Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,783 members, 7,915,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:10 PM

At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa (8820 Views)

If You Have Been Granted A 6 Months Uk Visa, Is 2 Years Visa Easier To Collect! / Have Anyone Been Granted Uk Student Visa Recently Through Allowed Appeal! / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by udezij(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2007
obo.nyunmi:

my number na +2348054562569

Hi this is Jude,i just called your number,the person that pick those not know you
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by sessyadeg(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2007
Dear nairalander join me in the rejoicing song at last i have been granted my visa. i submitted my application on the 7th 0f Aug and on monday 17th of sept i received my passport with my issued UK student visa.  you may ask how did you get it hint us, na baba God do am, i got a 75% scholarship plus a 1000pounds scholarship from my university and i submitted a bank sttement of 2m+ my university is among the top ten in Uk and i am currently in the uk. and in fact i used 2 sponsors my uncle and my dad.  if you need more info let me know or e-mail sesan006@yahoo.com
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by Daviddj(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2007
It is obvious that this Udejzi guy is a big joker. How can someone that profess he has got a visa ask us to advice him on the course he wants to study and he has to prove to the house when did the U.K embassy start giving 4yrs student visa for 3yrs courses (undergraduate) or 18months( masters). Well,if you are actually coming to the U.K,do not be deceived that it is rossy here. You have to be prepared to engage in so many dehumanising jobs just to make a living.Well, l am in the U.K studying and will not blame 'Paw-Paw' for saying its all abt packing shit. But,there are more better degrading jobs than that.Be fully prepared.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by toshmann(m): 2:14am On Sep 07, 2007
+osisi:

O Chukwu!
Toshmann dey go Church?.
The kingdom of God is indeed at hand!!!.

nne, i che na a bum onye ogo mmuo? look, i am highly [b]chineke[/b]d. very soon, they would make me archdeacon cool

udezij,
life in the UK is not easy for foreigners, especially black africans (especially nigerians) but the truth is that when you come, you should be able to brave the situation. get your degree and move on. it aint easy for no one. part time jobs aint easy in cardiff but you have to be stong. nothing dey happen. office jobs are hard to get in cardiff. call centre jobs a bit hard but u'll be fine. many naijans dey do am.

once u come to the UK dont look back, move on and brave it men. God dey. cheesy
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by elamx(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2007
ok i really appriciate your effort for not rellent over your visa cos uk embassy denied alots of nijja student that want to study in uk congrat UDEZIJ but face your academy cos it easy not easy to get student visa, cool
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by coolminded(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2007
Dnt come if no families
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by joespasm: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2008
Guys i applied for a swedish study permit a month ago and have not still received a reply from them yet.what should i do?i've been sending them emails but they keep telling me they'll notify me of their decision,
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by 8ball(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ Poster

Tho i gave u the benefit of doubt,i still find it rather difficult to believe that u could actually obtain Uk student visa without holding an unconditional offer from any varsity.Mind you,most of us are well versed in the standard procedures involved in these visa applications.i don't think u can pull ova my eyes.

If indeed u av the visa then i suggest u make good the opportunity and avoid messing up yo life by entangling with unnecessary and somewhat dangerous social vices prevalent in the society.

Quit playing games

All the best man
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by lightest(m): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ poster

all the best but am too sure that you are just lying to urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lost City Of Pompeii. / A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria / Please Help Me Out I Need Direction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.