Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,710 members, 7,921,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:13 AM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (47073 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2008
Creamish:

acid no mind us . . .Siena sef no even send us! grin
so are u giving up. babe dont let me down. c now jenny is laughing.

Tetchiness:

Yes na. I be angelina jolie in disguise cool
so where is Brad Pitt? it looks like there is gonna be a creamish Vs jenny fight Part 2. inform of me and u if u produce Brad Pitt na na na

saucekid:

she's with me and i've got a very reliable firewall for your name
lol nice approach i hail
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Uzzyan: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2008
drop dear hope u have chosen one yet.
becos we have to scrutinize the guy u know nowww!!!!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2008
jennykadry:

grin grin grin cheesy

A SIGN OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT grin . . Siena, tanx for ignoring Jenny & I angry tongue

@ Acid . cant wait for ur fight to start grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by DrKitaun(m): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2008
@Tetchiness

wetin again naw ?

I tot we got divorced during my short sabbatical undecided
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Mesmerize(f): 12:01am On Jun 24, 2008
@Dr. Luv
Never kiss grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 12:58am On Jun 25, 2008
na wa oooo everyone is jst loving the doctor. is it because he is the Dr abi wetin.

Uzzyan:

drop dear hope u have chosen one yet.
because we have to scrutinize the guy u know nowww!!!!
sis i cant decide ooo, am gonna need some help here
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by somze(f): 1:08am On Jun 25, 2008
. . .
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2008
somze:

. . .

that is the help you have 2 offer?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by oluwatunbi: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2008
anyone staying in Ghana.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by lomaxbien(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2008
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by lancevader(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2008
i dae pity u
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by acidrop(f): 5:32am On Nov 23, 2008
lomaxbien:

hey guys,m posting pictures of mi,i need comments plz,damm i no say people go run dere mouth anyhow tire,anywayz lets see what all'y'all lovely nairalanders got to say bout this pix.
i hope no be trouble i dey put muaself so

datz a hot body. but i gat questions n comments.
are u sure u didnt cut someone's esles body n put it in ur face, cos the way the pic is seperated i tire ooo
and nw d comment, if its ur body, u should have jst put only body n not d face
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2008
lomaxbien:

hey guys,m posting pictures of mi,i need comments plz,damm i no say people go run dere mouth anyhow tire,anywayz lets see what all'y'all lovely nairalanders got to say bout this pix.
is ok
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 01, 2008
lomaxbien:

boy, abeg go do plastic surgery to that your nose oooooo.

I will definitely settle for akina, trooe, and lastly pilgrim, i might consider militia (where she dey sef?)
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by smurf(f): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2008
I think he knows kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2008
*after much tots*

I think i'd rather stay alone  wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by doyin13(m): 1:52am On Dec 02, 2008
nawa oo creamish

dual core nko tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Creamish(f): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2008
check "LYSAA" thread for ur answer wink
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by doneva: 2:19am On Feb 10, 2009
i 4 like 2 pull sandykoko or easybabe

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by doneva: 2:21am On Feb 10, 2009
i go like to pull things with sandykoko
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Magz(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2009
If You Are To Fall In Love With A Fellow Nairalander, Who Is It Gonna Be?

Bluespice
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by aje49ja(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2009
i hope no be trouble i dey put muaself

hi guy stop ur rubbish joke over us i kno that only the face can be u not the entire body check it well plz even the names are not the same name so tha pic is fake stop joking no one is kid in nairaland form ajesity king of the party grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mclinus(m): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]i have really seen any chick that i can say is modest enough to consider,some of them hide behind,behind the scene,cos they have nothing to offer than posting crude and offensive words it`s not fun.of cos taking advantage of the veil they are hiding in, while are some just being selfish and selfcentered,to be sincere i dont have any in mind to get fresh with,you dig?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by oluwafemi113(m): 5:57am On Mar 04, 2009
;d
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by tbaba83(m): 2:18am On Mar 05, 2009
men dis one na jamb question o as most of dem chics no get profile pix. 1st time i heard kemistry's voice on d radio i was trippin then when i saw her in real life, O BOY I CANT SHOUT!!!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by CrazyMan(m): 3:40am On Mar 05, 2009
@tbaba83. That was funny; you shall recieve your reward soonest. @Topic. If I were a female, I would have forced myself on Seun because of his fat pocket. But am a male; there's nothing I can do because 90% of the girls in this forum are either married, engaged or in one relationship or the other. The remaining 10% are very ugly. So ugly that no amount of evil wind can blow me towards their direction.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by MaiSuya(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2009
@poster, let me think about it . . .
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Gabry(f): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2009
crazykid:

@tbaba83. That was funny; you shall recieve your reward soonest. @Topic. If I were a female, I would have forced myself on Seun because of his fat pocket. But am a male; there's nothing I can do because 90% of the girls in this forum are either married, engaged or in one relationship or the other. The remaining 10% are very ugly. So ugly that no amount of evil wind can blow me towards their direction.

Nawaaaa!!! U are really mean ooo sad
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by CrazyMan(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
How na. . . At least I said the truth smiley
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Gabry(f): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2009
@Topic

1) mogentle

2) pappyshoes

3) aus123

4) showbobo

5) mykali

6) ituen

7) sam milla

cool baxilexi

9) manickal

10) sylve11

11) disease

12) dani1luv

13) honeric01

14) dhtml

15) dani1luv

16) pcguru

17) tufe

18) Azo

19) crazykid

20) muddie4u

21) goodass

22) steve49ja

23) Ben20001

24) Y - HUSTLER

25) spenchuks

26) habiolah

27) folly69

28) Mustay

29) Okija juju

30) Mai Suya

31) dapsycool

32) timmfikk

33) dre001

34) thomp4pal

35) DonPedro2

36) Cipriani

37) Dclique

38) saucekid

And among all of them, I dont know which to start of with first  embarassed  grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Gabry(f): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2009
crazykid:

How na. . . At least I said the truth smiley

But I dont see any wogly female Nairalanders here in my life ooo sad
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by tbaba83(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2009
@ gabrywyl.
looks like an orgy list to me. lets keep dis pg13 4 d kids shall we, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (56) (Reply)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.