stats, I lose the ticket.
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by christianjoy(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2022
Bergavis:
This is bergavis. I have a working betting strategy but I can't share it here. Bookies will mark me out and my accounts get closed.
your number let me contact you
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by machappy4: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
WinMagnate:

Bring Bible quotations to back you claims that betting is a sin but you run around. Well, I'll not judge you the way you've done to me, but know that you perish for lack of knowledge. Go and study the word of God for yourself not flying with Fables, Philosophy of men, and religious dogma. Those things are what Paul warned christians to run away from preachers like you that comes with ''another gospel''. You didn't answer my previous question...have you fulfilled all the 613 laws of Moses in your daily walk as a preacher? My friend get born again.

Guy e b like u Don face many battles I don face before from dogmatic believer
Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by WinMagnate: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2022
machappy4:

Guy e b like u Don face many battles I don face before from dogmatic believer

Yes, a pastor once told me that watching football matches is sin. I asked him how? He said because they wear shots that expose their unclothedness and laps, that people would fall into sin especially the female fans.

Ask him what if I want to play football to exercise myself because physical exercise is important. He answered that I should wear trousers and long sleeve shirts. At that point, I asked him to show me where the Bible condemned watching football, but he couldn't.

1 Like

Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by guobe: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2022
WinMagnate:

Yes, a pastor once told me that watching football matches is sin. I asked him how? He said because they wear shots that expose their unclothedness and laps, that people would fall into sin especially the female fans.

Ask him what if I want to play football to exercise myself because physical exercise is important. He answered that I should wear trousers and long sleeve shirts. At that point, I asked him to show me where the Bible condemned watching football, but he couldn't.The extremism of these guys is going too far.Betting and lottery are normal all over the world especially developed countries.some of our friends won visa lottery to USA.will they say it is a sin to play visa lottery.They get me perplexed most times.

Re: Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss by WinMagnate: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=guobe post=116897807][/quote]

The Word of God can never change. HE stands the test of times, but Old wide Fables, Philosophy of men and religious dogmas fail with time because they are man-made not from God.

A G.O of a well known church said that television is an ''Evil Box''. He told his members to destroy it and advised them not to give it out because it's sin. Many people followed his advice.

Today, the same G.O is using the ''evil box'' to broadcast his message all over the world. He has come to realize that he condemned television in error.

This is what church dogma and philosophy of men can cause. They can't stand times and seasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Neymar Officially Joins FC Barcelona For €150m / Didier Drogba Post Photo With His Two Little Brothers, See The Resemblance / Steps To Become A Successful Footballer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.