Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa (8788 Views)

If You Have Been Granted A 6 Months Uk Visa, Is 2 Years Visa Easier To Collect! / Have Anyone Been Granted Uk Student Visa Recently Through Allowed Appeal! / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by PTH(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2007
@ omoge, this guy is going no where grin he's a yahoo yahoo boy grin.

Btw what old bay spice am i to use? i bought the three types i could find at wal mart
Is tripe the same as shaki?
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by omoge(f): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2007
yes trippe is shaki  grin you are doing great cheesy
old bay, okay you will see this in a yellowish flat like can. it has it's side in blue and the top cover in red. Old Bay is clearly displayed.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by PTH(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2007
there's old bay with blackened seasoning and another with blue too that says old bay seasoning for seafood, poultry bla bla bla.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by omoge(f): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2007
this one i have has a color like blend cayene pepper so not dark/blackened. is the scent similar for both?
i think either should be fine. but you can try the one for seafood and poultry.

open am small small so that you can return the other two wink
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by aloib(f): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2007
lmao pth doesnt knw wat to use, omoge dont tell him!!!!
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by omoge(f): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2007
aloib pls my brother must enjoy now eh cheesy
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by PTH(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2007
thanks omoge, i think i found the right one. i tasted it, its red like pepper. grin

@ aloib, sharrap there! cheesy Its because of women like you that we are bothering to learn. we dont want to die of hunger in your houses.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by aloib(f): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2007
hahaha a useless man would always find a uselesss woman, wink
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by PTH(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2007
some useful men who are blinded by love many times fall for the scrupples of useless women who appear useful outside. They are well dressed and well mannered outside but pigs and lazy inside.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by omoge(f): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2007
great cheesy all set. enjoy cooking. make i go see lifetime and nap.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by omoge(f): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2007
some useful men who are blinded by love many times fall for the scrupples of useless women who appear useful outside. They are well dressed and well mannered outside but pigs and lazy inside.

hehehehehe grin you fell for one? grin
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by PTH(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2007
omoge:

hehehehehe grin you fell for one? grin

yeah, once. grin Now i wont date you until i've watched your lifestyle over a couple of months. Naija girls are worse, they are excellent at putting up false fronts. You see them, walking goddesses outside yet on the inside their hair is simply a wig covering a mess, nails are false polished sheens covering crud laden nails, their rooms are not fit for human existence and their kitchens? dont even go there if you still want to retain ur breakfast.

Dem plenty for nairaland. they are the ones who shout the loudest.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by ojobayo: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2007
This is the best advice you will ever get from anyone. Being in the US 14 yerars now. Done schooling and decided to marry and stay, Well so my kids will have a better future. And my wife was drop dead beautiful too. grin

There were days I wished I knew how to fix a car, YES Mechanic, You don't have to have a regular job. This side dig will pay for your schooling and more. There were ngierians that did that here only on the weeksends and they were better off than those of us that had a full time job. It will serve you well.

Well Goodluck with your studies. Don't let anyone tell you to come home and apply anything. The last I checked you are not on gov schoolarship. You will only live your life once. Do what's right in your heart.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by osisi5: 1:10am On Aug 27, 2007
omoge:

aloib please my brother must enjoy now eh cheesy

omoge are you studying cookery?

and packing --it sometimes?ROFL
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by samix(m): 2:32am On Aug 27, 2007
i feel this udezij guy is a dummy.i guess he is just tryin to create awareness. anyway sha for bad mouth peolpe its not everyone in d UK that does cleaning job. we have many nigerians doing white collar jobs in banks IT companys nd many more.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by ernal(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2007
[color=#990000]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=71821.msg1380467#msg1380467

the same guy, barely 3weeks ago !!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=71332.msg1372176#msg1372176
[color=#990000][color=#990000]
[/color]
the same guy again.
trying to get people to join club freedom so that they can travel around the world after paying some amount of money Undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=70546.msg1358989#msg1358989
the same guy again. i found this particular link very interesting. click on it for more details [/color][/color]

Well i already told Him to get a return ticket, and again, get a return ticket,
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by uchetobi(f): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2007
Congrats, face your studiebut how did u get student visa when you have not even gotten admission, but all the best shas, come out with a good grade undecided
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by oyie(f): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2007
not mind this jester!

he is more confused than a crab?
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin hurray , congrats but wats there in travellin angry
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by udezij(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2007
sweetberry and bigmeat,i want to thank you for the positve advise you have given to me.

jenny2007 you wrote @ udezij: your last post says that you need a visa for sweden, now you have one for the UK. So which is the authentic post. Or are you going to be visiting both countries?

Answer:The sweden visa i posted was meant to collect information from other members which i would share with my cousine.My cousine is the one who need sweden visa and not me.I have been granted visa to wales.Hope i have answered your question.

funkybaby,i apologise for insulting you is unlike me.Yes i am a member of Clubfreedom and i see nothing wrong with it.I advertise Clubfreedom every where i go that is the only way i get people to join.As for the part time job i asked you forget it,i have gotten the information i need.

This is for every other person who i may have offended,i am sorry.I only joined this forum to get information and also gain knowledge.

I hope i have answered all the question.

Thanks,
Jude Udezi
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by funkybaby(f): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2007
udezij:

sweetberry and bigmeat,i want to thank you for the positve advise you have given to me.

jenny2007 you wrote @ udezij: your last post says that you need a visa for sweden, now you have one for the UK. So which is the authentic post. Or are you going to be visiting both countries?

Answer:The sweden visa i posted was meant to collect information from other members which i would share with my cousine.My cousine is the one who need sweden visa and not me.I have been granted visa to wales.Hope i have answered your question.

funkybaby,i apologise for insulting you is unlike me.Yes i am a member of and i see nothing wrong with it.I advertise every where i go that is the only way i get people to join.As for the part time job i asked you forget it,i have gotten the information i need.

This is for every other person who i may have offended,i am sorry.I only joined this forum to get information and also gain knowledge.

I hope i have answered all the question.

Thanks,
Jude Udezi

this guy na visa agent !

walahi.! only God knows how many people he has duped and how much money he has made from people that paid him for the travelling runs. many thanks to the info that he has gotten through this site. chei !!!
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by udezij(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2007
Funkybaby you wrote "this guy na visa agent !

walahi.! only God knows how many people he has duped and how much money he has made from people that paid him for the travelling runs. many thanks to the info that he has gotten through this site. chei !!!"

I think i will redraw my apologise.Who the hell told you that i be visa agent and who told you i have collected peoples money.Na God go punish you for what you are saying.You this fucking gay.

Is it a crime to collect information in this forum.You said i asked for schengen visa,yes i did ask and i am still interested in getting schengen visa which i can use to enter Europe Countries.What the hell is wrong with you,do i look like a 419 guy to you.

If i post different thing is it your business,please mind your words you use on me
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by onyekang1(f): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2007
@ POSTER

ABEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WAT XACTLY R U UP 2,COS I TINK DIS TREND IS 4 SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE N NOT 4 IDIOTS.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by oyie(f): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2007
udezij:

Is it a crime to collect information in this forum.You said i asked for schengen visa,yes i did ask and i am still interested in getting schengen visa which i can use to enter Europe Countries.What the hell is wrong with you,do i look like a 419 guy to you.

i think u sound like one o grin
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by brownbaby(f): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2007
In fact you pple av crucified this guy. poor udezij!!
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by funkybaby(f): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2007
udezij:

Funkybaby you wrote "this guy na visa agent !

walahi.! only God knows how many people he has duped and how much money he has made from people that paid him for the travelling runs. many thanks to the info that he has gotten through this site. chei !!!"

I think i will redraw my apologise.Who the hell told you that i be visa agent and who told you i have collected peoples money.Na God go punish you for what you are saying.You this fucking gay.

If i post different thing is it your business,please mind your words you use on me

look. fraudster. you keep contradicting yourself. first its warri grin, oops! wales, later its sweden, now its schengen.

you never enter england, you wan go schengen courntries. if truly, you have a uk student visa, you wont be coming here to ask for how to get schengen.

getting schengen is so freaking easy for anyone with a UK study visa to get. all you have to do is buy travel insurance(for france), then,  grin i could give you the whole info, so that way you can use the info to milk your clients dry. but hell no, i wont !!!

fraudster !!! olodo. ode. ole. you calling me a gay ?? ROFLMAO. you is the gay, JUDE UDEZI.

oyie:

i think u sound like one o grin

it is sooo freaking obvious. the guy is one !!! visa agents 'yapa' for nairaland, believe me.

onyeka_ng:

@ POSTER

ABEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WAT XACTLY R You UP 2,COS I TINK DIS TREND IS 4 SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE N NOT 4 IDIOTS.

thats my point. the guy is an idiot. people on this forum should be able to discern the 'real people' with 'real issues' from the false ones.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by cherisho: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2007
Congrats Udezij if actually you were given a study visa to UK. I know before any study visa is given to you any where in the world, you most have secured an admission. this one you dey ask for a course to study hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. well let me believe sha.
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by ebos(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2007
we can curse here, is this how it should be?
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by omoge(f): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2007
eyaa udezij. well good luck with studies. am sure there are some useful info for you here already if you are truly going to study.

@ +osisi lol  grin
not really. i just sabi cook and sabi improvise that's all. well, i dey pack as student for now. later i go dey pack big big shit. otolo or that strong one that make NINs press harder (i think after a meal of Nigeria bread)  grin grin which i plan to intro  grin
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by uchetobi(f): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2007
my only problem with dis post is if its possible to get a student visa without admission first and if its possible to get admission without knowing the course you want to study
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by uchetobi(f): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2007
o ok, I guess I mis understood, d bro is looking 4a course 2 study in Nig b4 he goes that will enable him get a job, ok, sori, now it makes sense at least to me
Re: At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa by fuzek: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2007
uchetobi:

o ok, I guess I mis understood, d bro is looking 4a course 2 study in Nig before he goes that will enable him get a job, ok, sori, now it makes sense at least to me

How many years visa was he given that he wants to study smthg in Nigeria before going to wales to work with a student visa. Dis man/ guy is very unserious, u should check him out on his other thread and see his p***y face, then u'l know that he's either lost it completely or funkybaby is just very rite about him. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poverty_in Britain! Nigerian_single_mother_of_4 / A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria / NRC Nets ₦1.08bn In Three Months, As Nigerians Increase Spendings On Railway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.