Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,198 members, 7,873,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead (9389 Views)

Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo / Breaking News: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead / Maryam Ibrahim Babangida By Augustus Aikhomu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by atasteve: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2011
rip
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by shattman(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2011
too bad, we're from the same place eh yaaaa!
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by MMM2(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
R
I
P
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by mamagee3(f): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
[size=18pt]RIP Aikhomu!!![/size]
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by bvcashflow: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
Chei!

Our man is gone, well God will definitely give the family fortitude to bear this great loss, Anyhow sha! LIFE GOES ON!!!
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by mamagee3(f): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2011
coogar:

mamagee, call 911.
Why don't you call them? grin
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by aljharem3: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2011
This is one of the main men that destroyed Nigeria. . . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729567.192.html#msg8883583

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729567.192.html#msg8883635

Creating a generation of reetards. . . . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-658179.320.html#msg8300542

That will be the best to wish them well as I have said earlier despite destroying or devaluing their lives.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-718432.0.html#msg8781221

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-718432.0.html#msg8791806

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-718432.32.html#msg8855833

Utter fools that are a product of a failed education system engineered by the likes of this selfish man, which has affected their ability to think.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by kurus: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by coogar: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
mama-gee:

Why don't you call them? grin

mamagee, 911 does not work in zamfara.
so dial for me. . . . .

where are you from?
are you from the late admiral's hometown?

kurus:

Well, by now, he's undergoing his induction in Hell for all the hell himself and IBB tried to make naija to be. Don't feel no sorrow or pity for him(he's dead anyway, so f-u-c-k him) and for his family, they better start praying that the curses on the head of the man which is now on ALL Of them be removed by hoping God will have mercies on them(by their own good works) to ask the angel of death hanging over them all to be merciful to them.

When 2 men make a nation of 150m suffer pain, agony and tears everyday for 8 years, these men must reap the law of karma. And as it is written, not only the evil men but their families will enjoy in the returns of karma.

RIP my a-s-s!

lol. . . . . .
so it was because he suffered 150m nigerians that he died? grin grin grin
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by peddylinko(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by NegroNtns(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2011
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by kurus: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by overwhelmd: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
Will rather say nothing, since he is dead!
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by sunch(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
Oh! Esans would miss one of their sons. But not the people of EDO.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by coogar: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
kurus:

read my post again! never said he died cos of the pain he inflicted on the nation with his co-demon - IBB.  just saying good riddiance to bad rubbish that aikhomu, IBB and all the others are.

not playing the devil's advocate here. . . . .but i think nigeria was better under ibb/aikhomu than obasanjo/atiku.
the people who[b] really ruined [/b]nigeria are the democratic elected presidents.

yes, ibb/aikhomu barely covered themselves in glory but things were better. the poverty wasn't as harsh and the foreign exchange rate made sense then. obasanjo is the real virus in the bloodstream of nigeria. he's the one i have got issues with - not these military boys who had no backing of the international community to really develop nigeria. an advantage obasanjo had and did nothing with.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by 3kay945(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2011
When a good man dies people say RIP and when a bad man dies people still open their mouth saying RIP. Are they really resting in peace?, Who is going to clean up the mess they left behind either consiously or unconsiously?. Well, i know this. 'if you do good, kingdom, oh oh o kingdom waiting for you. But if you do bad , no more kingdom oh oh, waiting for you.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by http(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
hehehehehe!

one down, all of una wey spoil naija, na one by one una go kpai. beni

okonkon lomo owo nyo, beni okonkon le ma kpai, grin grin grin grin

make them start induction for am in hell, heheheh! IBB, i smell coffin now now, cos ur right-hand man don commot, wetin u dey look for again angry angry angry

go join am now now, after i call ur name 3 time, no answer me here, answer them for hell fire sharp sharp,

IBB oooo! IBB ooooo!! IBB ooooooooo!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy

nairalander, await more news.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by sunch(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
@coogar, when do they born u? Cos it is the era of ibb that nigeria currency started losing its value, with the introduction of SAP. Alot of nigerians were in serious hardship, which this era is better off.
I pray Tony Anenih leaves too before the gubernatorial election next year.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by okadaman2: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
Sagamite, well done.

If you need re-inforcement call Okada_man. All these small small children need to be told how IBB and his band of looters mortgaged their fatherlands commonwealth in a time of plenty.

May his destruction be televised live!
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by coogar: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
sunch:

@coogar, when do they born u? Cos it is the era of ibb that nigeria currency started losing its value, with the introduction of SAP. Alot of nigerians were in serious hardship, which this era is better off.
I pray Tony Anenih leaves too before the gubernatorial election next year.

it is not.
ibb might be evil but he surrounded himself with a lot of brilliant people.
smart economic programmes were introduced. he got no help from the uk/usa because they wanted nigeria to embrace democracy.

during ibb's era in late 92. . . .$1 = 22 naira.
what is the rate today?
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by ak47mann(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
rip
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by luluosas(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2011
Rest in peace.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by basmong: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2011
Maybe neva really was a cotraveller with the (d)evil genius himself. Because if so, he wud've been waiting for his bottle of wine(henn, y) from d devil himself. Well rest in pieces cos he helped kill my generation. I must walk on your tombstones one after,
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by sunch(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2011
@coogar, even with the dollar at 22 naira, what is the purchasing power of the meagre salary of 250 naira. Tell me what u can buy with such monthly salary and when dollars is 22 naira. go and think or ask ur dads
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Josh316(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2011
hmm! Ojukwu & Sam Loco gone,
now AIK.
RIP.
biko, na u kill ojukwu? mcheeeeewwww
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2011
I think we need to slow it down on cursing the dead here no matter what. Cos we neva might tell wat folks will say abt us when we go. A life was lost, who are we to judge , he AIK might be all dat squeaky clean in our eyes but he was to others. Lets just pray for the repose of his soul and leave judgement to God cos i personally the last tin i wish someone is death, even if that person is my enemy i wldn't do that cos there is no coming back from that. So guys make una take am easy. Peace
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by AMIGO112(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2011
Augustus Disgustus Aikhomu dead?!!!! ,
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by coogar: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
sunch:

@coogar, even with the dollar at 22 naira, what is the purchasing power of the meagre salary of 250 naira. Tell me what u can buy with such monthly salary and when dollars is 22 naira. go and think or ask your dads

the quality of life in nigeria then was better. . . .
the purchasing power was also better unlike now when the naira and a used sanitary towel have the same value.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2011
ogugua1:

I think we need to slow it down on cursing the dead here no matter what. Cos we neva might tell wat folks will say abt us when we go. A life was lost, who are we to judge , he AIK might be all dat squeaky clean in our eyes but he was to others. Lets just pray for the repose of his soul and leave judgement to God cos i personally the last tin i wish someone is death, even if that person is my enemy i wldn't do that cos there is no coming back from that. So guys make una take am easy. Peace

I am intelligent enough to judge, if you are not, speak for yourself.

I wish death on a lot of people.

I don't just wish death of them, I wish it to be slow and extremely painful.

E.g. IBB, Gbagbo, Mugabe, Odili, Ibori, Igbinideon, Audu, Ghaddafi, Mohammed Abacha etc.

Let them die painful and slow death and then rot in hell.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by executinal(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2011
May his soul rest in perfect hell fire idiot angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Scare At MMA, Lagos / Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) / States FAAC From January To August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.