Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother (62543 Views)

Watch How Canadian Psycho Dismembered Chinese Lover & Mailed His Body / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair / Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Am I the only one that doesn’t believe this story? The mother definitely left out some important points cos a man cannot just kill the woman he is obsessed with except he catches her in bed with another man. Or except the girl played with him .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by zelnababa(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Urgly Chinko man
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by dododawa1: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zion243:

Let's hear your own version of the story.
When ARSENAL win d champion league,I will tell you then.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Kdon2: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
phorget:
When you need those headslammers to do justice they won't be nowhere to be found.
Deborah did not even do anything but they killed her now here is a real Chinese killer-man ... undecided

Don't mind the mumu Dem!
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by brandsoncharlie: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
hotseat:
As this criminal act was committed by a Chinese, the Kano Hisbah and their bloodthirsty hounds masquerading under the holier-than-thou garb of Sharia Law developed cold feet.

l

If na the likes of Deborah now, dem for don begin foam for mouth!

IDIOTAS!
Charli their real idiotas because na original monkeys dem because, even in Ghana a Lebanese poured hot pepper on a Ghanaian workers face , omo her face was disfigured beyond recognition, their citizens didn’t go rampage doing anything to Lebanese, naija matter come they started killing Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by shogsman(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
I smell lies there was obviously money involved

4 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by hope4nigeria(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Olboy....it like you are a retarred? How did you conclude am a northerner, even if I am, does my opinion call for insalt and unnecessary religious trantrum?
it's your papa that's a fool

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by yahmohy27: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Imagine

Shame on the people who killed the Christian Deborah Samuel girl in the North over blasphemy and have allowed a common Chinese man kill a Muslim without being lynched.
That tells you is not about hatred but Muslims don't joke with their religion
They are two different things, try and get it yourself
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by brandsoncharlie: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
hotseat:
As this criminal act was committed by a Chinese, the Kano Hisbah and their bloodthirsty hounds masquerading under the holier-than-thou garb of Sharia Law developed cold feet.

l

If na the likes of Deborah now, dem for don begin foam for mouth!

IDIOTAS!
Charli their real idiotas because na original monkeys dem be because, even in Ghana a Lebanese poured hot pepper on a Ghanaian workers face , omo her face was disfigured beyond recognition, their citizens didn’t go rampage doing anything to Lebanese, naija matter come they started killing Nigerians.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by hammerT: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Charli their real idiotas because na original monkeys dem because, even in Ghana a Lebanese poured hot pepper on a Ghanaian workers face , omo her face was disfigured beyond recognition, their citizens didn’t go rampage doing anything to Lebanese, naija matter come they started killing Nigerians.

THE BLACK MAN IS SENSELESS BEYOND HELP.

WE WILL FIGHT TO ENSURE THE ABOKI IN THE NORTH GET THEIR SHARIA REPUBLIC COME 2023, WE DONT WANT TO IDENTIFY WITH THEM ANYMORE OR SHARE COUNTRY WITH THEM.

THEY ARE RUBBISH. TRASH!
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by obinna58(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mere looking at the Chinese man he looks mentally unstable, Imagine what a mentally unstable person can do when the heart has be shattered.
Women wanting to eat their cake and still have it. Married and divorced. Men go don collect wotowoto from this fine lady.
The finer the more heartless they are.
Somehow we're the cause of our misfortunes.

4 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by brandsoncharlie: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
Am I the only one that doesn’t believe this story? The mother definitely left out some important points cos a man cannot just kill the woman he is obsessed with except he catches her in bed with another man. Or except the girl played with him .
Nigerian with empty brain. Go and do your investigations and know the real story.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by ike007(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Imagine

Shame on the people who killed the Christian Deborah Samuel girl in the North over blasphemy and have allowed a common Chinese man kill a Muslim without being lynched.

Seems the Chinese man is much more feared than Allah over there...women have zero tolerance for women .what a shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Ten06(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
If it happens in some state the Chinese man would have been in the gate of hell explaining to devil what brought him there

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Karemarealty288(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
hope4nigeria:
it's your papa that's a fool

You need to be caged ASAP before you start biting indiscriminately....i can deduce the level of your rabies spread which is actually affecting your "Mentus Compos"..sorry

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by funkyjaay: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
RIP lady
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Dearlord(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
I don't even know where to start or finish.

If it were to be Igbo man that did this, they will say ipob
If it were to be Yoruba, they will say skull miners
If it were to be Hausa, we will say religion of pieces
But now it's a foreigner Chinese, we now say greed caused her death

From the look of things, the mother is stupid to allow a stranger kill her daughter in such a gruesome manner and deceased is more stupid to put her life in danger
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Them don do the Chinese man 419 hence the man took laws in his hands,

I ones lived in Kano, Kano women and their daughters are fond of this, they like playing men using their daughters,

They will suck you dry and leave you hanging, when I asked why they do this and how it all started they said...no be so them they do am for Lagos? i just weak.

4 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by hammerT: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
obinna58:
Mere looking at the Chinese man he looks mentally unstable, Imagine what a mentally unstable person can do when the heart has be shattered.
Women wanting to eat their cake and still have it. Married and divorced. Men go don collect wotowoto from this fine lady.

U SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT .

AND YOUR NAME IS OBINNA.

MAKE SURE U GROW SOME SENSE.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by hammerT: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
obinna58:

NO WOMAN EVER HOLD A GUN TO YOUR HEAD TO GIVE HER ANYTHING, IT IS A CASE OF WHAT YOU WANT.

ABSOLUTELY, NO RIGHT TO KILL ANYBODY, IF SHE IS TIRED LET HER GO, IF YOU ARE TIRED, BOUNCE. (UNTO THE NEXT ONE.)
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by kelmicheal: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Something prompted the Chinese man to go on rampage after the man has bn rendered koboless by the girl's family it shows on the man face so frustrated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by hope4nigeria(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
Karemarealty288:

You need to be caged ASAP before you start biting indiscriminately....i can deduce the level of your rabies spread which is actually affecting your "Mentus Compos"..sorry
stop disturbing yourself, you will die before 7days.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Creamypie(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
Freelane33:
I don’t think this is the true story
Una don maga the Chinese man finish Una wan come run am street lowkey
Chai rip to the dead
no mind them, they like Playing victim card when their selfish gains stop abruptly
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by thesicilian: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
If it was a Christian that didn't pronounce their god's name correctly now they'd have burnt him before the police arrived.
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Imagine

So how are you different from the killers of Deborah
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by Karemarealty288(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
hope4nigeria:
stop disturbing yourself, you will die before 7days.

Hunger bad... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by SeriouslySense(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
she is beautiful, well, sad.

Lesson learnt, if there is no man or strong woman in the house don't open the door for a crazy Chinese ex lover. smiley smiley
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by BigIyanga: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
Zonefree:

undecided

I wonder this type of "see finish".

This only happens cos the Man of the house is deceased. Women are easily deceived with freebies hence they lose coordination most times.

I believed the mother tolerated the man to be coming to the house to the extent of knowing her daughter's room cos the Chinese was showering her with gifts and money.

She contributed to her daughter's death cos of her inability to act like a mother.

Our esteemed Kano youths also failed to exercise their international-recognized "hot blood" on the demonic Chinese. A life for a life keeps the world safe.
How did u arrive at the conclusion that her mom was responsible? Her late daughter was an adult who had the right to chose her partner…
Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by SeriouslySense(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
grin grin, Very crazy things.
thesicilian:
If it was a Christian that didn't pronounce their god's name correctly now they'd have burnt him before the police arrived.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by lukency(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
He deserves to die too however, this is a word of warning to parents. Warn your children not to bring close to their nose anything they know they can't eat.

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by MuMuOnBail: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
This Chinese man looks like my next door neighbor that like lizard meat a lot.

Let me check weather he is at home to confirm that he is not the one in the picture.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother by adontcare(f): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/chinese-man-stabs-lover-to-death-in-kano

Previous hread: Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano
https://www.nairaland.com/7337483/chinese-man-stabs-girl-death
I don't understand why any girl should allow these preeks to sleep with them. I prefer Nigerian guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Killed For Asking For Dance In A Party(Pictured) / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) / BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.