Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,063 members, 7,939,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) (43993 Views)

Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Umahi Orders Engineers To Commence Work At Akadoro Bridge / Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by pointblank247(m): 5:16am On Oct 05, 2022
Grandmeister:

These current set of Igbo governors are the worst breed of politicians to ever get ‘elected’ in the east.
nawaa for you ooo. I really don't like generalisation. Our governor, Soludo is a very polished gentle man and will never think in that direction. Even Obianor wouldn't do that.

Umahi's matter is a case of transferred aggression on his people for allowing himself to be dribbled out of the pressdetial race (when he thought his loyalty to APC would be rewarded with a presidential ticket ) and seeing Peter Obi's chance get brighter by the day. FRUSTRATION is a bad thing. Remember how he sent his goons to dispares Obidient supporters meeting in his state
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 5:19am On Oct 05, 2022
Grandmeister:

These current set of Igbo governors are the worst breed of politicians to ever get ‘elected’ in the east.

I blame IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, who asked their supporters not to participate in the electoral process.

Just imagine what they could have achieved peacefully if they had campaigned or endorsed the right people in the Southeast.

Now the entire region is bearing the brunt of their short-sightedness.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Toosure70: 5:41am On Oct 05, 2022
These people don make millions , we human right are coming for him

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by mirinder: 6:16am On Oct 05, 2022
Wickedtruths:

You are a daft hypocrite. UGM go still catch you.

This was just yesterday

And this

You were the one who slept with a married man, you lied it was your friend. You were the one who was disvirgined by another guy while she had a boyfriend.

You lack home training and morals. You are a barren, daft, ugly hypocrite.

she said she's married
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Love800(m): 6:18am On Oct 05, 2022
the governor is a big fool. Who does that. Dis is not leadership. As for those dat collected d flogging, i will not blame dem because it is dier only means of income. If i were der, i will just drive back home

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Love800(m): 6:19am On Oct 05, 2022
Love800:
the governor is a big fool. Who does that. Dis is not leadership. As for those dat collected d flogging, i will not blame dem because it is dier only means of income. If i were der, i will just go back home
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by magicfingers009: 6:22am On Oct 05, 2022
If this guy gets the senate seat, then Ebonyi people deserve this kind of treatment.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:28am On Oct 05, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Foolish Peter Obi supporters working overtime to discredit one of the best governor Nigeria ever had since 1999.

I no say e de pain you as Peter Obi no build airport malls over 10 bridges hospitals schools n others even though it is like 10 times richer than Ebonyi where Umahi built all this things.

Ur comment shows us ur IQ is damn low, wetin concern peter obi in this video?guy u dull
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 6:43am On Oct 05, 2022
arantess:

Throwing the tribal card again at every opportunity

If they come for you now, you start crying fowl
I don’t have the right to call out the efulefus we have in the east posing as governors? Is hope not an efulefu? Is umahi who did everything for the north to accept him at the expense of the interest of Igbos not an efulefu? Even the former governors like Rochas who carried apc on his head while looting the state dry not an efulefu? Ihedioha that called us saboteurs for not supporting a party like Pdp that took the entire east for granted not an efulefu??
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Iykenuwa:

I blame IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, who asked their supporters not to participate in the electoral process.

Just imagine what they could have achieved peacefully if they had campaigned or endorsed the right people in the Southeast.

Now the entire region is bearing the brunt of their short-sightedness.
Kanu got lost in his arrogance and tunnel vision! He would have been the single most influential man in the east when it came to actual holding the eastern governors accountable! His clout would have been strong enough to change the political trajectory in the east. He didn’t need to support Pdp or apc, he could have done what obi did, look for a party without baggage like apga or labour and and support them. Believe me these lackadaisical eastern politicians would have sat up and focused on good governance because kanu’s endorsement (or lack of it) would determine who gets elected or not. He still can be pushing for Biafra while encouraging civic duties like voting! But alas….

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Didi2d(m): 6:50am On Oct 05, 2022
Grandmeister:

Oga rest. What has party got to do with? Is he the only apc governor?

No mind am. It's an individual thing, but he wants to pin it to APC in general
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Linesman(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2022
I am So Confused about the Way Forward for this Country.
Despite the Economic Hardship that Many Public Servants are going through Right Now in the Country, the Governor @ Umahi still derived Pleasure in Brutalizing His State Public Servants.
Please, Vote Wisely in Next Year's General Election in Other for All these Rubbish to Stop.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by stamapro(m): 7:03am On Oct 05, 2022
Flog kwa?!!!! Ok what he has in his state is not civil servants but civil students. Only in Africa, Nigeria.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Regex: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2022
Village people. Uncivilised idiots. Honestly there is no impact that we were colonised by the British. In fact no will believe that Nigeria was once a British colony.

Even in UK, people come late to work. There are ways to curtail it. Pay them from when they started work. We should stop showing how Uncivilised we are.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by chriskosherbal(m): 7:12am On Oct 05, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Foolish Peter Obi supporters working overtime to discredit one of the best governor Nigeria ever had since 1999.

I no say e de pain you as Peter Obi no build airport malls over 10 bridges hospitals schools n others even though it is like 10 times richer than Ebonyi where Umahi built all this things.

talk about the topic ... .if it really true then it's a shame on DEMOCRACY.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Invest4growth: 7:12am On Oct 05, 2022
Maltreating his own people. Executive recklessness at its peak.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by ufotunang: 7:13am On Oct 05, 2022
APC.... that is the change they voted for...
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by MyExpression(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Time to cash out.

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Castino236(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2022
[/sup][sup]
Urheadmaster:
grin Dave Umahi is becoming so daring after losing presidential tickets holder to tinubu tongue undecided
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by jneutron4000: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2022
Flog them well well, them be Anufia
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by EmmyCC: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2022
North4Obi23:
Is there no law again? APC doesn't mean well for Nigeria. There is no difference between them and Boko Haram.
Bro it's a breach of their right to human dignity but APC has no regards for the Constitution.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by clockwisereport: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2022
Grandmeister:

Oga rest. What has party got to do with? Is he the only apc governor?

Is he the only Igbo politician?
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by worksmart(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2022
This story get k-legs.
This appears to beat the entrance of the Ebonyi International Airport which is still under construction so for sure there would be almost no civil servants reporting to work at the site.

The likelyhood is he is dealing with a potential criminal or security threat..
Besides if they are civil servants he doesn't need soldiers to flog them when he could easily sanction them or sack them.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2022
This useless man just lost the little respect left for him.
Someone parents to be flog like a child.
Do you know the reason why they came late?
Is there no better way to punish them than humiliation?
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by LikeAking: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2022
Grandmeister:

It is NOT better to be flogged than to be sacked! For goodness sake you Nigerians should grow some fvcking balls! If you come late to work there is something called a ‘query’. You explain to your superiors why you came late, there are channels to address punctuality in the civil service. I swear democracy might truly not be for the black man, or is it the years of military brutality that has made most Nigerian men so timid or what??

It's religion and education.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by ShaqFu: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2022
VotePeterObi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmYgcUFn51w

https://twitter.com/ChidiOdinkalu/status/1577330124298518528?s=20&t=NDu10YLXRmDkYznSRt_-VA
I seriously doubt the authenticity of this video. I find it hard to believe a whole governor will sanction the beating of Nigerians.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Adegokenath(m): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2022
Flogging is better than sacking qout me
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by bcashy: 9:08am On Oct 05, 2022
Cantonese:
That’s APC for you.

The audacity. All they need to do is bid their time until he gets out of that seat. Thereafter they should sue the foolish emperor for grevious bodily harm. They must not forget to sue the soldiers who flogged them.

Meanwhile the citizens must mobilize to disgrace APC out of power in Ebonyi state.

Keep shouting Apc like mumu ���...have u ever seen any APC governor in the north or south west do this before? Ur head go correct las las
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2022
Grandmeister:

B-b-b-but only an ibo man can rule well.
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2022
When I said Umahi was a useless baby tyrant, one Ebonyi indigene was defending him!!

There is no reason for soldiers to whip people arriving late for work!!! No reason at all!!!

Umahi is a baby tyrant and should never hold any political position again… except of course he may be going to the Nigerian retirement home for Governors - The Senate
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by isaiahonu: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2022
Wahala everywhere, God will see us through this administration inshallah
Re: Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

B-b-b-but only an ibo man can rule well.
Who said that? And did you miss “this current set” in the post you quoted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Atiku’s Picture Was Not Included On PDP Branded Vehicles – Makinde / FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.