Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,344 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:09 AM

At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa (8800 Views)

If You Have Been Granted A 6 Months Uk Visa, Is 2 Years Visa Easier To Collect! / Have Anyone Been Granted Uk Student Visa Recently Through Allowed Appeal! / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by udezij(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2007
I can't believe some people in this forum can't wish other people well.Anyway i got an Admission to study and Accounting and Finance in University of Glamorgan,Treforest,pontypridd,Wales and i have also gotten my Student Visa.

So funkybaby say what you wanna say,it doesn't change anything
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by D1O(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2007
hey whats with the attitude mate?
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by udezij(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2007
funkybaby:

look. fraudster. you keep contradicting yourself. first its warri grin, oops! wales, later its sweden, now its schengen.

you never enter england, you wan go schengen courntries. if truly, you have a uk student visa, you wont be coming here to ask for how to get schengen.

getting schengen is so freaking easy for anyone with a UK study visa to get. all you have to do is buy travel insurance(for france), then, grin i could give you the whole info, so that way you can use the info to milk your clients dry. but hell no, i wont !!!

fraudster !!! olodo. ode. ole. you calling me a gay ?? ROFLMAO. you is the gay, JUDE UDEZI.

it is sooo freaking obvious. the guy is one !!! visa agents 'yapa' for nairaland, believe me.

thats my point. the guy is an idiot. people on this forum should be able to discern the 'real people' with 'real issues' from the false ones.

It seems you don't understand a single word i have been saying.I only asked for Sweden visa because my cousin was interested in getting one and not me.What is wrong if i Inquire about Schengen Visa even though i have UK Student Visa

Did anyone tell you that i need your help or assistant,i have already gotten all the information i need from a good friend.

You are talking about real people and real issue, to me you are not a real person because if you are,you will learn how to advice people and correct people
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by fuzek: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hey Udezij, i think i understand u now wink but wat happened to dat other thread of urs (Ladies, its ur day) is dat just a sign of excitement or maturity undecided
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by labiyemmy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2007
I am wondering how you managed to convince the embassy about your genuine desire to study in the UK since you couldnt even convince yourself of a course of study. Is it true you got a study visa?
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by udezij(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2007
fuzek:

Hey Udezij, i think i understand u now wink but what happened to that other thread of urs (Ladies, its your day) is that just a sign of excitement or maturity undecided

Fuzek am sorry if i offended you with Ladies,its your day,it was just for fun.Am so sorry
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by udezij(m): 7:22am On Aug 28, 2007
@labiyemmy:

I am wondering how you managed to convince the embassy about your genuine desire to study in the UK since you couldnt even convince yourself of a course of study. Is it true you got a study visa?

labiyemmy you should learn to every post well before you ask question.I said that i will be studying Accounting and Finance in University of Glamorgan and yes i have a study visa.It is not hard to get a study visa as long as your document is genuine and not a forged one.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by hayo(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2007
Congrats man! Just make sure you do very well in the UK especially with the fact that you seem to be a bit old. Don't waste old age education to get bad result o. The sacrifice of studying with old-age should be equated with a very good result.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by dremoney(m): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2007
Congrats bro.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by choco4life(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2007
Cogratulations on your visa,
But for your bragging about getttin a study visa with all docs genuine ,
I ve seen pple refused visa with "overgenuine " (permit my english)
docs but were refused the study visa, seen these not once, twice but a countless times.
So the fact you got the visa dos ot license you to go about discrediting those refused and insuinating they used FORGED docs.
Good luck as you enter the UK.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by toshmann(m): 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2007
@udeji
croeso cymru(welcome to wales)
the welsh people are a lil bit more friendly than the english, but make no mistake, wherever there is a white man, there is racism. but relax, wales in enjoyable. i know a lot of naija guys at glamorgan uni, many of them live in cardiff and many come to my church in cardiff. anyway, as a student, there is a limit to the kind of job you can do (legally) you have a student visa and that permits you to work only part time and for maximum of 20hrs a week for at least £5.00p/hr . hmmmn not so encouraging eh? never mind. you'll enjoy wales. especially treforest where housing is a bit cheaper.
there are many nigerians in that school. and the nigerians in treforest are more homely than the ones in my school(cardiff uni) so you no get stress.

and as for part time jobs, you may not really need much skills. just apply for any one you see but your best bet is call centre jobs usually done by students.

enjoy. cheesy
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by dudumoh(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2007
Good to know that u got a visa. Studying for a degree abroad is a good thing and u get more respect for that. Just be deligent and study hard so u can make good results because it is one thing to finish and another thing to finish well. "Well" is the word. Sorry if I sound like a teacher. I do teach.
I wish u well,
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by fuzek: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2007
udezij:

Fuzek am sorry if i offended you with Ladies,its your day,it was just for fun.Am so sorry

Hey u didn't offend me, just as dat was just 4 fun, my last comment too was just for fun smiley I'm sorry too. wink grin
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by walenchy11: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2007
Book your US visa appointment for just N15,000 within 1 week. Leave your information now pay when we secure appointment for you. Above price is negotiable if you are booking more than 3 appointment. Mail me if you are interested at olofintuade@gmail.com.

For Nigerians only
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by Phil7: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2007
Bro congratulations;

Firstly i am happy because u said you r not going to hussle out your stay in the Uk. I have been to wales and my brother i am sorry to tell you that the welish are basically racists, and would strongly advise you 2 stick to what took you there, excel well and let them know that the black nation is full of brains. Come back home after your studies and I bet you having a degree from an International University expecially from a counry like uk, Here in Nigeria the sky is your limit. You would live large and at the same time do your motherland proud by putting hands together with others to build a better Nigeria.

Best of luck Bro, remember Nigeria is watching you.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by nike4luv(f): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2007
ooh i live in wales!  cheesy, my brother studies in glam as well, am happy for ya

Phil7:

Bro congratulations;

Firstly i am happy because u said you r not going to hussle out your stay in the Uk. I have been to wales and my brother i am sorry to tell you that the welish are basically racists, and would strongly advise you 2 stick to what took you there, excel well and let them know that the black nation is full of brains. Come back home after your studies and I bet you having a degree from an International University expecially from a counry like uk, Here in Nigeria the sky is your limit. You would live large and at the same time do your motherland proud by putting hands together with others to build a better Nigeria.

Best of luck Bro, remember Nigeria is watching you.

me agree , its preety tough to get a job at the moment especialy if you are coloured but just keep trying eh
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by oceanblue(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2007
Hi bro, nice 2 hear dis. Do not be moved by people's comment, but just brace up & leave ur self a choice to either make it or make it.

I live close to wales, and i can testify to the issue of racism up north. Schooling & working is NOT EASY, so be PREPARED!
In as much as its not an easy road, let ur focus be on geting a British degree while ur visa is still valid.

As per job, since u gonna be schooling & not building a job carrier, u best looking out for part time jobs that will fit in wiv ur studies. U can get this thru recruitment agencies. A search on d net will give u a list of the ones close to u.

Tot id say this, dont forget original copies of ur relevant documents, especially admission and letters to proof ur accomodation arrangements. wish u all the best bro. One luv
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by udezij(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2007
toshmann:

@udeji
croeso cymru(welcome to wales)
the welsh people are a little bit more friendly than the english, but make no mistake, wherever there is a white man, there is racism. but relax, wales in enjoyable. i know a lot of naija guys at glamorgan uni, many of them live in cardiff and many come to my church in cardiff. anyway, as a student, there is a limit to the kind of job you can do (legally) you have a student visa and that permits you to work only part time and for maximum of 20hrs a week for at least £5.00p/hr . hmmmn not so encouraging eh? never mind. you'll enjoy wales. especially treforest where housing is a bit cheaper.
there are many nigerians in that school. and the nigerians in treforest are more homely than the ones in my school(cardiff uni) so you no get stress.

and as for part time jobs, you may not really need much skills. just apply for any one you see but your best bet is call centre jobs usually done by students.

enjoy. cheesy

Thanks a lot for your advice i appreciate it.Which church do you attend in wales,i will be coming to wales September 15.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by toshmann(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2007
all nations church. you can't miss it. there's a bus that carries students from your school directly to the church. a lot of your students come to the church.

at times i go to the church at cardiff uni. but usually all nations is where you meet a lot of nigerians. there is also the Redeemed Xtain Church of God held at the Welsh Sports Centre and also a lot of nigerians worship at the Temple Church by Cardiff Castle. there is also the Christ Embassy in Cathays Terrace.

Nigerians (and indeed Africans) in Glamorgan Uni are more homely than those in Cardiff Uni. i live in Cardiff yet my Nigerian friends are mainly Glamorgan Uni guys

you'll love cardiff, it is cool. the best thing in cardiff. . . low crime rate. worst thing. . . . .poverty. money no dey cardiff (unlike in manchester/liverpool/london or other big cities etc)

safe journey cheesy
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by udezij(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2007
toshmann:

all nations church. you can't miss it. there's a bus that carries students from your school directly to the church. a lot of your students come to the church.

at times i go to the church at cardiff uni. but usually all nations is where you meet a lot of nigerians. there is also the Redeemed Xtain Church of God held at the Welsh Sports Centre and also a lot of nigerians worship at the Temple Church by Cardiff Castle. there is also the Christ Embassy in Cathays Terrace.

Nigerians (and indeed Africans) in Glamorgan Uni are more homely than those in Cardiff Uni. i live in Cardiff yet my Nigerian friends are mainly Glamorgan Uni guys

you'll love cardiff, it is cool. the best thing in cardiff. . . low crime rate. worst thing. . . . .poverty. money no dey cardiff (unlike in manchester/liverpool/london or other big cities etc)

safe journey cheesy

toshmann,my mum will be accompany me to wales.She is looking for a Hotel in Treforest,Pontypridd.Is there any site i can search for a hotel in pontypridd
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by obonyunmi1(f): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2007
granted a visa to go and suffer.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by udezij(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2007
obo.nyunmi:

granted a visa to go and suffer.

Excuse me,who is going to suffer
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by obonyunmi1(f): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2007
who asked the question and who is d poster? u will suffer hen - your nose go twist go one side. truth dey bitter.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by udezij(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2007
obo.nyunmi:

who asked the question and who is d poster? u will suffer hen - your nose go twist go one side. truth dey bitter.

haha you are very funny.well for your information am not going to suffer.I just got a good part time job and they pay well.

Understand one thing i know why i am going there,is to get a solid degree and by God's grace my parents are capable of paying my fees.So there is no way i can suffer
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by obonyunmi1(f): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2007
wait there - part time job doing what? no be suffer be that? no be there sufferness start? when cold enter your head - u go say chei - oshodi here i come o.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by udezij(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2007
obo.nyunmi:

wait there - part time job doing what? no be suffer be that? no be there sufferness start? when cold enter your head - u go say chei - oshodi here i come o.

You are very funny,i would like to know you.Anyway the job i will be doing is an office one because it relates to my course
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by obonyunmi1(f): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2007
no be orginal suffer head be that - office boy - hahaha

oyinbo go call u like this UdeZij - come wipe my butt for me or I will fry your black arse - kia u don run go meet oyinbo - no be sufferhead when cold mam your yanch wey be say every time u try toilet, na so so blood go dey commont for yanch?
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by luvlawyer(f): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS!!! make sure you read and don't be carried away by the new life, fcae your bookooo
because no matter how much you work you would still finally need the education! post a picture while you are in wales

congrats once again!
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by udezij(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2007
obo.nyunmi:

no be orginal suffer head be that - office boy - hahaha

oyinbo go call u like this UdeZij - come wipe my butt for me or I will fry your black arse - kia u don run go meet oyinbo - no be sufferhead when cold mam your yanch wey be say every time u try toilet, na so so blood go dey commont for yanch?

you very very funny.Can i have your number,i would like to be your friend,you are too funny.Laugh wan kill me for where i dey.No be office boy i wan do,na administration and representative i wan do.U too funny ooooo
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by obonyunmi1(f): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2007
my number na +2348054562569
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by udezij(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2007
luvlawyer:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! make sure you read and don't be carried away by the new life, fcae your bookooo
because no matter how much you work you would still finally need the education! post a picture while you are in wales

congrats once again!

Thanks alot
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by osisi5: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2007
toshmann:

safe journey cheesy

O Chukwu!
Toshmann dey go Church?.
The kingdom of God is indeed at hand!!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Scared Of Going To Nigeria / A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria / Poverty_in Britain! Nigerian_single_mother_of_4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.