Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,069 members, 7,899,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (46813 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by dreeldee: 9:08pm On May 24, 2008
RampantT:

hey sexy you. . tongue
yes jare, I was banned.

How has it been with you? it feels good to be back, hope i haven't missed so much on NL
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 9:11pm On May 24, 2008
dreeldee:

How has it been with you? it feels good to be back, hope i haven't missed so much on Nairaland
Miss wetin? the dryness and annoying landers?esp uche2nna grin
Na, same ol' same o'.
I've been fine jare
LOL!! You're finally back? That's why I make sure not to miss it. . .last time I did, it too me 2 weeks to buy another _____ and make it back. I almost missed school sef grin cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Uche2nna(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2008
RampantT:

what? I was banned for being too nice angry angry

REASON: for being too nice and causing raucous with your sexiness.

Wow!! Thats a new one.

Maybe thats Seun's way of making a pass @ U tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 9:14pm On May 24, 2008
Uche2nna:

Wow!! Thats a new one.

Maybe thats Seun's way of making a pass @ You tongue
hehehe. . .I dey joke o. . no make the boy come ban me again o lipsrsealed

But he did say for racous and s_ _iness. I was assuminf sexiness embarassed grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 24, 2008
another eldee? embarassed tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by dreeldee: 9:20pm On May 24, 2008
ibkaye:

Me?? shocked

RampantT:

hehehe. . .I dey joke o. . no make the boy come ban me again o lipsrsealed

But he did say for racous and s_ _iness. I was assuminf sexiness embarassed grin

he berra not try that,i still got my eye on you
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 9:21pm On May 24, 2008
ibkaye:

na. . .diff. ppl grin althought, I think eldee is playing me angry
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 9:21pm On May 24, 2008
dreeldee:

he berra not try that,i still got my eye on you
You berra be careful with that eye o grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 24, 2008
dreeldee:

Me?? shocked
no, me grin

RampantT:

na. . .diff. people grin althought, I think eldee is playing me angry
hahahah ok o cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by dreeldee: 9:24pm On May 24, 2008
ibkaye:

no, me grin
hahahah ok o cheesy
ohh you! that's berra

RampantT:

You berra be careful with that eye o grin

they're safe just watching your backyard
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 9:25pm On May 24, 2008
dreeldee:

they're safe just watching your backyard
Here we go again. . .I wonder sometime if you ppl ever get tired of flirting embarassed

My backyard. . you can watch but no touching wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by 4Him1(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2008
RampantT:

he cant even watch. Carry una eye go somewhere else. grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 24, 2008
dreeldee:

ohh you! that's berra
berra kini, anyway sha, i am leaving you with my sister toyin, now, if anything bad is to happen to her, I swear to God almighty, i will deal with you to the extent that you won't even remember ya own name, so gbo?  angry angry

grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by onyinye2(f): 9:27pm On May 24, 2008
I couldn't say because i thought any of you could handle a girl like me. If you can, come holla at me. cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by 4Him1(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2008
onyinye2:

I couldn't say because i thought any of you could handle a girl like me. If you can, come holla at me. cool

as long as u're from this planet there is always a guy who can handle you eh.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 9:29pm On May 24, 2008
ibkaye:

berra kini, anyway sha, i am leaving you with my sister toyin, now, if anything bad is to happen to her, I swear to God almighty, i will deal with you to the extent that you won't even remember ya own name, so gbo? angry angry

grin

You see why I wanted to adopt you as my sister?
You're the best jare kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 24, 2008
RampantT:

You see why I wanted to adopt you as my sister?
You're the best jare kiss kiss

if he messes with you, just call me cool grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by dreeldee: 9:31pm On May 24, 2008
onyinye2:

try me then see if i can handle you or not! grin
RampantT:

Here we go again. . .I wonder sometime if you people ever get tired of flirting embarassed

it's berra watching then and ibkaye i can watch too o if you don't mind
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by 4Play(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2008
4 Him:

as long as u're from this planet there is always a guy who can handle you eh.

No mind am. . .she probably goes home every night to suck the d**k of some guy on welfare. Some girls and their baseless uppity. grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 9:32pm On May 24, 2008
ibkaye:

LOL!!
Dreeldee you reading this?
You berra be careful grin

I hear, Ibk wink

4 Him:

he can't even watch. Carry una eye go somewhere else. grin
I'll let him know grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 9:32pm On May 24, 2008
4 Play:

No mind am. . .she probably goes home every night to suck the d**k of some guy on welfare. Some girls and there baseless uppity. grin

. . , & you say I have sharp mouth shocked
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by 4Play(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2008
RampantT:

. . , & you say I have sharp mouth shocked

I never said so. grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by 4Him1(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2008
4 Play:

No mind am. . .she probably goes home every night to suck the d**k of some guy on welfare. Some girls and there baseless uppity. grin

sometimes you just open ur mouth in wonder.  grin
There's no picture so we can even assess whether anyone here has a shot or not.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by dreeldee: 9:34pm On May 24, 2008
ibkaye:

abeg let her enjoy what you've also been enjoying o
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by onyinye2(f): 9:35pm On May 24, 2008
@dreeldee
Trust me. I am the girl who will challenge who and will never back down. cool Are you really ready for that kind of girl
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 9:36pm On May 24, 2008
4 Him:

sometimes you just open your mouth in wonder. grin
wetin you wan see pic for?

4 Play:

I never said so. grin
good, you shouldn't even try it. .

dreeldee:

I swear! see why I dnt take you seriously? angry
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 24, 2008
dreeldee:

eh eh eh, sharrap angry cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by 4Play(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2008
4 Him:

sometimes you just open your mouth in wonder. grin

She will never put her picture.Its like OsunAmazon who claims to be so hot and yet,simple picture,she can't put. grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RampantT(f): 9:40pm On May 24, 2008
4 Play:

She will never put her picture.Its like OsunAmazon who claims to be so hot and yet,simple picture,she can't put. grin
so it was you that forced your wife, hotfunmi, to make a thread against yoruba ppl?
You ppl take time o, take time
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by dreeldee: 9:40pm On May 24, 2008
onyinye2:

@dreeldee
Trust me. I am the girl who will challenge who and will never back down. cool Are you really ready for that kind of girl

hmmm sounds nice though but actions speak louder if you know what i mean.

RampantT:

wetin you wan see pic for?
good, you shouldn't even try it. .
I swear! see why I dnt take you seriously? angry

don't take that serious ok?
ibkaye:

eh eh eh, sharrap angry cheesy
you see morene?? she wont let me talk
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by onyinye2(f): 9:41pm On May 24, 2008
@ 4 Play
Wow what kind of world do you live in You just hating on me cuz you know i am to woman for you. I make look inferior.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by 4Him1(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2008
onyinye2:

@ 4 Play
Wow what kind of world do you live in You just hating on me because you know i am to woman for you. I make look inferior.

Abeg this woman just wants us to laugh this afternoon. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (56) (Reply)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.