Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,515 members, 7,971,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:03 PM

80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test (15871 Views)

A Nairalander Bagged First Class And Best Student Award In Oau Convocation / First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others / Third Class And 2.2 In Our Federal Universities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by pcp: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2011
Http://gomestic.com/personal-finance/how-to-make-money-online-free-guide/
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by rolchi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2011
What is the GMD talking about?

NNPC conducted tests from 5.30pm in classrooms without lighting when they advertised that the tests will start by 1.00pm! Then again, set questions from o'levels physics for University Graduates who had years of experience, consider the length of time apart and then they called it "Aptitude/Skills Test"?

They should take a cue from Shell, Chevron, NLNG to understand what an Aptitude Test is!  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by pcp: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2011
Http://authspot.com/thoughts/how-to-make-her-fall-for-you-and-love-you/
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by 234GT(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2011
I will only believe nnpc if top officials can swear with Sango or Amadioha that the recruitment process was free and fair. I can defend my 2.1 anywhere
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by 234GT(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2011
Generally 2.2 people hate 2.1 and 1st class graduates. I experienced this when I was serving.
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by slimshady1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2011
LWKMD!!!!!!!!!! 80% no b small tin oohhhhhhhh grin
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by tushbobo(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2011
Everybody with 2.2 and below are just sayin nonsense n total crap.simply a Pull Him Down syndrome.Has the statement been verified?What type of exams did they conduct.nobody bothered to ask.
Even if the standard of education increases or decreases those with 1st class and 2.1 will always perform better anyway.I am a first class material excellin in my career but will not perform as well in secondary or university courses which was offered back then cos life is in phases.People don't verify news but just go on a ranting spree.Nigeria as a nation is failin and this is only a minute part of it.U need to be in d industry for u to see how much these companies employ relatives to d detriment of the qualified. RRUUBBIISSHH
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by bioscom(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2011
Waho!!!, As Im reading this thread and many more are coming in in minutes. But I think I should contribute.

There is no doubt about it, first class students are very good. I can say of the university I went to, OAU Ife, the first class products are fantastically brilliant. I want to refer to one, please forgive me that I mention your name, but I want to give a leaving example and an academic legend of all time. His name is Folu Ijagbulu, a university first class of his set, Electrical Electronic department OAU.

He works with Exxon Mobil. Anyone that meets this guy knows that he is not an ordinary person, he is all rounder. He can stand the test of time anyday anywhere. So first class students are not ordinary people, they are excellent, classified and accomplished people.

Pastor Olukoya of MFM is a first class student, Pastor Adeboye, first class in Mathematics (PhD) that is why you can see super excellence in what they do.

The only difference between 2:1 and 2:2 student had been mentioned. 2:1 students get relaxed when they are out of school, but the 2:2 students, out of frustration, continue to do more studies and prepare more, read wider and do more certifications to be able to make up with their past loss. This in a way build, discipline and make them somehow better. But you can not compare a 2:2 student with a first class student, even if the first class is a carry and dump student, "Oju jina si imu" eye is far from nose.

But, university result is not the final test of life for everybody. Some third class student might become first class in a business and a first class student will do woefully in a business. The test of our life can not be based on the university papers. It is part of it but not the ultimate. So if you are a 2:2 or third class student, just believe in yourself. Though it might take a long while to get there but you will get there one day.

As per the NNPC test result, I attended the test and I think the first class, who had done well in other oil giant company tests, must have looked down on NNPC, "what will they bring that we can not pass" and possibly did not prepare. But the NNPC test was so soft that a secondary school leaver can easily pass, though in some areas.

Most of the people that attended the Experienced Hire were old guys, like 10-15 yrs post NYSC, who graduated with 2:1 and first class and can not remember the last time they read secondary school mathematics and those skills had gone. Some of them complained that how does NNPC expect them to pass secondary school exams knowing well how long they have graduated.

It is not that these guys are not good, but the best test was not set for them to showcase their ability. These boys are bankers, very good and intelligent at their work. When was the last time they opened and studied books other than their day to day work.

You can't expect most of those first class and 2:1 to pass such kind of test. That is where the difference between them and 2:2 sets in. A 2:2, who had been suffering in a state for a long time, seeing such an opportunity will go out all the way to embrace and pass because such opportunity might never come again. Who knows when  he has been preparing for such opportunity. So his preparation may be better than the 1:1 and 2:1 guys. But that doesn't mean that 2:2 is better that first class product. Naaaaahhhh!!!.
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2011
for all those that can defend their results(the 1st class from federal universities na work u do biko) congratulations!!
the educational system has spoilt the whole essence of classification of results, especially if u hear the names of skuls that this results wre gotten from!
what we are saying is give every1 a fair chance to prove their worth SHIKENNA!
U cannot compare a UNILAG/ILE IFE/UNIBEN (etc) first class candidate with one from BOWEN or private schools in Nigeria abeg but they all say am a first class product imagine shocked
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by noholdsbarred(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2011
What do you expect? The test was written by 1st class and second-class upper graduates. Who should be at the top and who should be at the bottom? Those who failed cannot be outside this group of graduates that were tested. It's just simple logic. There's no basis whatsoever that a 2.2 or third class would do better. I wrote the test, passed it and have had my interview.
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by Tavarish: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2011
1st class and 2.1 are cumulative results! There's no way you can just wake up and change results. All those accusing these two classes of degrees are not serious! Unless you're telling me that a candidate will bribe his way from 100level to final year, and for each course of study and projects. Mind you, there are stages for considering results: from examiners, to departmental examiners board, to faculty board and then to Senate. After senate's approval, no body tampers with results. Mind you, records of results are kept in exam office, HOD's office, Dean's office and in Senate. Tell me then at what stage can some one change results? Before graduation, all records are checked-inform of clearance, before a student is graduated. All those accusing 1st class and 2.1 should go back to the University and see if they can bribe their ways and come out with a first class degree! One thing most people don't know is that the moment you're admitted to a course and for your first exam you earn 3.5 CGPA and above, you're being noticed already. You're being encouraged and monitored. At what point can you bribe to change the CGPA? I can write on and on. But for NNPC to come out and say such about those classes of degree is an insult on the Universities, NUC and the Federal ministry of Education. An aptitude test is different from academic test or exams. On a good day you can pass or fail an aptitude test, but not academic test or exam. Aptitude test has to do with general knowledge and life; and not academic specifics. NNPC should apologize for such insult on academics and education. They should ask PTDF about our 1st class and 2.1 who have gone to UK schools for M.Sc and PhD programmes and excelled more than those British citizens that did undergraduate programmes in their country. Well, i beg to stop here. Cheers!
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by pcp: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
Http://healthmad.com/mental-health/how-to-choose-your-right-partner-tips-and-ways/
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by hajifaty: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2011
Nigeria educational system is rubbish. I willow rather ask my parent to open a good business for me instead of sending to any of Nigeria higher institution. Schooling in Nigeria is  like wasting ur golden time.
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by KayDee4: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2011
NNPC of all people/organizations.

These guys are not qualified to assess the intelligence of Nigerian graduates cos the exam itself is dumb crap.

Dont know about now but i took the same exam some years ago and i almost cried in the hall. For example, how can you ask a student to calculate the force required to . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . , and you give options like NH3 , CO2 , CO , when the answer should be a figure in Newtons or so. This wasn't about just one or two questions. I couldn't help but think the exam was 'rigged' and i was just there to waste my time.

Nigerians are intelligent or at least have the potential but the system (which unfortunately includes organizations like NNPC) is not just right for them.
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by sleekymag(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2011
I have a friend who had a first class from a private university in Nigeria here, and that wrote the NNPC exam and didnt make it. That's not to say she's not intelligent. She actually is, but then aptitude test is different from normal academic exams. Also lots of factors can affect people's performance, such as inadequate preparations to name a few.

Well, let me share my opinion from personal experience and those of people I know. Ok, I made a 2:2. Of course i hated to have come out with such result, because i believe i deserved more. I studied Elect/Elect from AAU, Ekpoma, and my CGPA was 3.3. However (my excuse), i never blocked/bribed a lecturer one day throughout my stay in school (though it was the norm), because of my moral standards. I also had challenges financial challenges at some point, u know being victimised for not buying handouts or lecturers' textbooks, which means your exam in some cases which is 60 marks, is what u have to depend on. In such instances, getting an A proved impossible. In other courses where such wasn't done, i had my As in a few of them. Of course blocking lecturers was the norm, particularly in final year, if u want your GPA to increase.

I've had opportunities to do Chevron tests and Total tests where i passed well. (We were only 2 picked for Chevron internship, that passed the aptitude tests, the other would eventually make a 2:1 and is in NNPC today. Other interns later joined us in our time). I also did Unilag MBA qualifying exam and came out as 4th best out of thousands of candidates, graduates from many other schools (my ranking would have been higher if i had a 2:1 cos i scored overall 2nd highest), many of whom made 2:1s and a few 1st class. Throughout my MBA fulltime program, despite working full-time, and schooling at the same time, i came out tops in my class every semester and eventually graduated as the best student with a CGPA of over 4 point. Of course in Unilag, there was nothing like settling lecturers, or anything of the sort. you could be sure so many people who came to me from time to time for tutorials were shocked i made a 2:2; many didnt even believe me. But now, the marketplace is warped, most screen out 2:2s even without giving them an opportunity to test them. And then again, you won't blame those who fight tooth and nail and do all sorts to make sure they graduate with such grades. However, about 50% of them, in my opinion, actually are intelligent.

Now there's this other friend of mine, who went to the same FGC i attended, he was a set ahead of me, and was the best in his set. 8As and 1C in his WAEC. He went to OAU Ife, and came out with a 2:2 (Elect/Elect). Today he is recognized as Nigeria's first IT Youth Ambassador, and didnt take up paid employment. He runs several NGOs today and is very comfortable and fulfilled. I also run my own company today (not engineering), and am thinking of a bigger picture; i entered into the field of my passion and not engineering.

So judging a book by its cover is not good enough, whether discarding it cos its not attractive enough or buying it because its cover is appealing.
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by LFJ: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2011
bioscom:

Waho!!!, As Im reading this thread and many more are coming in in minutes. But I think I should contribute.

There is no doubt about it, first class students are very good. I can say of the university I went to, OAU Ife, the first class products are fantastically brilliant. I want to refer to one, please forgive me that I mention your name, but I want to give a leaving example and an academic legend of all time. His name is Folu Ijagbulu, a university first class of his set, Electrical Electronic department OAU.

He works with Exxon Mobil. Anyone that meets this guy knows that he is not an ordinary person, he is all rounder. He can stand the test of time anyday anywhere. So first class students are not ordinary people, they are excellent, classified and accomplished people.

Pastor Olukoya of MFM is a first class student, Pastor Adeboye, first class in Mathematics (PhD) that is why you can see super excellence in what they do.

The only difference between 2:1 and 2:2 student had been mentioned. 2:1 students get relaxed when they are out of school, but the 2:2 students, out of frustration, continue to do more studies and prepare more, read wider and do more certifications to be able to make up with their past loss. This in a way build, discipline and make them somehow better. But you can not compare a 2:2 student with a first class student, even if the first class is a carry and dump student, "Oju jina si imu" eye is far from nose.

But, university result is not the final test of life for everybody. Some third class student might become first class in a business and a first class student will do woefully in a business. The test of our life can not be based on the university papers. It is part of it but not the ultimate. So if you are a 2:2 or third class student, just believe in yourself. Though it might take a long while to get there but you will get there one day.

As per the NNPC test result, I attended the test and I think the first class, who had done well in other oil giant company tests, must have looked down on NNPC, "what will they bring that we can not pass" and possibly did not prepare. But the NNPC test was so soft that a secondary school leaver can easily pass, though in some areas.

Most of the people that attended the Experienced Hire were old guys, like 10-15 yrs post NYSC, who graduated with 2:1 and first class and can not remember the last time they read secondary school mathematics and those skills had gone. Some of them complained that how does NNPC expect them to pass secondary school exams knowing well how long they have graduated.

It is not that these guys are not good, but the best test was not set for them to showcase their ability. These boys are bankers, very good and intelligent at their work. When was the last time they opened and studied books other than their day to day work.

You can't expect most of those first class and 2:1 to pass such kind of test. That is where the difference between them and 2:2 sets in. A 2:2, who had been suffering in a state for a long time, seeing such an opportunity will go out all the way to embrace and pass because such opportunity might never come again. Who knows when  he has been preparing for such opportunity. So his preparation may be better than the 1:1 and 2:1 guys. But that doesn't mean that 2:2 is better that first class product. Naaaaahhhh!!!.

Thank you for making this clarification; our educational system may be bad, but not as some people are making us to believe here. I may not be able to defend those in private Universities, but I respect the effort of those students who graduated with 1st class from federal Universities. 1st class in Nigeria Universities, especially the Federal Universities is not yet for sales. Give an average Nigeria student opportunity in any of the best school abroad; I can assure you that you will never be disappointed.

What result do you expect, when you want somebody with 5 to 15 years of working experience to come and do GMAT, what happen to testing him on his professional field? You need an Accountant, why not test him on all the technicalities relating to his line of discipline.

Let us blame the system that intentionally create problem because of their inefficiency, our students and graduates are carrying the burden of inefficiency in our system. NNPC that need less than 500 people, now calling 10,000 for the test; who doesn’t know that, that test is already design to eliminate 9500 other candidates no matter how smart they are.
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by atasteve: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2011
shocked
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by martinosi: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2011
It soo sad to see how *Ignorance* Continues to destroy people
in Nigeria.

see how Big-Ticket Employers ie Oil & Gas Institutions et al continue to control the mind of our so called massess of *Intellectual*.

People are so mind controlled by Shell, Chevron and the rest of those Big-Ticket employers ie Customs, NNPC, Oil Companies etc etc,

80% of Candidates Failed the exam, oh yeah, these people like to
grab headlines and make it look like their exams are so Complex and hard
and that [B]the high failure rates reflects bad on the Nigeria Graduates[/b]
and not them.

[B]I bet you it was the other way round: 80% of the Candidates passed but NNPC only has jobs for 20% of the Applicates lol!!![/B]

[B]If Half of the candidates pass can NNPC employ them ? THINK PEOPLE ! THINK!!![/B]

SO THEY HARD TO SPIN IT IN THE NEWS,

Anybody who doubts this is just a "Sucker & a Sheeple"
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by Rastamann: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2011
1st class and 2.1 are cumulative results! There's no way you can just wake up and change results. All those accusing these two classes of degrees are not serious! Unless you're telling me that a candidate will bribe his way from 100level to final year, and for each course of study and projects. Mind you, there are stages for considering results: from examiners, to departmental examiners board, to faculty board and then to Senate. After senate's approval, no body tampers with results. Mind you, records of results are kept in exam office, HOD's office, Dean's office and in Senate. Tell me then at what stage can some one change results? Before graduation, all records are checked-inform of clearance, before a student is graduated. All those accusing 1st class and 2.1 should go back to the University and see if they can bribe their ways and come out with a first class degree! One thing most people don't know is that the moment you're admitted to a course and for your first exam you earn 3.5 CGPA and above, you're being noticed already. You're being encouraged and monitored. At what point can you bribe to change the CGPA? I can write on and on. But for NNPC to come out and say such about those classes of degree is an insult on the Universities, NUC and the Federal ministry of Education. An aptitude test is different from academic test or exams. On a good day you can pass or fail an aptitude test, but not academic test or exam. Aptitude test has to do with general knowledge and life; and not academic specifics. NNPC should apologize for such insult on academics and education. They should ask PTDF about our 1st class and 2.1 who have gone to UK schools for M.Sc and PhD programmes and excelled more than those British citizens that did undergraduate programmes in their country. Well, i beg to stop here. Cheers!

Say what you know. Many of us are in the system and we know what goes on there. We have complained so many times without being heard by those involved. Students do not have to bribe their way from 100 level to the end of their course, all they do is to bribe their way in the first semester of their final year and this bribing is mostly done through those in the IT section and some admin staff and grades will be changed in the schools data bank. Go to many Private universities and see what is happening in these universities.  And this is what happens when we put much emhazis on paper qualification rather than skill. We need a good mix of the two.
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2011
lots of schools dash out 1st class and 2 upper grades like sachets of pure water most especially the private universities.
i give kudos to those who genuinely made their own grades cos its not easy bt just as has been said,lots of 2.2 graduates come out more determined than the guys with higher grades thus they are sharper in job search and hunt for money making opportunities.
lots of 1st class and 2.1 grads take things for granted that theyve got automatic tickets to aptitude tests and interviews thus failing to keep abreast with other issues and this makes them to fail the tests.
i once attended a group interview where two 2.1 graduates could barely make good sentences in english language bt their scores in the quantitative analysis was very good.
they had to be dropped along with some other guys cos they were considered as not meeting the requirement for the job.
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by martinosi: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2011
Alot of Nigerians get a dose of "Low Self Esteem" when you attack their
"Intellectual Acumen".
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by Aderupoko2: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2011
1st class and 2.1 no be moi-moi oooh.They are still the prefered choice when it comes to fresh entry jobs,period.
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by martinosi: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2011
bennygee:

lots of schools dash out 1st class and 2 upper grades like sachets of pure water most especially the private universities.
i give kudos to those who genuinely made their own grades cos its not easy bt just as has been said,lots of 2.2 graduates come out more determined than the guys with higher grades thus they are sharper in job search and hunt for money making opportunities.
lots of 1st class and 2.1 grads take things for granted that theyve got automatic tickets to aptitude tests and interviews thus failing to keep abreast with other issues and this makes them to fail the tests.
i once attended a group interview where two 2.1 graduates could barely make good sentences in english language bt their scores in the quantitative analysis was very good.
they had to be dropped along with some other guys cos they were considered as not meeting the requirement for the job.

I dont really think the issue is the english comprehension of the graduates
or whether they are churning out graduates like pure water.

The Problem is that Nigerian Graduates and people in general do not know or understand their sense of being or self worth, so they are constanly being
be-littled, deceived and manipulated.

That why a GCSE's school leaver who when to work on an Oil Rig of the coast
of scotland at the age of 17years becuase he has always liked to be @ sea who is now 26 years old and has been sent to work in Nigeria as an expatrate will become the boss of Nigerians who are older than him who hold Masters & PHD degree's!!!

GO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT AND GET BACK TO ME!!!
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by Reggie2(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2011
A couple of months ago it made headlines here in Italy that graduates who took aptitude tests seeking police jobs could not correctly spell a few commonly used words. Same have been reported of other European countries; so it seem a general phenomenon trailing the new generation. I must stress however that there's a general madness for paper qualification in Nigeria independently of what the paper is able to offer in the labour market!! I hear people talk about their kids graduating at 19 20 or 21 yrs. Most cannot even self employ themselves even there's availability of fund. Corruption is another factor, it will be a miracle if the Nigerian School system is free of corruption in a mega Nigeria.
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by prefers555: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2011
This scenario occured  during my final year project defence. The 2.2 and lower level students in my department impressed the proffesors in my department the most during our defence. I remember the external supervisor asking my H.O.D why the highly rated students performed poorly compared to the 2.2 and below students. I remember an argument ensued and the 2.2 students made jest grin of the first class students of being more of  crammers than productive with their initiative. As 4 me i would blame the university system and the nigerian society 4 this problem
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by kunlaxo: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2011
Nigerians should stop all this unreasonable comparative analysis, Guys please know that some people are good in academic work and are not good in jobs test or whatever vice versa for the fact that 80% of 2.1 failed the job test doesn't mean they cant perform on the job, Job test is not about 2.1 or 2.2, it is about the individuals regardless of your schooling in abroad or wherever in the world, if you like school in Harvard if you cant get the logic behind job aptitude test like the common GMAT text you may likely fail the test, the measurement of intelligence and knowledge in Jobs related test is by hard work and several practice of GMAT and many Job IQ TEST BOOKS, Also with prayers to the lord.My friend (Daniel) got 2.1 from Ife (Oau) , did the same NNPC test and performed very well.He was called for interview in Abuja just last month, the interview went well the, panel concluded his interview as successful By Gods grace, hopefully next month he will soon be called for training.
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by hardbody: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2011
I have spent quite some time reading through the posts on this thread. Guys, quite a number of your posts made a lot of sense. I was also able to discern a few tongue-in-cheek posts that were sent to disparage the 'high fliers'. I can only say for myself and a few guys i know; All of us that made 2.1 from my Uni then (a federal Uni) can and have held our own against anyone from anywhere sphere of life and any part of the world. The only guy i recall that made a first class (in Economics) was soooo in a world of his own that i honestly cannot imagine where he is now both either in the academia or other career lines. That guy was so good that while he passed all concievable tests and employment interviews, some employers of labour simply told him that employing him will be a disservice to the academic world. I am not aware that any of us paid a dime to make our grades. I recall vividly that i was coasting home with a comfortable 2.2 and therefore chose in my third year to join all possible associations on campus and would severally come back to write tests from 'keggites migrations'. My point? If you are good and well grounded, you are good and no one can take it away from you. If you were always a dreg of the worst in Uni, that is where you will remain except you make conscious efforts to leap frog onto the next level. Finally, in line with comments here, i recall attending an interview where some guy was asking questions on Sources of Nigerian Law, a course i did in year 1. I managed to task my brain and gave him some answers and i told him point blank that those questions are best reserved for Year 1 and 2 undergrads in search of vacation jobs (of course i was coming from a job). Needless to say, i refused to attend the next stage of their 'interview'. Point? NNPC is not telling us the whole truth. Rubbishing our graduates just because the job opportunities are not there is not good enough forthe psyche of graduates and the records we want to set for the world to see. I maintain that we still have some of the best brains that can compete favourably with their contemporaries elsewhere. Enough said.
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by Sike(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2011
So sad. . . 1st class my foot!!
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by pcp: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2011
Http://quazen.com/shopping/how-to-get-rid-of-pimples-acne-and-spots-causes-and-treatment/
Re: 80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test by Goddys(m): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2011
We are in a generation where every aspect of standard living is degenerating in the entire globe.In U.S,there exists immense corruption among the people in the high ladder of power.In Great Britain,the economy is dwindling hastily.In The entire globe,there is an unpleasant change in the course of nature,ranging from global economic recession,terrorism,looting,famine,earthquake and so on.If you are truly learned,you should be able to decipher that something has gone wrong somewhere.God is angry with Humanity because evil is the order of the day.God destroyed the ancient generation because of Homosexualism and Licentiousness.I believe that God is about to destroy this world again.Failure in our academic system is as a result of massive corruption,which is in every segment of the society.You and I are the cause of all these vices.ething has gone wrong somewhere.God is angry with Humanity because evil is the order of the day.God destroyed the ancient generation because of Homosexualism and Licentiousness.I believe that God is about to destroy this world again.Failure in our academic system is as a result of massive corruption,which is in every segment of the society.You and I are the cause of all these vices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World / Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday / UNESCO Seeks Osun’s Permission To Adopt, Reproduce Opon Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.