Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,262 members, 7,904,146 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) (43933 Views)

Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Umahi Orders Engineers To Commence Work At Akadoro Bridge / Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nonexisting1:
When they do good, urchins will give credit to APC but when they do bad like this one, they call them Igbo governors. You people are terrible humans. Tufia
You’re seeing ghosts and apparitions all around you.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by kologba: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ibos are animal...they don't even know how to talk.... Umahi need to treat them like animal

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by DWickedLandLord: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=117277512][/quote]

I don't give a fvck about that juvenile shit dweeb .
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by UNDFTD: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
VotePeterObi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmYgcUFn51w

https://twitter.com/ChidiOdinkalu/status/1577330124298518528?s=20&t=NDu10YLXRmDkYznSRt_-VA

What a useless, hopeless, and barbaric country LIEGERIA is. If employees are tardy, then let their supervisor have a word with them, and if possible either be given a verbal or written warning. But NOT to flog grown men. And this is the country most of you FOOLS are clamoring for.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Gkemz: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
This dehumanizing act is unexpected of a governor.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by brodayin: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
If it will bring back sanity in my beloved country, then let it be. May be wrong, but it's what we need at this point. #highhandedness
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Umahi the disciplinarian.

If their elders imbibe this... we will see less criminals committing crimes abroad and within.

If I had the powers to make you mad, you would have been roaming the streets of your father land, licking mōi mōi leaves

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

If I had the powers to make you mad, you would have been roaming the streets of your father land, licking mōi mōi leaves

Because I make una cry ?

I eat moinmoin from leaves by the way... grin in my Rolls Royce. cool

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by patrickcollins: 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

I swear those civil servants are very stupid for letting this happen. The governor has no right doing this. Completely wrong.
It is because we live in a Banana Republic, if it were to be in a sane country he would have been sued for molestation. That man is power toxicated and power is transient, he should ask Rocha's.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by bunminikan(m): 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
How i wish human right lawyers take this matter up. These politicians suddenly become semi-GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Wickedtruths: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Beverlyjean:

.this is another tribal bigot that just posted hate for another tribe... start giving them life ban
You are a daft hypocrite. UGM go still catch you.

Beverlyjean:
This is y we women will always be stupid... stupid woman following Afonja ...anyway she wudnt hv had a single vote sef

This was just yesterday
Beverlyjean:

But the Biafran man whole heartedly supported obasanjo a yoruba man again their own Ojukwu... yorubas are the most tribalistic pigs in the world

And this
Beverlyjean:

Thats y most of u yoruba people are foolish... u

You were the one who slept with a married man, you lied it was your friend. You were the one who was disvirgined by another guy while she had a boyfriend.

You lack home training and morals. You are a barren, daft, ugly hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Originalsly: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bottom line.... the military should not be involved in civilian matters period.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 12:06am On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=117278611]

Because I make una cry ?

I eat moinmoin from leaves by the way... grin in my Rolls Royce. cool[/quote
Coss u aren't supose to co-habit with normal beings
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:29am On Oct 05, 2022
Why won't Ipob become terrorists when we have people like this as Governor. When you vote in a terrorist your country will be plagued with terrorism
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by adomuwiner(m): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2022
The security guard at federal university of technology,Akure didn't take part in nasu strike and yet their salary is not paid.no work no pay should not be applicable to those who did not participate in the strike action.Federal Government should pay our withheld salary now.why should punish people unjustly.FG should pay us with interest

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 12:41am On Oct 05, 2022
Wickedtruths:

You are a daft hypocrite. UGM go still catch you.

This was just yesterday

And this

You were the one who slept with a married man, you lied it was your friend. You were the one who was disvirgined by another guy while she had a boyfriend.

You lack home training and morals. You are a barren, daft, ugly hypocrite.

U are the dumbest fool on NL... is Afonja not the name of one of ur warriors that invited the fulanis to win battles for him but ended up loosing out... so how does that sound tribalistic ??

Only frustrated poor church rats like u will hv mouth online... u that I can bet that u dont even know how it feels to sleep in an air-conditioned room... all these dirty slumps that live inside dirty water... newspaper vendor like u think u have an opinion... ever my driver can easily take care of ur family cos u must b used to soaking gari daily ... better return that borrowed phone to its rightful owner... only abject poverty that has definitely affected ur brain to mental stupidity can make u show ur foolishness on SM...

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Telldem1(m): 12:46am On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
That's how Nigerians will flog that bastard Peter Obituary come 2023.
una better break the news now , we seen it on YouTube.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by BABANGBALI: 12:50am On Oct 05, 2022
For real? They should the modafokas
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Maski87: 12:53am On Oct 05, 2022
If na me ,na nwawo jump for everybody
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by themanderon: 1:14am On Oct 05, 2022
This is wicked and absolutely out of this world. Imagine this is done by a man that was seeking to rule this country. Are they slaves that they should be flogged that way? If truly they came late why not send them home and officially suspend or apply other forms of punishment. The things I see from our leaders makes me wonder what they see the citizens as. They see the citizens as fools who cannot think for themselves and yet the same people that are being oppressed will still sing the praises of the same man that flogged them like criminals. Those guys can actually sue the government for assault and make them pay heavily for this maltreatment. I am shocked that this is happening in a suppossed democracy. May God have mercy on us with the kind of emperors ruling in this country.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Cherrybae(f): 1:20am On Oct 05, 2022
Grandmeister:

Oga rest. What has party got to do with? Is he the only apc governor?

You have time replying a bitter and frustrated soul. Is umahi the owner of APC. This ipob touts reason from there anys.
Everything they blame on a party. Did APC mandate the governor to flog anyone.

Mark my words, the igbos especially the youths will make other tribes dump Peter obi.

Is obvious both Tinubu and Atiku will secure 25% votes in SE. Obi can never carry the day in SE
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Wickedtruths: 1:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U are the dumbest fool on NL... is Afonja not the name of one of ur warriors that invited the fulanis to win battles for him but ended up loosing out... so how does that sound tribalistic ??

Only frustrated poor church rats like u will hv mouth online... u thst I can bet that u dint even know how it feels to sleep in an air-conditioned room... all these dirty slumps that live inside dirty water... newspaper vendor like u think u have an opinion... ever my driver can easily take care of ur family cos u must b used to soaking gari daily ... better return that borrowed phone to its rightful owner... only abject poverty that has definitely affected ur brain to mental stupidity can make u show ur foolishness on SM...

They are using kerosene to bribe your parents in the East. Your mother is buying vegetable on credit, both of your parents are cannon fodder for UGM.
You are the most worthless of all species, I won't exchange words with an object like you who is worth less than my dog.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by VULCAN(m): 1:36am On Oct 05, 2022
A rather stupid statement considering Aregbesola's only qualification to be chosen as a gov was he was an imam and fridge repairer to Tinubu's pseudo mum.

To say that Alao Akala was a better leader than Zik confirms that you were not a recipient of a tertiary education
GeneralOjukwu:

The worst Governor ever in SW is better than Zik or Ironsi.

Leave leadership matters to other regions.

Some are meant to be Masters.... Some Slaves.

It's division of labour and knowing your place in life.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by arantess: 1:55am On Oct 05, 2022
Grandmeister:

These current set of Igbo governors are the worst breed of politicians to ever get ‘elected’ in the east.
Throwing the tribal card again at every opportunity

If they come for you now, you start crying fowl
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:32am On Oct 05, 2022
Stupid governor,stupid country
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:34am On Oct 05, 2022
His Commissioner for information will soon issue a nonsense Statement to this effect

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by tioyoung(m): 2:54am On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=Tinubuwins2023e post=117276535]That's how Nigerians will flog that bastard Peter Obituary come 2023.
Ur generation na e be bastard
Useless pig
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by pepericozi: 3:01am On Oct 05, 2022
That's APC campaign Manager for you. He must be serving his second time aa governor.

APC!!!

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by MadamOk(f): 3:11am On Oct 05, 2022
Nothing wey all this people nor fit do if dem don get this position
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by chaloskyx: 3:45am On Oct 05, 2022
That's very good flog them well next time they wont associate themselves or vote any politician in APC and if they vote BAT in 2023 flog them some more for being stupid
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by efuro(m): 4:07am On Oct 05, 2022
the governor must have learn this from america. but i use to have high regard for this governor...
what could have gone wrong in his brain.

civil servants are guided by public service rules! not his rules. these people are parents and guidance, how will the children feel, how will each of them feel.
lawsuit and damages will be appropriate jare.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by oyeb15: 4:11am On Oct 05, 2022
If you can protest/ strike for not being paid, then your employer has d right to discipline you for coming late to work.

Umahi is on point here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] / MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation / Plans To Scuttle Election Via New Naira Notes, Fuel Scarcity Exposed - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.