Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) (43861 Views)

Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Umahi Orders Engineers To Commence Work At Akadoro Bridge / Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by LikeAking: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Pure wickedness

cry

This man is evil..

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by ATEAMS: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
K
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by princepee: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
y emperor umeahi! Started out very well,
Now playing childish politics.
Anything APC touch turn to dust.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by nairalee(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
The civil servants must be the biggest fools to alow the governor do that to themm

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by virginchaser(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Can it be true?
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by onyibest2k(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
APC that increased the price of food, fuel levy , stamp duty,ATM machine withdrawal , transportation security is zero APC killed people at lekki tollgate they even shot down Twitter am obident

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Temptee101(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
That's how Nigerians will flog that bastard Peter Obituary come 2023.

grin

H.E Peter Obi is 100 times a man you, tinubu and your father combined can never be.

Let me add that..

You are very mad, yes, I mean you

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by donprinyo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wow, a governor can order a military man

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Jlow2: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
A typical Abakaliki man can kill a brother just enchroachment in his land, but can never stand up to government officials that rapes his wife, that why calling Sumone an Abakaliki man is derogatory, I cried watching this video

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by YorubarLord: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Uncivilized backwards flatheadedd fools grin This is how we should be treating them in the south west henceforth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Grandmeister:

These current set of Igbo governors are the worst breed of politicians to ever get ‘elected’ in the east.
You guys are terrible now he is Igbo politician, but when he commission or inspect project you will remind use he is APC member, I only pity idiots from east supporting APC, Party full of bigots and hateful beings

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Their children are all over internet insulting tinubu while umahi is wiping their old parent ass …tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by johnbd: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Transfer of anger but don't worry obi is coming.!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by owobokiri(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Grandmeister:

Oga rest. What has party got to do with? Is he the only apc governor?
If it hasn't got anything to do with the Party mentality, what made you believe it has something to do with ethnicity!? Is there any single example of Igbo leaders flogging igbos that you can mention?

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
That's a no no. They should sue this Governor.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Realguyman1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
VotePeterObi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmYgcUFn51w

https://twitter.com/ChidiOdinkalu/status/1577330124298518528?s=20&t=NDu10YLXRmDkYznSRt_-VA
And one dude was busy the other day defending the civilian government, telling me that the nonsense civilian government we are having now is better than the military government.

Nonsense civilian government.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Enkidu70: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yebo just dey collect wototo from their leaders

When this kerosene sharing governor contest tomorrow,you go see “go and verify”
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by saintkel(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Umahi knows he's dealing with PIGS.

Nnamdi Kanu described them as Pigs & Idiots.
mods....ain't u guys ashamed of d kind of comments we see here?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lol that's not new though. I'm an eye witness watched Umeahi slapped a tiler at new governors lodge Abakaliki for mishandling the project he gave to him. This one is not hearsay cus I was there that fateful day in 2020.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
I don't want to believe this. its unheard-of even though I know that stupid governor is a dictator.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
Yebo just dey collect wototo from their leaders

When this kerosene sharing governor contest tomorrow,you go see “go and verify”
So Umeahi is now kerosene sharing governor?
Wonderful
May be you are mistaken him to that fat pig at Abịa State (Ikpeazụ)

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Edoziesmart:

So Umeahi is now kerosene sharing governor?
Wonderful
May be you are mistaken him to that fat pig at Abịa State (Ikpeazụ)
oh I made mistake
Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Haywhy3579: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Grandmeister:

Oga rest. What has party got to do with? Is he the only apc governor?
In as much that I don’t like his decision making but atleast it is better to be flogged than to be sacked. Some governor will sacked civill servant or give them months suspension just because they came late while the governor was on inspection to their place of work.
Sacking people or suspending civil servants withot pay kills faster than flogging.
On the other hand most civil servant are negligent work. They always came late and when they finally arrived , they shows a nonchalant attitude at work.
I had an experience at federal secretariat in Ibadan, I got there around 10am and 90% of the offices were still close and u was wandering whether those offices will be open. I went out and came back around 12 and most of those offices had been open. How can people be coming to work after 11am
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
post=117276730:

You guys are terrible now he is Igbo politician, but when he commission or inspect project you will remind use he is APC member, I only pity idiots from east supporting APC, Party full of bigots and hateful beings
Are these current set of Igbo governors not efulefus? From hope to ikpeazu? How many of them has ever stood for the Igbo people for the past 7 years? Was it not under their watch that ipob went ballistic? Someone of repute is contesting for president, how many of them have even said a word of encouragement? Instead you see umahi, hope and ihedioha talking bullshyt! To them party politics and Abuja largesse trumps the betterment of the Igbo people. See no just vex me, you’re not more Igbo than I am.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
If you, an adult, somebody's father, accepts to be flogged like a schoolboy, you should be flogged and disgraced mercilessly. Nonsense!
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Cmanforall: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
VotePeterObi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmYgcUFn51w

https://twitter.com/ChidiOdinkalu/status/1577330124298518528?s=20&t=NDu10YLXRmDkYznSRt_-VA
What?

Even if he's a Military administrator.

See how Nigerian soldiers are being used by politicians... SHAME
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Haywhy3579:

In as much that I don’t like his decision making but atleast it is better to be flogged than to be sacked. Some governor will sacked civill servant or give them months suspension just because they came late while the governor was on inspection to their place of work.
Sacking people or suspending civil servants withot pay kills faster than flogging.
On the other hand most civil servant are negligent work. They always came late and when they finally arrived , they shows a nonchalant attitude at work.
I had an experience at federal secretariat in Ibadan, I got there around 10am and 90% of the offices were still close and u was wandering whether those offices will be open. I went out and came back around 12 and most of those offices had been open. How can people be coming to work after 11am
It is NOT better to be flogged than to be sacked! For goodness sake you Nigerians should grow some fvcking balls! If you come late to work there is something called a ‘query’. You explain to your superiors why you came late, there are channels to address punctuality in the civil service. I swear democracy might truly not be for the black man, or is it the years of military brutality that has made most Nigerian men so timid or what??

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
saintkel:
mods....ain't u guys ashamed of d kind of comments we see here?

Why will any normal person come late for work ?

Na so you dey do? By the way that description was made by Nnamdi Kanu.

Go and meet him to rant :

Block No. 419, Kuje Prisons, FCT.

That's the address.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Ezewuzie01: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
He knows that his timid people will accept the flogging in good faith.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by DWickedLandLord: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Umahi the disciplinarian.

If their elders imbibe this... we will see less criminals committing crimes abroad and within.

If you closed your asshole there did be less faqqottery dickhead. Pun intended

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Celebrates 55th Birthday Today / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos / President Babangida’s Visit To Britain In 1989 (Photos, Video and Memories)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.