Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,223 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar (62459 Views)

Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Another Female Law Graduate Vow To Attend Call To Bar With Hijab Next Year / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Yoighaman(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Education and morals can be parallel lines.

Best wishes to her.

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by WantsandMore: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
advanceDNA:
420 babe
Rasta farai
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by olaarie(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mumu lawyer...scaled thru via pussycode
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Michelle70(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
naijapikin2:
can someone be hot and not cute?
Well okay. cool
Ya. Hot is sexy while cute is more cuddle-able than sexy.

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by naijapikin2(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Michelle70:
Ya. Hot is sexy while cute is more cuddle-able than sexy.
thanks for the insight. Well noted
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by NohurryInLife: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Very useless profession in Nigeria right now. Especially if you're a new wig and not connected, itz gone (O ti lo)
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by meobizy(f): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nothing concerns me. Every man to him land.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by metalgear11(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Okay she rub oyel for bodi and showed some cleavage. How is that sultry?
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Elxandre(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
henryvirus:
A scammer is using her pictures.
https://thenigerialawyer.com/young-lawyer-reacts-to-viral-gangster-pictures-of-her-call-to-bar-celebration/
If you're on Twitter you'd know she's a proud stoner.
I don't get why some weed smokers make weed their personality.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Kdon2: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rahkman:
I am not aware of any recent call to bar undecided

Its a scammer using her picture abeg. He is been using the pix on twitter for a while now
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Kdon2: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nazgul:
This one thinks she's in USA where you can openly say anything or do anything and claim right as long as you're not breaking any law.

This is Nigeria one of the most religious country on this planet and at the same time the most corrupt, a country filled with hypocrites...she should thread carefully before NBA or her school withdraws her certificate.

Its a scammer using that pix to bait client
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by AutoRedux: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Igbo Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by obaaderemi: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kdon2:

Its a scammer using that pix to bait client
How? Is that not her in the second and first picture?
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by MasterJayJay: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
obaaderemi:
How? Is that not her in the second and first picture?
They told you someone is using her pictures. Nawa.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Hassanmaye(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Sultty:
shocked shocked shocked sumptuous meal, this one go good as milf
Haha
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by IbileIfe: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Acadia07:
God! She's so pretty!
Beauty is more than having a pretty face.
Is she hygienic?
Especially where it matters most.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Acadia07:
God! She's so pretty!
She's the Most beautiful Girl I have seen this year!
I admire DARK and Beautiful Ladies.
I'm just speechless.
Please she should just avoid BLEACHING CREAMS.
I beg her in the name of God, that's if she's reading this post. I give it to her!

2 Likes

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Why?
falcon01:
I ain't no expert but I dont think You can be a lawyer and engage in acts like that
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by noskcid(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
The calling is still fresh

Case go make you forget Igbo and gangsterism.

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Germi9: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Dark inside
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by dazzlingd(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
I’d like her to be my lawyer. Full package
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Why do Nigerian lawyers wear white wigs?
Bvlgari:
A recently graduated Law student shares sultry photos with the caption

"I Made it!� I'm forever proud of myself!� A BARRISTER & a STONER, sometimes a gangster.� Celebrate with Me � - Ifunanya"
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Streetmovement(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Juanmike:
*To her pussy.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Melagros(m): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Weirdcamila:
She tried
That's all I can also say
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by brownbib(m): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by oluwaseyi0: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
falcon01:
I ain't no expert but I dont think You can be a lawyer and engage in acts like that

You mean lawyers can't smoke?
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by EmmyDJourno: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
When this action of hers is done with her, she would become an inspirational speaker to those coming after her cheesy
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Dougyclan: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bvlgari:
A recently graduated Law student shares sultry photos with the caption

"I Made it!� I'm forever proud of myself!� A BARRISTER & a STONER, sometimes a gangster.� Celebrate with Me � - Ifunanya"
Absolute beauty.

1 Like

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Octopusssy(f): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Foolishness. I can't believe a lawyer did this
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by AlphaTaikun: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Dpundict: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
henryvirus:
A scammer is using her pictures.
https://thenigerialawyer.com/young-lawyer-reacts-to-viral-gangster-pictures-of-her-call-to-bar-celebration/
We lawyers are not fools. How was the scammer able to get her call to bar certificates and put them the way they are and take a picture of them? Where is the original post by the scammer? When was that post made eg 20th December at 11:45:24am(this is very important) and when was her post which she is denying made( same time date and time format applies too)?. How did the scammer get to put the gun and cigs in her hand and at what time was that picture assuming it was posted by her originally made available online for the scammer to choose the occasion of her call to bar to post them with the caption? Who is the catfish that posted it actually and what is his handle where it was originally posted unknown to her and how did it come to her knowledge? To which police station did she report that she was being scammed by the so called catfish or scammer and on what date? And a lot more questions I would love to ask her to furnish me copious and verifiable answers to with CTC of all the documents from the social media platform(s) on which these posts were made.
The disclaimer in my opinion is watery and holds no probative value but I am not a member of the Council of Legal Education so my questions shouldn't matter to anyone who doesn't understand my point.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Say Thank You To Someone Today For What You Have Achieved In Your Career / Let's Discuss Salaries / Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.