Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:06 AM

What Can I Eat/take To Gain Weight Within The Space Of One Week... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Eat/take To Gain Weight Within The Space Of One Week... (251 Views)

Lose Weight Within Two To Three Weeks Tops! / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Eat/take To Gain Weight Within The Space Of One Week... by Unyimekelvin: 12:26am On Nov 03, 2022
Good morning Nlander,,,

Please what kind of food/medicine i can take to gain weight within they space of one week cos I have tried My best for they past three months still i have not been able to gain weight....

Please help out.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Can I Eat/take To Gain Weight Within The Space Of One Week... by PJtech: 12:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Eat fufu thrice a day for one week
Re: What Can I Eat/take To Gain Weight Within The Space Of One Week... by Unyimekelvin: 12:50am On Nov 03, 2022
PJtech:
Eat fufu thrice a day for one week
how are you so sure of this??
Re: What Can I Eat/take To Gain Weight Within The Space Of One Week... by PJtech: 12:54am On Nov 03, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
how are you so sure of this??
1000001% sure bro... If you think am lying ask Mr Ibu
Re: What Can I Eat/take To Gain Weight Within The Space Of One Week... by Unyimekelvin: 12:59am On Nov 03, 2022
PJtech:

1000001% sure bro... If you think am lying ask Mr Ibu
grin grin grin grin grin angry angry just relax.. buhari is affecting you so badly...

(1) (Reply)

The Best Time To Wake Up According To Research / How To Get A Discount On A Gym Membership / Dentist Brampton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.