Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,236 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:51 AM

Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar (62461 Views)

Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Another Female Law Graduate Vow To Attend Call To Bar With Hijab Next Year / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by falcon01: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2022
Psoul:

Laws are made for the weaker ones to obey in order to deter them from bn what they would have love to be.
If you can grow above this, you will understand what I mean.
For now, I know you may not understand. May not be you fault until u get to that age (age here does not necessarily mean the numeric side of it).
Laws (political and Religious) are made for the weak By the Elite to control and maintain power, to keep the sheep's in place that's a fact! That aside, She on the other hand is part of the system and I ain't tryna go deep here let's stay on the surface. Now what does the system says about Acts they consider Immoral for the weak and for those who enforce these rules? Is it appropriate for her to engage in such immoral acts as uphold by the system? I'm basically asking if it's right for her to engage in such acts by the books?
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Ritualist22: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2022
owobokiri:
This gal? All over the blogosphere with her queer life choices. Gal doesn't believe in God and sprouts all sorts of unhinged anti religious venoms..
Abi she no get parents or family members wey suppose knack sense inside her head
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Ritualist22: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2022
fatboyslym007:
Chai, I don delete my post... I hear say she say na hacker...(I fire gun for earlier post...)...
tongue tongue tongue
But you pretty Sha...
Hacker how She no get mama or papa?
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Ritualist22: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2022
Kdon2:

Its a scammer using that pix to bait client
Weda scammer or not the pictures speak a thousand words...the babe is gone
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by BLACKPANTHER111: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2022
Idiiot, which man come disturb you? ashewo
virginprincess:
A big congratulations to her,women must contiune to scale higher whether men like it or not.
=
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Psoul(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2022
falcon01:
Laws (political and Religious) are made for the weak By the Elite to control and maintain power, to keep the sheep's in place that's a fact! That aside, She on the other hand is part of the system and I ain't tryna go deep here let's stay on the surface. Now what does the system says about Acts they consider Immoral for the weak and for those who enforce these rules? Is it appropriate for her to engage in such immoral acts as uphold by the system? I'm basically asking if it's right for her to engage in such acts by the books?

Right or wrong can be relative term.
What u considers right may be wrong to me.
Even in law, right may not always be right.
There are things that may be considered as morally wrong but it may not constitute infringement of any known law and vice versa.

Just as u rightly agreed with me, law is just to keep the weak in that state. When u are strong, u may not consider the law. At that point, you are not counted to either be right or wrong, cos u are already a free entity with no limitation. That is the place I believe this lady has found herself.
Do u want to tell me that those that make the laws obey them?
Life is all about, break your limitations (laws) and get to the point where laws means a little or nothing. By then you becomes a laws maker and no longer someone under laws.

That is why even the Bible says that, when we were still under laws, we are seen as sinners. But when Christ came, we are seen above those laws and we are considered people without blemish.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by MasterJayJay: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2022
obaaderemi:
They told you, nawa o. She posed almost nude and displayed her certificates. Did that someone also lay hold of her certificates? I no dey fight you o. Just asking innocent questions ni o. wink

She's a model. Can't you see the pictures are separate?
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by falcon01: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Psoul:

Right or wrong can be relative term.
What u considers right may be wrong to me.
Even in law, right may not always be right.
There are things that may be considered as morally wrong but it may not constitute infringement of any known law and vice versa.

Just as u rightly agreed with me, law is just to keep the weak in that state. When u are strong, u may not consider the law. At that point, you are not counted to either be right or wrong, cos u are already a free entity with no limitation. That is the place I believe this lady has found herself.
Do u want to tell me that those that make the laws obey them?
Life is all about, break your limitations (laws) and get to the point where laws means a little or nothing. By then you becomes a laws maker and no longer someone under laws.

That is why even the Bible says that, when we were still under laws, we are seen as sinners. But when Christ came, we are seen above those laws and we are considered people without blemish.
you don't get it do you?
You dint have to go all philosophical right now my question is as simple as this, she's a lawyer right? Is it Right for her as a lawyer to engage in that act? That's all I want to know playing by the book here, is it right for her to do so. What's wrong and right is in the eyes of the beholder but the rules if law playing by the book, does it warrant her doing that? It's a simple nonphilosophical question, as a student writing exams, are you allowed to enter the hall with your phone? You can if you want to and as long as you witness get caught but is it allowed? Just you know give me an answer on that then maybe we can proceed to a deeper level of conversation. It's also same as saying as a doctor, is it allowed to assist someone to kill themselves when they are going through pain? You see it might be ethically inappropriate as far as the occupation of Doctor is concerned but looking at it from a Universal point of view, there's nothing wrong with it even murder, viewing it Universally there's nothing wrong with it we are just animals surviving. But since we are advanced, we are conscious, we feel, we decide so we put rules governing ourselves and among these rules there are rules of been a lawyer, does the rules of been a lawyer allow one to participate in act considered immoral by the book? It's as simple as that.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Psoul(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
falcon01:
you don't get it do you?
You dint have to go all philosophical right now my question is as simple as this, she's a lawyer right? Is it Right for her as a lawyer to engage in that act? That's all I want to know playing by the book here, is it right for her to do so. What's wrong and right is in the eyes of the beholder but the rules if law playing by the book, does it warrant her doing that? It's a simple nonphilosophical question, as a student writing exams, are you allowed to enter the hall with your phone? You can if you want to and as long as you witness get caught but is it allowed? Just you know give me an answer on that then maybe we can proceed to a deeper level of conversation. It's also same as saying as a doctor, is it allowed to assist someone to kill themselves when they are going through pain? You see it might be ethically inappropriate as far as the occupation of Doctor is concerned but looking at it from a Universal point of view, there's nothing wrong with it even murder, viewing it Universally there's nothing wrong with it we are just animals surviving. But since we are advanced, we are conscious, we feel, we decide so we put rules governing ourselves and among these rules there are rules of been a lawyer, does the rules of been a lawyer allow one to participate in act considered immoral by the book? It's as simple as that.

My brother, I think I have already answered that question.
May be you want me to answer it from your standing point.
We are talking of right or wrong. I told you that right or wrong are relative term.
Well, from your standing point, you want me to say that it is wrong for her to smoke weed as a lawyer.
She will only be seen as bn wrong only if she is under law, but as an entity beyond limitation, she is not wrong.

To you, it is wrong to take weed. Will u also say that to a military man in the field taking weed?
I believe you may justify it for them. Same way, this lawyer will also justify he inclination to that weed. That is why I told you that right and wrong do not exist.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
I wonder what she's trying to prove. Smoke, lighter and toy gun... these kids undecided
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
falcon01:
you don't get it do you?
You dint have to go all philosophical right now my question is as simple as this, she's a lawyer right? Is it Right for her as a lawyer to engage in that act ? That's all I want to know playing by the book here, is it right for her to do so. What's wrong and right is in the eyes of the beholder but the rules if law playing by the book, does it warrant her doing that? It's a simple nonphilosophical question, as a student writing exams, are you allowed to enter the hall with your phone? You can if you want to and as long as you witness get caught but is it allowed? Just you know give me an answer on that then maybe we can proceed to a deeper level of conversation. It's also same as saying as a doctor, is it allowed to assist someone to kill themselves when they are going through pain? You see it might be ethically inappropriate as far as the occupation of Doctor is concerned but looking at it from a Universal point of view, there's nothing wrong with it even murder, viewing it Universally there's nothing wrong with it we are just animals surviving. But since we are advanced, we are conscious, we feel, we decide so we put rules governing ourselves and among these rules there are rules of been a lawyer, does the rules of been a lawyer allow one to participate in act considered immoral by the book? It's as simple as that.
It is until u can prove otherwise.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by falcon01: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Killbillz:

It is until u can prove otherwise.
Thank you.
So that means The firm won't be against her since that ain't against the book.
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by DavidEsq(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
ciro11:

Lolz, this your spelling of igbo funny die
grin grin grin grin
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by ciro11(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Funflipper:

french

Yeah, that's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by Wwwq: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Really
Re: Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Mtcheeeeeewwwww.. This one has gone far.
lol
she's gone far in what na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Say Thank You To Someone Today For What You Have Achieved In Your Career / Let's Discuss Salaries / Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.