Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:51 AM

Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding (13996 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Hugh Hefner's Playmate Fiancee Calls Off Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by oludashmi(f): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2011
If this is true, I am happy she did.

[size=15pt]Then this will be the next movie on nollywood. Watch out![/size]
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by awuf2008: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2011
I do not pity her one bit and to me this serve her right. All what she is after is the wealth not real love. she want s to be known with rich and mighty in the society. This will serve a s a bitter lessons for other Babes like her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by affigurl5(f): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2011
actors and actresses both Local and International, their life is like the movie they act, dis one nah another movie 4rm Mercy Jonny, mcheew!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by rubi(f): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
If this is what she did I doff my hat for herĀ  kiss

She has gain my respect and integrity. Now my girl is talking

How can a pretty young lady caught herself in such drama

and label herself as husband snatcher. That takes points off from her

career/professional
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by kemisuga(f): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2011
How true is this?
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by niviso: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2011
What is there about the name- MERCY?
Does it conjure to the personality what the name means. Now think of names like:
Patience
Job
Endurance
Vincent
Victor
Mbadiwe
etc
All the Mercys I know have tales to tell.
What is there in a name?
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Thirst4Lif: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2011
if you're female, this is not a good post cos it shows you're rather gullible. Or naive perhaps.

You implied Nigerian women should seek the average Nigerian male for marriage or companionship. I stated Mercy's man

cannot be considered in the same category as the average Nigerian male. How you choose to label me is of absolutely

no importance to me.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by tpia5: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^i corrected you on your misconceptions about the "prince" fellow.

he's in no way better than any nigerian guy you want to name.

and yes, he's the same category.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by Thirst4Lif: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2011
Prince of what?

I wondered that same thing! But he's titled as "royalty from Isanland in Edo State who goes by the name Prince Odianosen Okojie."
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by oneluvb55(f): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2011
na wah
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by nkirupass(f): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2011
take heart Mercy. What will be will be. Your mr right will soon find you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by DaDoctor: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2011
nkirupass:

take heart Mercy. What will be will be. Your mr right will soon find you.

E fit hard o. to be sincere with you. This is naija cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by tpia5: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2011
She might have questionable taste in men ie have a predilection for choosing the wrong type of men.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by ured: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
IF MJ REALLY DID CALL OFF D WEDIN,THEN SHE IS WISER THAN I TOT,WELDONE MERCY,DONT LET PEOPLE PITY U ,U RE NOT TO B PITIED N U WILL NEVER B.JUST KNOW DT UR KING IS ON THE WAY N SOONER THAN U KNOW HE WILL COME N U WILL FIND REAL N LASTING PEACE.WELDONE TRULLY,ITS BETTER TO B D ALMOST BRIDE THAN A PART-TIME WIFE,ITS BETTER TO B D BRIDE DT WALKT AWAY THAN D WIFE DT WALKS AWAY.ALL THUMBS UP 4 U GIRL.NOW I RESPECT U MORE.
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by anonymous6(f): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
not surprised
Re: Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding by DaDoctor: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
ured:

IF MJ REALLY DID CALL OFF D WEDIN,THEN SHE IS WISER THAN I TOT,WELDONE MERCY,DONT LET PEOPLE PITY U ,U RE NOT TO B PITIED N U WILL NEVER B.JUST KNOW DT your KING IS ON THE WAY N SOONER THAN U KNOW HE WILL COME N U WILL FIND REAL N LASTING PEACE.WELDONE TRULLY,ITS BETTER TO B D ALMOST BRIDE THAN A PART-TIME WIFE,ITS BETTER TO B D BRIDE DT WALKT AWAY THAN D WIFE DT WALKS AWAY.ALL THUMBS UP 4 U GIRL.NOW I RESPECT U MORE.

EYAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT TO 'CHOP HER PU55YYY AND RUN'?

KAI, THESE LADIES AND THEIR METHOD OF SHARING SELF. THEY ARE MARGINALISING MY ZONE cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Da Grin Funeral Pictures / Davido, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy, Simi And Others Nominated For 2019 AFRIMA / Omarion, & Mario. Not In Dancing But Who'se More Handsome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.