Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? (1202 Views)

(CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family / Worried About My 1year Marriage! / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by 9jaHustler: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2022
Two weeks ago, a YouTube subsciber private chat me on WhatsApp asking if it will be worth it leaving her Federal job, selling their property and relocated to UK using the study route with her family.

Yesterday another subscriber chat me saying they have already sold their property and the family are coming to UK in December. She saw a video I made on how we raised funds to finance our family relocation to UK and she wanted to know if it is really worth it.

Do you think that it is worth it selling your property, and relocating with your family abroad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzqYgDV8lWg
Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by Raalsalghul: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2022
No

1 Like

Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
NOOOO, a family of six selling off your property to move to UK is quite a stupid idea.

This would cost you around 30 Million Naira.

Except you're living in Kaduna and the whole Northern region where kidnapping is prevalent, if you live in Lagos. Send your kids to private schools, if you have the money. End of story.

3 Likes

Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
truthsayer009:
NOOOO, a family of six selling off your property to move to UK is quite a stupid idea.

This would cost you around 30 Million Naira.

Except you're living in Kaduna and the whole Northern region where kidnapping is prevalent, if you live in Lagos. Send your kids to private schools, if you have the money. End of story.
What of when tinubu wins?
Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by Raalsalghul: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Raalsalghul:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's not funny o and some people are telling me to attend child dedication grin grin. I wonder if we are in the same Nigeria.
Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Lmao, I am confident that Tinubu cannot win, at worst Atiku wins. Even so, there are over 200 Million Nigerians still in Nigeria & everyone cannot get out. My family has businesses in Lagos & so as other families too, they have no choice but to stay. Besides, I assume a man with 6 kids would be above 40 or close to 40 years. It is not logical in any form to leave all investments to come & do health care jobs in the UK at that age to earn peanuts, with multiple night shifts at the age of 40!

Unless If you're a married software engineer over 40, it means you have enough experience to just move anywhere & start earn big immediately. Not compared to someone in Federal parastatals in Nigeria with no viable skill. Suffer pro-max.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
truthsayer009:

Lmao, I am confident that Tinubu cannot win, at worst Atiku wins. Even so, there are over 200 Million Nigerians still in Nigeria & everyone cannot get out. My family has businesses in Lagos & so as other families too, they have no choice but to stay. Besides, I assume a man with 6 kids would be above 40 or close to 40 years. It is not logical in any form to leave all investments to come & do health care jobs in the UK at that age to earn peanuts, with multiple night shifts at the age of 40!

Unless If you're a married software engineer over 40, it means you have enough experience to just move anywhere & start earn big immediately. Not compared to someone in Federal parastatals in Nigeria with no viable skill. Suffer pro-max.

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria o. Of course definitely not everyone can escape from Nigeria but from what I have read from his manifesto especially with regards to economics. If he implements the policies he wrote there. Venezuela and present Lebanon will become a paradise to what Nigeria will be then. People will speak good of buhari if he wins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria o. Of course definitely not everyone can escape from Nigeria but from what I have read from his manifesto especially with regards to economics. If he implements the policies he wrote there. Venezuela and present Lebanon will become a paradise to what Nigeria will be then. People will speak good of buhari if he wins.

He won't. I don't where you're getting your info from but the same manifesto is what Buhari presented with some modifications. Manifesto is just a piece of paper thrown away after he wins, which he wouldn't. I don't want to argue too much about Politics, but I can assure you that you can bookmark this post for next year March 2023, that he won't win. At worst, Atiku takes it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by detectivejones: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Of all places UK just face what your doing in Nigeria deligently

2 Likes

Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by detectivejones: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Of all places UK just face what you're doing in Nigeria deligently
Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by 9jaHustler: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tensazangetsu20:

Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by Timmi: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

So what will happen when Tinubu wins? You already hoping for the worse or what? Remember if you wish good for the land, then you will eat the goodness of the land, but if otherwise, then same will happen. Change your mental attitude, then your physical attitudes will follow you to elevate you.

1 Like

Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Timmi:

So what will happen when Tinubu wins? You already hoping for the worse or what? Remember if you wish good for the land, then you will eat the goodness of the land, but if otherwise, then same will happen. Change your mental attitude, then your physical attitudes will follow you to elevate you.

Are those who voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019 eating out of the goodness of Nigeria?
Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by Timmi: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Are those who voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019 eating out of the goodness of Nigeria?

A lot of people and businesses are making money even in the current economic situation while those that have already make up their mind about the bad economy have either japa or languishing. The choice is yours. There is opportunities in all situations

1 Like

Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by Rechargeam247(f): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
truthsayer009:

But, you are in the UK.
Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by ibechris(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

angry angry
Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by Vision101(m): 4:26am On Oct 28, 2022
It will be stupid to take such decision. The government is very sensitive because of influx of immigrants.

As a student your fees must be paid timely. You are only entitled to 20 hours per week work permit. Jobs that you can get are menial jobs that pay average of £10 per hour. Only your spouse can work 40 hours.

Accommodation is over £600 per month for two bedrooms flat excluding energy costs. With your large family most landlords will insist on three bedrooms flat which will cost more.

Your children must attend schools with the attendant costs. The upkeep cost is another factor. You can now see that it is suicide mission.

The only possibility is if you can raise enough money that can pay 50% of your cost in the UK for the duration of your studies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2022
Rechargeam247:

But, you are in the UK.

Oya tom'be. Always read properly before you respond, OP said family with 6 kids, who are likely above 40 years.
Re: Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? by Nnamdinaija(m): 8:23am On Jun 16
We all know how confusing it can be when making decisions and moving abroad. Many have suffered significant losses due to avoidable mistakes that could have been prevented with just a piece of information.

Chat me on WhatsApp at +447551336988 to be added to the UK Guides WhatsApp group for free.

A friend of mine from university invested all the money he made from his business into his relocation plans, but his visa was refused because the amount in his bank statement was insufficient for his living costs in the UK. At the same time, his rent was due, and without money to pay, he had to vacate his accommodation and move in with his father. Before his visa refusal, he had already sold all his household belongings.

Another person I know here in the UK invested millions before relocating. After arriving, he had to defer his studies and return to Nigeria because he couldn't make enough money to cover his remaining tuition fees and bills. This problem could have been avoided with just a small piece of information.

Some people have even missed their flights after obtaining a visa because they missed a crucial detail.

In this thread, I will willingly and voluntarily provide answers and suggestions to questions about obtaining a UK visa, relocating to the UK, and living in the UK.

Chat me on WhatsApp at +447551336988 to be added to the UK Guides WhatsApp group for free.

In the group, I offer extensive assistance to those applying for visas, those who have received their visas, and those who have just arrived in the UK. It's all about obtaining a UK visa and living in the UK.

(1) (Reply)

Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. / Would You Allow One Spouse Him/her To Control All The Money In The Household? / Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying (baby Language)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.