Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,965,990 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:50 AM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (47517 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by McOmo(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2008
anyone that tries to comprehend Gamine or/and myself is on a LONGTHING ! FILE . . .DONT TOUCH IT ! tongue cool cool grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 7:45pm On May 18, 2008
Imani:

Rampant toyinrayo grin, why don't you go first?

One of the mature people is Siena. The other is debatable tongue

@Presido, bia, what is all this rumour about my username? take ya time o grin
LOL. one of them is also Siena. . now your turn grin grin

makes it 4 men on Nairaland

Mc Omo:

@RampantT

I always knew u were the one jare . . .na today ?
@Mc Omo
na yesterday o
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 18, 2008
So rampant is toyinrayo tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 8:10pm On May 18, 2008
stillwater:

So rampant is toyinrayo tongue
nope grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by saucekid(m): 8:16pm On May 18, 2008
ibkaye
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 8:17pm On May 18, 2008
RampantT:

nope grin

na wa 4 u ooo, u stick with one identity now, all these multiple identity is confusing me and all those boys wey u dey carry their money run. . . . .

back 2 basics. . . .
creamish and jenny wats d storry so far. na so the Siena fyn. . . . if so erm. . . . . . . .erm . . . . . . u have one more contestant. . . .  grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 18, 2008
creamish and jenny wats d storry so far. na so the Siena fyn. . . . if so erm. . . . . . . .erm . . . . . . u have one more contestant. . grin

acid drop shoooooooooooooooooooooooo away joooooo,which contestant siena belongs to just one person and dats me,u and creamish should look elsewhere angry grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 8:26pm On May 18, 2008
haba y u jump into conclusion soo fast? who even told u its me sef? gurl take it easy jor. 4 now he is no man's land. tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 9:03pm On May 18, 2008
acidrop:

haba y u jump into conclusion soo fast? who even told u its me sef? girl take it easy jor. 4 now he is no man's land. tongue

in dat case. . . my name is no man grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by McOmo(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2008
hmnnn . . . . Creamish, I go cyber-slap u if u no come back o angry
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 9:31pm On May 18, 2008
Young man. . .im not dat babe beside u in d cyber cafe. . .im on ma bed right now. .in ma crib. .if u venture near me ehn?! Siena will show u pepper!! cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 9:33pm On May 18, 2008
lmao!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by McOmo(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2008
Siena ko ODYSSEY NI . . . tongue

wetin ur Siena wan do me ? abeg return sharp sharp to ur rightful position b4 i vex tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 18, 2008
roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin mc-omo na by fire by force,carry her or better still uproot her and take her back to u peoples matrimonial bed cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by McOmo(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2008
sorry to disappoint u tongue

she don collect permission to add spice to her demanding sex life tongue grin

yes . . .she can date Siena for a week and come back to daddy cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 18, 2008
then y u come dey make mouth naaa?u don't even love d girl,abeg leave her alone,if to say u love am u no go give her permission to date siena,abeg go sitdown,na so u take call DAJUNTA your rival for snatching ezinwannem,d same wt gamine,now na creamish,my friend you're totally confused cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by McOmo(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2008
@jenny

u might never know me . . . tongue

believe everything u read and u will believe that Seun Osewa is the President of Federal Republic of Iraq grin

abeg leave Da Hotstepper out of this . . .she don upgrade herself to after-1 status grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 6:21am On May 19, 2008
u see y d two of u suit urselves well?. . . ur both confused grin . Well im getting ready for work now. . Sienaz gonna drop me off. . dat dont mean my locationz gonna change (it'l always be in d armz of my Prince Siena) cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 6:52am On May 19, 2008
Creamish:

in that case. . . my name is no man grin

ok we agree, but u get land?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by McOmo(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2008
@Creamish

no worry . . .Siena sef go cook lunch for u, when its 1pm go back go chop . . yeye girl grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by DaJunta(m): 12:02pm On May 19, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Creamish

no worry . . .Siena sef go cook lunch for u, when its 1pm go back go chop . . yeye girl grin

So na here u run come dey cause wahala angry
With this ur attitude, i wonder which lady in her
right senses will pitch her tent with u tongue

Get matured grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by DaJunta(m): 3:24pm On May 19, 2008
jennykadry:

then y u come dey make mouth naaa?u don't even love d girl,abeg leave her alone,if to say u love am u no go give her permission to date siena,abeg go sitdown,na so u take call [b]DAJUNTA your rival for snatching ezinwannem,[/b]d same wt gamine,now na creamish,my friend you're totally confused cool

grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by McOmo(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2008
@Da Junta

e be like say for the previous life wey u come, u dey woman-deprived . . .so tey d come begin dey shack u for dis life wey u come, as God don answer ur prayer, dash u Hotstepper grin

watch ur words ! cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 10:00pm On May 19, 2008
Haba!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 2:05am On May 20, 2008
hahahaha mc omo and Da junta, what is teh quarrel about now, it looks like to me a woman issue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by BiafraBoy1: 11:26am On May 21, 2008
acidrop:

hahahaha mc omo and Da junta, what is the quarrel about now, it looks like to me a woman issue
I be like say they don carry d rivalry come here, undecided
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by holythug(m): 11:27am On May 21, 2008
ummmmmmm
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by DaJunta(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Da Junta

e be like say for the previous life wey u come, u dey woman-deprived . . .so tey d come begin dey shack u for this life wey u come, as God don answer your prayer, dash u Hotstepper grin

watch your words ! cool

Actually, U are d one woman deprived embarassed
Today it's Hotstepper, tongue
2moro it's Gamine, lipsrsealed
Next is Creamish, undecided
Then RampanT,
I could go on, I guess u need a woman in ur life or u are a playa grin
So get ur acts 2geda. grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 12:02pm On May 21, 2008
Da Junta:

Actually, You are d one woman deprived embarassed
Then RampanT,
I could go on, I guess u need a woman in your life or u are a playa grin
So get your acts 2geda. grin

na wa ooo, so these gurls are VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCES
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by DaJunta(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Da Junta

e be like say for the previous life wey u come, u dey woman-deprived . . .so tey d come begin dey shack u for this life wey u come, as God don answer your prayer, dash u Hotstepper grin

watch your words ! cool

How can u dash me what u never had
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 6:40pm On May 21, 2008
bia ACID. . .warn urself ooo! I de u like victim? I'l soon baptize u with ur ID. . angry angry angry tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 9:11pm On May 21, 2008
Da Junta:

Actually, You are d one woman deprived embarassed
Then RampanT,
I could go on, I guess u need a woman in your life or u are a playa grin
So get your acts 2geda. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (56) (Reply)

Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.