Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,593 members, 7,978,981 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:56 PM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (47669 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by tkb417(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2008
and whats the meaning of uhm Mr.Oga
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by saucekid(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2008
u no fit understand
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by tkb417(m): 9:05pm On May 28, 2008
ok Sir!!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 28, 2008
tkb417:

whenever i get banned, my new ID will be 4them
please be warned, nobody should use that or else i'll sue for plagiarism.
ive got rights on that

Says who? abegi, dnt try that o. . . tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Meshimo: 6:29am On May 29, 2008
I'm still new here and I promise not to be mischievious until I get to know the beautiful and sophisticated ladies of Nairaland. My upper hat off to the Divas in here.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 6:30am On May 29, 2008
that is such an entrance, well u be having a good reputation here with the way u respected the ladies
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by krama(m): 6:33am On May 29, 2008
@topic
None!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 6:40am On May 29, 2008
none what. u mean none will follow u abi?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Tosbi(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2008
Well, as 4 me, i would love 2 meet my darling & Angel
J-GIRL

Men, i can't wait 2 meet her. embarassed
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RuuDie(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2008
@ topic,

ACIDROP. . . . . . ACIDROP. . . . . ACIDROP
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by dreeldee: 6:56pm On May 29, 2008
@ post

all da beautiful babies on NL will do grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by saucekid(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2008
na ibkaye be my own
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by oj62002(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2008
hey stop the fight pls, why fight over just a simple psyche by seun, u dont have to get personal with this ok, u babes are more matured than trading words/insults over this.

Date whoever pleases u, its ur life.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RuuDie(m): 12:35am On May 30, 2008
@ oj62002,

shúóóó. . . . . Na who be u sef?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 7:03am On May 31, 2008
RuuDie:

@ topic,

ACIDROP. . . . . . ACIDROP. . . . . ACIDROP

ok ok ok ok stop shouting now. . . . .so how fat is that ur wallet again sef? do u have a credit card? what is ur monthly wages, infact i need ur account statement
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by RuuDie(m): 1:59am On Jun 01, 2008
@ acidrop,
u want my acct statement. . . . . U want EFCC, NDLEA, NAFDAC, NACA, NTA, NFA, FECAFOOT, LAMATA, LAWMA, FERMA 2 start looking 4 u everywhere
Whatever happened 2 un-moneytional love
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by krama(m): 2:06am On Jun 01, 2008
acidrop:

none what. u mean none will follow u abi?

I said none! Must someone date a nairaland member? shocked shocked
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by NegroNtns(m): 3:30am On Jun 01, 2008
Hmmmm,
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Spermdrops(m): 4:41am On Jun 01, 2008
Jakumo definitely! cool

Having dated about all I can date on this website. . . I thought all was lost till I discovered his "talent"!

Articulate and consistent!  Too bad we are both married! tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2008
RuuDie:

@ acidrop,
u want my acct statement. . . . . You want EFCC, NDLEA, NAFDAC, NACA, NTA, NFA, FECAFOOT, LAMATA, LAWMA, FERMA 2 start looking for you everywhere
Whatever happened 2 un-moneytional love

no i dont want those ones, only the acocunt statement will do for now grin, and as for that un-moneytional wateva. wetin that one mean sef? undecided

krama:

I said none! Must someone date a nairaland member? shocked shocked
no nahhh, its just a question, abi i do bad wey i ask u?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by krama(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2008
acidrop:

no nahhh, its just a question, abi i do bad wey i ask u?

You no do bad ma sista. . . and if im not mistaken, i read a post somewhere that you are among the best behaved ladies in the land, or something to that effect. Whether its true or not, i say two thumps up to you mademoiselle! wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2008
lol blush blush. tnk u very much monsiour cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by krama(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2008
siena or ozioma,its a pity we are all married sad grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 12:41am On Jun 02, 2008
add me to those married ppl ooo
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2008
NL GUYZ. . . If u know u r VERY GOOD LOOKING . . show ur pix . . im tryna get me a Naira Land Cutie! cool

Siena. . .u be ma person so ur own space de kamkpe! wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Uzzyan: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mukina2: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2008
Creamish:

Nairaland GUYZ. . . If u know you're VERY GOOD LOOKING . . show your pix . . im trying to get me a Naira Land Cutie! cool

Siena. . .u be ma person so your own space de kamkpe! wink

"""whistling a happy tune"""" grin grin who u wan kill again oh grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Donzico(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2008
I will date
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by superboi(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2008
she know her sef,i no go even talk her name but i don dey disturb am small small wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 4:42am On Jun 16, 2008
mukina2:

"""whistling a happy tune"""" grin grin who u wan kill again oh grin
hahahahah. abi ooo. hmm we know were u hid the body of the last one ooo

Uzzyan:

shocked shocked shocked
lol uzzy dont be suprised now, this is creamish oooo

Donzico:

I will date
how come u dont know who u wanna date, when there is a gurl there hwo jst said she need a nairaland cutie. na wa 4 some guys ooo. the meat is ryt infront of them, but the still decide to go to the bush and kill a buffalo
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2008
grin NA WA OOO!! Cant a babe be a changed babe? grin Im not dat old Creamish ooo . . old things have passed away(Spawnie) . . Haba!! cool grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (56) (Reply)

Join Telegram Dating Group / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / Iice Can I Meet You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.