Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding (13982 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Hugh Hefner's Playmate Fiancee Calls Off Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Myself2(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

what's your own,every other person has wished her whatever.
so you want her new guy to look ugly, again?? sweetie its not about reasoning,every guy/girl wish their
partner to be at least handsome/pretty,and that is what i wished for her.what's yours?

Oh I see,that's fair enough
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Goldieluks: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2011
Good.^^
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Costa2000(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2011
Handsome/pretty thats nonsense what matters is the heart.Osama na handsome man now even Farouk Mutallab.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by coolgb(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2011
I hope other aristos will learn from this short but shameful story
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by 195(f): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2011
ahhh NOW I CAN MOVE IN angry angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by tpia5: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2011
I am the prince of musanga, the rightful heir to the throne of the king of musanga,  Mercy, if you are a princess, i will marry you,

na so una dey deceive people oh!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by tpia5: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2011
One such fellow I know,who is not a prince by a long shot, did not only attach "prince" to his name but also discarded his surname and adopted Onasis for whatever reason

a nigerian?
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Godmother(f): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2011
That guy get mind o.
Someone like him now, with how hurt Mercy will be if she uses jazz on him people wont blame her.
Imagine the ugly dude self that is "forming" player. shakes head
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Goldieluks: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2011
Costa2000:

Handsome/pretty thats nonsense what matters is the heart.Osama na handsome man now even Farouk Mutallab.

Stop consoling yourself,fugly dude!
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by olaezebala: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2011
she still have more to sell now. how can she just allow one man to monopolize her market when a still one of the willing buyer
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by denny4ril: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2011
is it not better than divorce?
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by fredie107(m): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2011
Who cares!!!!!!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Debroslink: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2011
@ LEAST, SHE SUCCUMBED TO PRESSURE. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by nkeco: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2011
It is a pity. Such is Life, shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by emmatok(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2011
Myself2:

So you think she VOLUNTARILY called off this wedding??,go back to @OP ,click on the link and peruse it carefully,ensure not to miss the place where it said SHE WAS ENCOURAGED TO DO THIS BY CHRIST EMBASSY'i.e the church that was supposed to conduct the wedding.Obviously because of the huge negative publicity the whole saga has generated,the church did not want to make a bigger mess of the situation and damage its own reputation,hence they advised Mercy to call it off.I dont think Mercy had any choice

True talk.

I bet Mercy Johnson still likes the guy.

Forget what all this NL women are saying
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Thirst4Lif: 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2011
nigerian women have to seriously consider dating non-nigerian men more.

dont limit yourself.

Mercy's man is a Prince. She didn't choose a common Nigerian man.

But I respect her for making the decision to call off the wedding (if the story is true). She's not a young girl anymore

and she's too old to knowingly enter into a bad situation. Not to mention the man already has a wife.  grin

Perhaps they'll marry after he's divorced and hopefully after he fully understands what it means to be honest in a relationship.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Outstrip(f): 12:13am On Aug 15, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

But I respect her for making the decision to call off the wedding (if the story is true). She's not a young girl anymore

and she's too old to knowingly enter into a bad situation. Not to mention the man already has a wife. grin

Perhaps they'll marry after he's divorced and hopefully after he fully understands what it means to be honest in a relationship.

Prince of what?
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by silkywave(f): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2011
Very sad and happy for her ( if she really did) yet i believe she did the best thing! Mercy should just know that God loves her so much more, I mean all this could have happened after the got married!

All the best girl, the best is around the corner,
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by akyus(m): 12:27am On Aug 15, 2011
That's a good decision she has taken. I wonder why people are pitying her instead of congratulating her for correcting a mistake.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by akyus(m): 12:28am On Aug 15, 2011
That's a good decision she has taken. I wonder why people are pitying her instead of congratulating her for correcting a mistake.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by tpia5: 1:55am On Aug 15, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

if you're female, this is not a good post cos it shows you're rather gullible. Or naive perhaps.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Myself2(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2011
tpia@:

a nigerian?

Yep,from one of the South South states
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Myself2(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2011
tpia@:

if you're female, this is not a good post cos it shows you're rather gullible. Or naive perhaps.

Of course he is both,maybe even worse undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Donmic1(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2011
grin das d way it has to be,u shld not reap where u donot sow.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Bestglo(f): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2011
sorry mercy, , but u've just taken the right decision
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by ifyalways(f): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2011
One positive step.Next step?Cut off every relationship with him,don't have him back in ur bed,arms or life for any reason in future @ Mercy.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by DaDoctor: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2011
^^anyway!!

we'll see sha.

nigerian women have to seriously consider dating non-nigerian men more.

dont limit yourself.

if you feel you're missing out by settling down with a non-nigerian, then just raise the kids to know something about nigerian culture and food. They can still be nigerian if their mother is one.

let me hear anybody try to argue differently.

what a dumb post. kai some people sef.

jor o.!!!

no worry ur time dey come, dey der dey sharp mouth now forget say una brain na 'fish-brain' and most of una dey desperate for marriage cos husband dey scarce talk more of better husband. grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by logica(m): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2011
dinggle:

with all the decent men in Naija all she saw was a used man
And who says any decent man would want her? How decent is she?

And for those who think this saga justifies their warped thinking of Nigerian men, they call it sour-grapes. If your mind is screwed, it's your fault. I doubt that Nigerian men will miss females with several screws loose, so indeed go for non-Nigerians and keep our gene pool clean. Heads you lose, tails you lose.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by sunidhipan: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2011
Popular actress mercy Johnson has finally called off her planned wedding to Odianosen Okojie. This is coming after an allegation of husband snatching was leveled against the actress by Okojie’s wife, Lovely.
Mercy reportedly made the move to absolve herself of the allegation and revamp her battered image.
Calling off the marriage is an advised move aimed at portraying her in good light with fans and critics.
She is being back in this line of action by Christ Embassy, the church that was supposed to host the wedding.
Source claim that despite this move- Okojie is still begging the actress to let them go ahead.But this appears far from becoming reality.

funny photos
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Honeycity(f): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2011
another dent on her image.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Hambolaj01(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2011
It is not the end of the world.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by ZE: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2011
i believe a married woman should endeavor to hold-on to her marriage/husband NOT worthless paper(marriage cert).

If the woman is still interested in her marriage why did she abandon her husband since d past 3yrs and she's fckin around( from italo to canada)

the guy should take all the blame. when he discovered that his wife is fckin around he should have taken steps
to annul the marriage officially b4 making arrangements to marry a public figure like Mercy.

i tire for women who marry only certificates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Things You Didn’t Know About Dana Kinduryte, Jim Iyke’s 23yr Old Baby Mama / Purple Speedy Biography, Early Life, Age, Family, Career And Net Worth / Beautiful Model, Nana Suffering From Anorexia Nervosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.