Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead (9390 Views)

Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo / Breaking News: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead / Maryam Ibrahim Babangida By Augustus Aikhomu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by MPEROR: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
rip
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by 3kay945(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2011
ogugua1:

I think we need to slow it down on cursing the dead here no matter what. Cos we neva might tell wat folks will say abt us when we go. A life was lost, who are we to judge , he AIK might be all dat squeaky clean in our eyes but he was to others. Lets just pray for the repose of his soul and leave judgement to God cos i personally the last tin i wish someone is death, even if that person is my enemy i wldn't do that cos there is no coming back from that. So guys make una take am easy. Peace
I disagree with you. Give me 2 reasons why i shouldnt judge them, then i will give you 4 reasons WHY i must judge them.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by VoodooDoll(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
Chai, People have forgotten who Aikhomu was,

This wasn't some elderly statesman that has just died oh,

Aikhomu was part and parcel of the terrible Obasanjo/Gowon/Muritala/IBB/Abacha/Buhari/Yar'Adua/Bali/Danjuma etc tyrannical rulerships,

These men have the blood of millions dead, dying and yet unborn on their hands.  The death of so many could have been avoided if these "men" just had one second of clarity and lucidity which they could have used to better the lot of hundreds of millions.

I say - May Aikhomu reap where he has sowed,
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by musiwa48: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
may his soul rest in peace, when he was young, he love to have part in his hair
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by aloyemeka2: 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
Sagamite:

I am intelligent enough to judge, if you are not, speak for yourself.

I wish death on a lot of people.

I don't just wish death of them, I wish it to be slow and extremely painful.

E.g. IBB, Gbagbo, Mugabe, Odili, Ibori, Igbinideon, Audu, Ghaddafi, Mohammed Abacha etc.

Let them die painful and slow death and then rot in hell.

You forgot to add Alameseighaaa, Nnamani, Andy Uba, Iyabo Obasanjo, Dimeji Bank-ole, Jeremiah Useni and Theophilus Danjuma.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by BigB11(m): 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
I just wonder why people try to play the role of God. Regardless of what has happened or what is going on, it makes sense to simply allow God do the judgement.
It will be very interesting if Aikhomu goes to heaven while all the people that continue to bash him become the citizens of hell.

Just chill out, guys.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
Big B1:

I just wonder why people try to play the role of God. Regardless of what has happened or what is going on, it makes sense to simply allow God do the judgement.
It will be very interesting if Aikhomu goes to heaven while all the people that continue to bash him become the citizens of hell.

Just chill out, guys.

People with your IBB-worshipping daft arse can wish for only God to judge. I wish they are judged and punished on Earth.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by BigB11(m): 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
@Sagamite:
Don't worry brother, we are all going to be judged.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by T8ksy(m): 12:31am On Aug 18, 2011
Big B1:

@Sagamite:
Don't worry brother, we are all going to be judged.

Yep. . . . . . .Right here in this world!
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by fkadeniyi(m): 12:31am On Aug 18, 2011
may his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by bamosagie(m): 12:34am On Aug 18, 2011
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by kurus: 12:35am On Aug 18, 2011
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 12:43am On Aug 18, 2011
kurus:

it pains me when teenagers come here to white wash the evil these men committed when they ruled the country!!!
We shouldnt judge abi? When someone murders your son and takes over your wife(IBB, Mariam Abacha and Bongos Ikwe), when someone kills an entire course of brilliant military NDA students at Ejigbo, when someone kills his best friend who he was the best man man at the wedding(Vatsa), Aikhomu was a part and parcel of most of these atrocities and never said a word to stop or claim not to have been involved. Even the bible says judgement will start from the earth.

Aikhomu, IBB are cursed by millions of the youths born in the 1970s and early 1980s who they messed up their nation for them. If you were too young back them or youre too old and senility has taken over; everyone says what they feel!!!.

Aikhomu, ROT IN HELL!!!

He is not too young, he is just too daft.

He needs urgent mental health treatment for his adoration of IBB. Check his post history to see what I am talking about.

Or better still, he needs to be taken, blindfolded, to an isolated forest with his hands tied behind his back and have his useless brains blown off with a semi-automatic Uzi.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Sicherheit(m): 12:45am On Aug 18, 2011
ogugua1:

I think we need to slow it down on cursing the dead here no matter what. Cos we neva might tell wat folks will say abt us when we go. A life was lost, who are we to judge , he AIK might be all dat squeaky clean in our eyes but he was to others. Lets just pray for the repose of his soul and leave judgement to God cos i personally the last tin i wish someone is death, even if that person is my enemy i wldn't do that cos there is no coming back from that. So guys make una take am easy. Peace
We can't curse them when they are alive because they will say it is disrespectful to curse elders, we can't curse them when they are dead because it is disrespectful to curse the dead, when can we curse them then? Men like him lived life like it was meant for only them and saw everybody else like flies on excreta yet people still defend them. Suffer head mentality is plenty in Naija, even the Bible recognize the freedom of cursing those who curse you. So what is your own?  undecided
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 12:54am On Aug 18, 2011
Sicherheit:

We can't curse them when they are alive because they will say it is disrespectful to curse elders, we can't curse them when they are dead because it is disrespectful to curse the dead, when can we curse them then? Men like him lived life like it was meant for only them and saw everybody else like flies on excreta yet people still defend them. Suffer head mentality is plenty in Naija, even the Bible recognize the freedom of cursing those who curse you. So what is your own?  undecided

Don't mind the foools. This is what men like these caused:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732310.0.html
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by BigB11(m): 12:57am On Aug 18, 2011
@kurus:
Could you kindly list 4 things you and your father have accomplished over the years judging anybody?

St upid H0m0!
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by kurus: 1:09am On Aug 18, 2011
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Depilot(m): 1:17am On Aug 18, 2011
KURUS SAGAMITE: I beg shut up! u talk too much.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Depilot(m): 1:25am On Aug 18, 2011
I do not have respect or support any of these individuals listed, but one can easily measure how civilized a culture is by the way its dead are treated.
Aikhomu is gone, thank God we are still here. The question is, what plans do YOU have to enhance the developmental standards of your country?
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by lafuria1(m): 1:44am On Aug 18, 2011
naija a country where individuals take intrest in blame and curse wt no action. All does dat hv been cursing, ask dem 2 lead us 2 eagle square since they luv d country most, they wont.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Rastamann: 1:52am On Aug 18, 2011
Rest in Peace, Amen.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Exponental(m): 5:44am On Aug 18, 2011
Guys dey vex ooo. Make una leave am. A bday gift 2 IBB is synonymous to sth: God is still on d throne.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Richminds: 6:43am On Aug 18, 2011
Na waoh! Did he really do anything durind his tenure with IBB? I was surprised when President GEJ applauded his contributions towards the political and economic growth of Nigeria. It seems to me that, OUR LEADERS ARE STILL THE SAME, BE IT CIVILIAN OR MILITARY!
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by 1luvkipsus: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2011
@redsun. Must u mention David Mark?The earlier u start respecting that name the better for you.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2011
Depilot:

I do not have respect or support any of these individuals listed, but one can easily measure how civilized a culture is by the way its dead are treated.
Aikhomu is gone, thank God we are still here. The question is, what plans do YOU have to enhance the developmental standards of your country?

You are daft. Where did you get that theory from?

Back it up!

Richminds:

Na waoh! Did he really do anything durind his tenure with IBB? I was surprised when President GEJ applauded his contributions towards the political and economic growth of Nigeria. It seems to me that, OUR LEADERS ARE STILL THE SAME, BE IT CIVILIAN OR MILITARY!

GEJ has the IQ of a Silverback Gorilla.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by beanos(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2011
rip, dude.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2011
Hmm. . . I thought he will be able to bribe death with his filthy wealth.
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Rhino5dm: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2011
Gej that absolved MEND from October bombing and refer them as "My people"?

Gej that absolved Dopkesi & IBB from the Abuja bombings? And later honour IBB by calling him "My father" and "My mentor"?

Gej that is willing to grant amnesty to Boko Haramites the dreaded terrorist and suicide bombers?
Gej that went to Adamu ciroma's hoause to dialoque with Atiku?

Gej that says police headquaters bombings is "NORMAL" even in the western world?

Gej that went to seat and beg Tinubu for votaes?

Gej that sent two serving ministers & his wife to honour Bode Goerge after stealing a wooping "100 billions"?

Gej that appoints Haliru, the indicted siemens bribery theive minister of defence?

Are you freaking kidding right? ! GEJ is even worst than AIK . . .

Richminds:

Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2011
He died on the day ibb marked his 70th year birthday ! . . .e get as e be o
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Rhino5dm: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2011
^ He is resting in pieces!
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by haboosa(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2011
@ Rhino.5dm and Sagamite. . . . i say Bravo to ur analysis, A president that beg Rogues like IBB etal because he want to continue to stay in office, definitely the INDEPENDENCE of such president has totally been ERODED and i know deep down in my mind that GEJ is actually paying the price of those Rogue that is why the Nation is still very much STAGNANT with little or no progress. I want to say this statement for those that care and for those that dont care they should go and take dive in the Atlantic ocean. . . . Naija have only one option and the option is we should just gather all those bad leaders in one house or space craft or Plane and detonate it with a powerful tri-nitro-toluene(TNT) just like the way Ghana did PERIOD!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead by Biscute(f): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
The day IBB celebrated his 70th birth day Chris Okotie wrote a poem for him.
He is gregarious yet not boisterious
He is evasive yet not reclusive
he could be Machiavelli yet not arrayed as a political Armani
He is fluid in his aquarian desposition yet rock-solid in his intrinsic determination.
So what will the poem of this gallant old soldier who died on the 70th birth day of the Gregarious man called IBB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Scare At MMA, Lagos / Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) / States FAAC From January To August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.