Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,584 members, 7,937,658 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

737olayiwola's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 737olayiwola's Profile / 737olayiwola's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Sports / Re: Asisat Oshoala's Goal Voted Goal Of The Week In The NWSL by 737olayiwola: 9:53am On Mar 22
As it should be .As it should be ....
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by 737olayiwola: 8:51am On Mar 11
Nigerians wanted Peter Obi to be our president but Tinubu grabbed, snatched and ran away with it. It won't happen again in 2027. Peter Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians.Nigerians wanted Peter Obi to be our president but Tinubu grabbed, snatched and ran away with it. It won't happen again in 2027. Peter Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians....
Politics / Re: LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke by 737olayiwola: 10:53am On Feb 17
LolLol...
Politics / Re: What Is Peter Obi’s Job? by 737olayiwola: 7:47am On Feb 05
Deceive my self that you evil people can only vote evil people like yourselves into power? If i lie, why are you complaining today?Deceive my self that you evil people can only vote evil people like yourselves into power? If i lie, why are you complaining today?...
Politics / Re: Ruth Ogunleye: Army To Investigate Alleged Maltreatment Of Female Soldier by 737olayiwola: 11:48am On Jan 13
what do you await....army want to save their image....they always cover this sort of things up or downplay it....what do you await....army want to save their image....they always cover this sort of things up or downplay it.......
Politics / Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila by 737olayiwola: 9:21pm On Jan 02
This is gbajabiamila's project.This is gbajabiamila's project....
Politics / Re: ₦25k Monthly To 15M Nigerians, Tax Waivers Solutions To Economic Hardship - BAT by 737olayiwola: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2023
Nawa ooo.Nawa ooo....
Romance / Re: Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her by 737olayiwola: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2023
What kind of infection is it.What kind of infection is it....
Politics / Re: Sit-At-Home: Hoodlums Kill One, Burn 7 Vehicles In Enugu by 737olayiwola: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Owo killings happened in Aba? Agbado has beclouded the reasoning of Olaniyi.Owo killings happened in Aba? Agbado has beclouded the reasoning of Olaniyi....
Politics / Re: Any Attack Against Igbos During Elections Will Be Reciprocated – IPOB by 737olayiwola: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
Good step. Tho violence isn't the best answer.Good step. Tho violence isn't the best answer....
Politics / Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by 737olayiwola: 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Buhahahahahahahahaha 🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣Buhahahahahahahahaha 🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣...
Politics / Re: Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bauchi by 737olayiwola: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nothing is going to work out for them Check below and seeNothing is going to work out for them Check below and see...
Politics / Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by 737olayiwola: 6:19am On Jan 05, 2023
Where did you get 10 million votes? Dr.Tilde gave Obi 3.2 million total votes to Tinubu's 11 million. Or you're reading something else?Where did you get 10 million votes? Dr.Tilde gave Obi 3.2 million total votes to Tinubu's 11 million. Or you're reading something else?...
Politics / Re: Tinubu meme thread: Add your meme or write one of Tinubu famous quotes by 737olayiwola: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
shey u dey whine me?shey u dey whine me?...
Politics / Re: Buhari To APC: Unite, If You Want To Win Elections by 737olayiwola: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2022
Yooooooo! Let me teach you how to close and scam white clients with no traces, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!I've got Proofs attached too...Yooooooo! Let me teach you how to close and scam white clients with no traces, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!I've got Proofs attached too......
Romance / Re: Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate Their Anniversary (Photo) by 737olayiwola: 6:47am On Dec 01, 2022
There's nothing beautiful about love with a Nigerian girl. Stop misleading the public.There's nothing beautiful about love with a Nigerian girl. Stop misleading the public....
Politics / Re: ESN Kills Husband And Wife Breaks Their Leg like fowl - VIDEO by 737olayiwola: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2022
keep quiet you F00l We warned you over Kanu madness but you refused to listenkeep quiet you F00l We warned you over Kanu madness but you refused to listen...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Science/Technology / Re: Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) by 737olayiwola: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
EwoEwo...
Politics / Re: Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video) by 737olayiwola: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
E pain am E pain am ...
Politics / Re: APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) by 737olayiwola: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Thiefnupoo and his demented Amala and ewedu supporters in the mud.Thiefnupoo and his demented Amala and ewedu supporters in the mud....
Politics / Re: My Son Did Not Participate In Any 'obidient' Rally - Deputy Governor,lagos State by 737olayiwola: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2022
This says it all.This says it all....
Romance / Re: I've Had To Forgive My Cheating GF She Was Talking Sucide. by 737olayiwola: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2022
Thanks so much man. I needed a little kind words.Thanks so much man. I needed a little kind words....
Romance / Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by 737olayiwola: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Use silicone sheets btw they are not bad lookingUse silicone sheets btw they are not bad looking...
Education / Re: Sanwo-olu Inspects Senate Building Under Construction For LASUTECH (Pictures) by 737olayiwola: 11:04am On Aug 25, 2022
Ipob won’t like thisIpob won’t like this...
Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by 737olayiwola: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Your opinion matters to no one my dear. Paid buffoon. Your opinion matters to no one my dear. Paid buffoon. ...
Politics / Re: No Igbo With Good Conscience Will Vote Against Tinubu by 737olayiwola: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thank you but we Nigerians are voting Peter Obi come 2023 Thank you but we Nigerians are voting Peter Obi come 2023 ...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by 737olayiwola: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obidiently YusfulObidiently Yusful...

1 Like

Romance / Re: 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin by 737olayiwola: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Some of us who are older than 21 and still ones nko? You're supposed to be a virgin at 21. Make it to 29, 30, over 30, or 40 like Lolo Jones, then we can talk.Some of us who are older than 21 and still ones nko? You're supposed to be a virgin at 21. Make it to 29, 30, over 30, or 40 like Lolo Jones, then we can talk....
Romance / Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by 737olayiwola: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
^^^^^story ..bro hav u fok yet?(no ooofencse) ^^^^^story ..bro hav u fok yet?(no ooofencse) ...
Sports / Re: Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach by 737olayiwola: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
My best calm coach again!!!!! PSG wich way forward?United dont disapoint me this coming season plssMy best calm coach again!!!!! PSG wich way forward?United dont disapoint me this coming season plss...

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.