Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,299 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding (13997 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Hugh Hefner's Playmate Fiancee Calls Off Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by eghost247(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2011
sad i feel for her
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by DEngineer(m): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2011
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO HER IN A MOVIE SHE FEATURED WITH INI EDO: FILM TITLED "WHITE HUNTERS".

Do their scripts end up becoming their real life encounters, this must be hard on her, not really for the wedding being off but how i got to hear about the news of her shopping for the wedding despite how remote i live. the MEDIA don kill her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Brisingr(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2011
bright side u could make a 3part nollywood movie and call it my story.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by favouredjb(f): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2011
it is a pity
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by no1oNe: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2011
so sorry dear, see wetin love dey do
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by talulah(f): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2011
sorry o. I don't know what's she sees in that ugly man self;;;;; father of 3!!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by SPARROW797: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2011
The title of this movie u r watching now is,  "IT'S MY STORY, WEDDING DILEMMA" by Mercy Johnson. Watch out for part 2 coming out soon. So hilarious.  grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by hostsleek(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2011
Sorry Mercy,
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2011
na so?
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Okijajuju1(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2011
Silly girl, Wanting to marry a prince so as to hype her already bloated ego, I hope for her sake, she makes better choices in the future,
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by strangest(m): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2011
I am the prince of musanga, the rightful heir to the throne of the king of musanga, Mercy, if you are a princess, i will marry you,
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Myself2(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2011
She who goes to the farm to fetch ant-infested firewood must be ready to battle lizards at home.
I guess Mercy thought she could bulldoze her way through with the husband-snatching runs,but she grossly under-estimated the extent an Ishan-Italo babe would go to either keep what is hers or ensure the person seeking to claim what is hers does not succeed.

Okija_juju:

Silly girl, Wanting to marry a prince so as to hype her already bloated ego, I hope for her sake, she makes better choices in the future,
Whish kain dirty prince be dat wan?the guy no be any prince joor,peeps that know him have repeatedly said so.It's one of the fraudulent pranks ofI enknow ev
of some people to attach some form of prestige to their name by attaching Prince,useless people.One such fellow I know,who is not a prince by a long shot, did not only attach "prince" to his name but also discarded his surname and adopted Onasis for whatever reason
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by osadudu(f): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2011
am suprised she cld do dis.d reason most nollywood actresses marraiges fail is cause since they went 4rm drinkin garri 2bein able 2pay for mr.biggs suddenly no man is gud enuff 4them.afta all d shakara,its either a married man or a phillipino mistaken 4 oyinbo.she'll survive it.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Goldieluks: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2011
Thank goodness and I hope she finds a handsome guy next time,
instead of that former gorilla she wanted to wed.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Myself2(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

Thank goodness and I hope she finds a handsome guy next time,
instead of that former gorilla she wanted to wed.

Na so you dey reason?after what she's been through,na handsome guy you dey wish for am or an honest guy?SMH @ the way some people dey reason sha
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Mujinho4b(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2011
shocked oh, 2bad, Upon all the effort, such a big embarassment, If na me i go enta grnd, undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by MMM2(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2011
is a pity mercy J angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by emmatok(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2011
Nonsense, after all the noise you just realise you are being scammed.

That is what you get when you run after married men, their wife won't let you rest.

Marriage is not compulsory.

You better stay single and enjoy you life.

Just save yourself from this embarrassment.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Skanas(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2011
Yeah Mercy, tel da world u aint desprate,ur man wil com som day ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by adekenny91: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2011
Mercy Johnson affair is exposed in a new music video titled "MERCY JOHNSON" by DANAGOG (from the smashing hit E MOTI). He takes this avenue to tell her (MERCY JOHNSON) how much he loves and wants to marry her and they are seen kissing at the end of the video,  WOW,  Does this mark the end of Mercy's high profile marriage or is someone messsing around

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRb_diGFAwE[/flash] ENJOY!!![/size]
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by mansmith(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2011
she has done the right thing,no matter what u guys think,the main thing is that she took a bold step to do the right thing.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Biggie9: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2011
Mercy is a fool, and so are all these so called Nollywood Stars who like snatching other peoples husbands when there are a million single guys out there (Stars like Ini Edo should take note).
I mean, why did Mercy wait this long before calling it off, why didnt she back out before the issue became a public disgrace and embarassment for her. Why didnt she nip it in d bud by quitely investigating her guy even before all these became public. Am sure she chose to turn a blind eye hoping the guys legal wife will not raise alarm.
Nollywood is becoming a disgrace where these women date and snatch married men from their wives, they should all be careful. Infact, probably they all need a spiritual cleansing becos u may not even tell what is causing the recent deaths thats befalling various Nollywood stars.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by amy21: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2011
smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by jasmine21(f): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2011
I wonder why nollywood actresses like settling down with married men undecided . but anyway, i'm happy for mercy its better the wedding has been called off than marrying that so-called 'prince' of a man who had his 2nd child in 2008, formalised his marriage to lovely in 2009, never divorced her properly but wants to go ahead to marry Mercy. mscheew.

Mercy darling, there are better men out there for you and u will find them. you made a good decision by cancelling the wedding.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2011
this is unbelievable! after all the preparations and rave going about everywhere on mercy johnson's wedding.

purpoted attack on facebook on nov 5 2011 http://www.newsfetcher/2011/08/hack-group-anonymous-plans-to-bring.html
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Nymphnode(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2011
What would you advise her to do with the wedding dress and other accessories she shopped for in far far far away land?
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Costa2000(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2011
This movie is gettin interesting, can someone pass pop-corn pls,a prince with Kingdom can marry 2 or more wives but here comes a prince without Kingdom and he wants to marry 2wives, hahahahahahaa make una no kill me ooooo.Mercy u must thank lovely for saving u from that yeye man called prince.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by dinggle: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2011
Why did it take here this long? it is still an insult to her person, that with all the decent men in Naija all she saw was a used man, a second hand material that another woman has used in breeding 2kids. Some women no get sense sha!
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Myself2(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2011
man smith:

she has done the right thing,no matter what u guys think,the main thing is that she took a bold step to do the right thing.

So you think she VOLUNTARILY called off this wedding??,go back to @OP ,click on the link and peruse it carefully,ensure not to miss the place where it said SHE WAS ENCOURAGED TO DO THIS BY CHRIST EMBASSY'i.e the church that was supposed to conduct the wedding.Obviously because of the huge negative publicity the whole saga has generated,the church did not want to make a bigger mess of the situation and damage its own reputation,hence they advised Mercy to call it off.I dont think Mercy had any choice
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Arinzechukwu500: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2011
I neva 4 once, attach any significance to wedding involving musicians & actors. Dis might just be one
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Arinzechukwu500: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2011
I neva 4 once, attach any significance to wedding involving musicians & actors. Dis might just be one
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Goldieluks: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2011
Myself2:

Na so you dey reason?after what she's been through,na handsome guy you dey wish for am or an honest guy?SMH @ the way some people dey reason sha

what's your own,every other person has wished her whatever.
so you want her new guy to look ugly, again?? sweetie its not about reasoning,every guy/girl wish  their
partner to be at least handsome/pretty,and that is what i wished for her.what's yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Da Grin Funeral Pictures / Davido, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy, Simi And Others Nominated For 2019 AFRIMA / Omarion, & Mario. Not In Dancing But Who'se More Handsome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.