Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (1006568 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tricianice: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
@Doyexy pls kindly send me the Gmat samples as well triciasimion@yahoo.com.Thks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Maurella(f): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
My concern is 'how many questions does one need to answer correctly to pass the UBA apptitude test?'
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Maurella(f): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
Kobymay: Hello House want to appreciate everybody that contributed in one way or the other, i did my test today and i passed
My concern is 'how many questions does one need to answer correctly to pass the UBA apptitude test?'
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Maurella(f): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
?
berniceu: I cant say wat u will be expecting in d RBHs interview.u xan ask pple dat have done interviews with RBHs,but all i will just say is u need to b confident in urself,and God will surely c u tru.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shempam: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
PriscOlade:
Were you interviewed at Uba branch @ Usuma off Gana and how was it?
d interview was conducted as schedule, i need the grace of God to scale though because the commennt about me was not encouraging,i leave evrytin in Gods hand. He is the author and finisher of our faith

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by euthanasia: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
dfajo: Check ur mails. Av sent d template to those who requested

Pls forward the template to this email- Stockflows@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rubyno(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pls, add rubyno2013@gmail.com as a recipient. Tnx
euthanasia:

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by euthanasia: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
shoboy85: Thanks doyex

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
Maurella: My concern is 'how many questions does one need to answer correctly to pass the UBA apptitude test?'

The UBA HR staffs there encouraged us to try to answer 30questions correctly out of 50. So the pass score should be 60%

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by irisblui: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pls are der any questions on simple interest?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tricianice: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
My test is on the 8th of March anyone in this category.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tuyiseun1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pls house, I submitted my cv @ 57, Marina to security guards bt av nt got an invite yet. Is dere any one in ma shoes cos I really want to knw if d applicatns received by d security guard are nt treated. Urgent response plse!!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
shempam: d interview was conducted as schedule, i need the grace of God to scale though because the commennt about me was not encouraging,i leave evrytin in Gods hand. He is the author and finisher of our faith
Why the melancholy? God is able my dear. Entertain no fears.
However, when U say comments about U wasn't encouraging does that mean the interviewers briefed you of your performance immediately after your interview or what?
What que did they ask that rattled U that much?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dfajo(f): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pls wen is ibadan likely to call for their test. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adexin: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pls hv nt been called yet......just wana knw if gate crashing is allowed..need respond
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
shempam: i reside in lagos. Someone in abuja help me to submit my cv. I went for d test in abuja on the 17th of january.my interview is tomoro. Am a Bsc holder

Shepam or anybody pls reply me,,where can one drop her cv at uba abuja,,where is deir regional office at abuja,,asking on behalf of someone..prompt response pls,my friend wants to go and drop her cv there tomoro..thanks all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
doyexy:

Shepam or anybody pls reply me,,where can one drop her cv at uba abuja,,where is deir regional office at abuja,,asking on behalf of someone..prompt response pls,my friend wants to go and drop her cv there tomoro..thanks all

@doyexy,can u give that contact u once shared here.I want to call d Okoye guy to verify something.Pls its really tedious going thru d thread for it.Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
KweenCee:

@doyexy,can u give that contact u once shared here.I want to call d Okoye guy to verify something.Pls its really tedious going thru d thread for it.Thanks.

His not okoye,,dis hr guy is d one for ibadan,mr adeola 08055372570..
Ib peeps awaiting interview should kal him and pls inform us of wat he says.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by promiseJane: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pls has any1 in ph gotten d invitation 4 d test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
doyexy:

His not okoye,,dis hr guy is d one for ibadan,mr adeola 08055372570..
Ib peeps awaiting interview should kal him and pls inform us of wat he says.

The number isn't pulling through.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cnaustyano(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
PLZ PEEPS I ALSO NEED THE UBA TEXT TEMPLATE, SEND IT 2 MY Email - austinenwaelugoc@yahoo.com, UR RESPONDS WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED THANKS
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cnaustyano(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
@DOYEXY, Even though i have not gotin the invite for the text, it will do me alot of good if u send me the UBA text template so i can start preparing. PLEASE SEND IT TO MY EMAIL- austinenwaelugoc@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cnaustyano(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
euthanasia:

Plz kindly forward it to my own Email too, 'austinenwaelugoc@yahoo.com. ur respond will b highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
If I could say a bit... Its been said over & over again the template is not needed.

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
I taya o!! Av said it taya dat d template is not needed still dey ask..I don't av any uba templat.
.d tips u need are already on this thread,,read d last 10pages of this thread..all d best
Ps: pls no1 should ask me for uba template cos I don't have it. Thank U
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
Anyone who took at marina can please help with this please, do I need print the invite or mere presentation on phone would do?
Regards
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
hoomogh: Prisca, u try small. Afta kalin ur fone yestrday, no response. All well and gud. C u next wk.
You sef try... Didn't write my Exam on Friday...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
@khalil d sms would do. Was there last week for the test and the sms was only checked at the gate.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
PriscOlade:
You can send your CV to talentresourcing@ubagroup.com...

@Walearoy, you just disappeared on Sat, how was your exam? See ya in amphitheatre by 11th BGG
tws gud
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thanks a lot Juchy... Cheers
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 2shaezik(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Plz is gatecrashin allowd?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (366) (Reply)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.