Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,052 members, 7,890,467 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Feel Like Dying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like Dying (502 Views)

I Feel Like Giving Up, I Have Failed My Children / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Dying by Mycashproof: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
I studied Psychology in the university of Ibadan and got 9 carryovers. I have no business, can't communicate, no wife and children and no investment. I am also from a poor family with too many problems.

My mum died last year as she left 4 of my brothers for me. My dad is seriously in a deep sickness.

I have no money and seriously in bad debt. I am currently depressed. I can't even take care of myself any longer. I have locked myself in my school hostel thinking all day long.

I don't know how to go about this. No family to call and all my brothers are also poor.
Re: I Feel Like Dying by Andersonken(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
If you can't meet up with ur academy why don't you drop out and look for work?,
Go to hotels, water factory, bakery etc n look for jobs pls.
Re: I Feel Like Dying by sisisioge: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
You got 9 carryovers because of what? Why waste your tuition fee in the means of your limited resources? It is well.
Re: I Feel Like Dying by EgwunsoDOTcom: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mycashproof:
I studied Psychology in the university of Ibadan and got 9 carryovers. I have no business, can't communicate, no wife and children and no investment. I am also from a poor family with too many problems.

My mum died last year as she left 4 of my brothers for me. My dad is seriously in a deep sickness.

I have no money and seriously in bad debt. I am currently depressed. I can't even take care of myself any longer. I have locked myself in my school hostel thinking all day long.

I don't know how to go about this. No family to call and all my brothers are also poor.
JESUS CHRIST is the best option you got.. Seek HIM diligently, believe me, you won't regret it. My own case was worst than yours, I know how many times I attempted suicide but no way, believe today it's a testimony. If you like you can neglect this advise.
Re: I Feel Like Dying by dalass(f): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Mycashproof:

Poverty is not the issue. What are you doing to get out of it? Your mum is late, so what? You're over 20 years!

Are you disabled in any way?

You studied psychology. You're a psychologist yet you can't practice on your self?

Stop this pity party please, low self esteem and psyche yourself into prosperity. If you need help, get it.

Be strong and courageous... Life is not for feeble minded.. It shall be well

(1) (Reply)

SEE THE REASON MEN SHOULD BE LEFT TO SHOULDER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES ALONE / Children's Maths Question That Seems Simple Is Leaving People Stumped / The Greedy Sons Of The Idongesit Nkanga Household

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.