Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar (62429 Views)

Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Another Female Law Graduate Vow To Attend Call To Bar With Hijab Next Year / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by styno121: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Chai I remember this film...Nigerians and confusion be like bread and butter. Why this poster use this American film form story now...
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by gambojimeta: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Acadia07:
God! She's so pretty!
Extremely pretty.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by nedekid: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
falcon01:
I ain't no expert but I dont think You can be a lawyer and engage in acts like that
Abi oh, you have to be of good character.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by naijapikin2(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Any opposing lawyer on her part will feel the wrath of her........

Whatever..

She's kyoot though
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
She is called to bar for a nice drink.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by bigbootycasanov: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
virginprincess:
A big congratulations to her,women must contiune to scale higher whether men like it or not.

Amen
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by kay29000(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Pakute:

And smoke higher too. Women, I feel sorry for you. I thank God for our mothers, I can't imagine how we would have been brought up if they were this slutty and immoral.

I swear.

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Akerele44(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
This girl go dey win case back to back

Make she and the male judge see one to one in a private place a day before the judgement

Ọya sọ pé ọ tí lọ

She don win grin
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Onyi90(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bvlgari:
A recently graduated Law student shares sultry photos with the caption

"I Made it!� I'm forever proud of myself!� A BARRISTER & a STONER, sometimes a gangster.� Celebrate with Me � - Ifunanya"

Congratulations to U Ifunanya if ur graduation is legit. I know her on Twitter and she abuses Marijuana and other substances unapologetically. shocked
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Greazyman99: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Acadia07:
God! She's so pretty!

WANKAA ALEART !! cool
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by cucumbar: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bvlgari:

"I Made it!� I'm forever proud of myself!� A BARRISTER & a STONER, sometimes a gangster.� Celebrate with Me � - Ifunanya"
lawyer like festus Keyamo grin
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Michelle70(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
GavelSlam:
Probably abroad as we speak.
Its not abroad
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Taylordedon(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Great lad! And even a stoner✌
Welldone
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Traplord09: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
virginprincess:
A big congratulations to her,women must contiune to scale higher whether men like it or not.

Is not about who come out is about what can u do?
is it to loot or for good of other people ..
Defend life..

Someone above me just shouting.. ....

Blaming man ......

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Greazyman99:

WANKAA ALEART !! cool
Mtchewwww
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by holluwizzy: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
I love this kinda lawyer...

Can marry her type....

E sure die say she go ever dey win case

Bvlgari:

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Michelle70(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Ídiot olosho don manage graduate with 2nd class lower or 3rd class.

IF NA FIRST CLASS NOW OR 2.1, THE MUMU NO GO COVER AM O grin grin grin grin
Shes a law student
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Angrygoat: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
She should sha not bleach
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Michelle70(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
naijapikin2:
Any opposing lawyer on her part will feel the wrath of her........

Whatever..

She's kyoot though
Id use the word hot instead of cute.

She doesnt look cute TBH

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by 21savages: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Person fit done chop this one tire.

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by LordEclipse: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
This one should be de-barred as soon as she received her certificate.let her go o Lagos underbridge and practice her cutism
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Moneyyman: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lawyer dey"stone" in a country where stoning is a crime.

grin grin grin

Boogyman557, see your babe ooo.
She fine, come dey blah weed too. And she hold kala lighter.
grin

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Elidrisy20: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na her Toto go hear am
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Cmanforall: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bvlgari:

She's advertising herself

Check photos of fale gangsters online and see how many would expose their breasts

This one will be pushing her b00bs to her male lecturers eyes

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Danny50: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Open it wide
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Pakute:

And smoke higher too. Women, I feel sorry for you. I thank God for our mothers, I can't imagine how we would have been brought up if they were this slutty and immoral.

Hahahaha. Thank God for your mother... don't get it twisted your mother was once someone's bottom bitchh. Every young person went through a phase of craziness, that old man you ignore was once a lion in the neighborhood ravages the ladies like a true G. Your mother was once that afro chic hopping from one party to another. Let people live. This life is once
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by owobokiri(m): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
This gal? All over the blogosphere with her queer life choices. Gal doesn't believe in God and sprouts all sorts of unhinged anti religious venoms..
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by vRendoh(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Make she kuku join nollywood. No need wasting parent money. I see her becoming a great actress
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Titties looks tired

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Doctortest: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
For the sake of the nation ‘ may her certificate be revoked

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Shadysen: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
virginprincess:
wtf is wrong with you, must you add men in this shit?
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by naijapikin2(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Michelle70:
Id use the word hot instead of cute.

She doesnt look cute TBH
can someone be hot and not cute?
Well okay. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Say Thank You To Someone Today For What You Have Achieved In Your Career / Let's Discuss Salaries / Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.