Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,733 members, 7,889,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (1006547 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 05, 2013
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 05, 2013
Juchy: @khalil d sms would do. Was there last week for the test and the sms was only checked at the gate.

Does it mean there's no code or personal I'd with which one can be logged in for the exam and does it also mean that one can gate crash since they only check d sms at d gate?Pls answer,thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hoomogh(m): 6:19am On Mar 05, 2013
PriscOlade:
You sef try... Didn't write my Exam on Friday...
I knw it was postponed. Was dat a reason 4 nt picking kals, even a msg 2 get bk 2 me.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2013
KweenCee:

Does it mean there's no code or personal I'd with which one can be logged in for the exam and does it also mean that one can gate crash since they only check d sms at d gate?Pls answer,thanks.
The sms does not include a code. They have a list of invited applicants after checking your documents you are given a login code that has been pre-generated
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2013
@khalil success on your test today, we await the good news
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2013
undecided
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrycorel(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2013
beautyland: Hello peeps,jst got invited to write uba apt test on march 7 @ marina. Is dr any1 in my level? Plss let's hook up

dude what were u asked to come along with..i too am goin as well. what time is d test scheduled for..
pls brief me on dis..thx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Warlord3000(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Good morning guys. Pls, those who have written d test should let us know the general dress-code one should adopt for the test.
#I know a suit will be the best choice for interviews but i'm a lil bit confused about how to dress for the test.
Thanks

For a lady.. Just wear a shirt top and skirt or trousers..

Nothing to worry about..

Guys can always wear shirt and trousers too abeg no need for tie or those kind of things oo..

Best of luck smiley
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrycorel(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2013
euthanasia:

Pls forward the template to this email- Stockflows@gmail.com. Thanks.

@dfajo... plssss forward a copy of d invite template to me henrycorelives@yahoo.com
God bless as u do so IJN
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcee07: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2013
Has anyone been able to gatecrash? Or those that hav written d test is it possible to gatecrash
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrycorel(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2013
tricianice: My test is on the 8th of March anyone in this category.

@tricianice... pls i need u to send me a copy of d invite to henrycorelives@yahoo.com and also to dis number 08138317693...thx luv...i wl surely meet u thr on d 8th.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by beautyland: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2013
@henycorel. Original SSCE, Birth, NYSC, Degree Certificates & 1 passport. Venue: 57 UBA house, marina. Time: 9am
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dfajo(f): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2013
@henrycorel, I don't av d invite template. Wot I have is the gmat template. If anyone has the invitation template, send it to adefaj2002@yahoo.com
If u nid d gmat template, lemme know
henrycorel:

@dfajo... plssss forward a copy of d invite template to me henrycorelives@yahoo.com
God bless as u do so IJN
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shempam: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
kcpumpin:
Why the melancholy? God is able my dear. Entertain no fears.
However, when U say comments about U wasn't encouraging does that mean the interviewers briefed you of your performance immediately after your interview or what?
What que did they ask that rattled U that much?
the comment was dat am being theoretical in my answer especially wen dey ask about nigeria economy@@ doyexy, tel d person to call me on 08034377819 so i can giv him d direction to where he or she can submit in abuja
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mikky05(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
henrycorel: pls ooo guys i submitted my cv but dint get any invite.i want to write d test. can anyone here help me out on d venue, time and last date the test wl hold.also what to bring to d venue.i am in lagos. pls help a broda out..thx all
Bro we're in the same boat oh, but its well..if youre planning on gate crashing,dont tink you would even make it thru the gate cuz the guards are checking for it.was there yesterday&some guys were sent back cuz the msgs they had were forwarded,it almost caused a scene.then even tho'u get thru the gate,was told names were being called(as in for those that got d invite)#i stand to be corrected abt me info) Still kipping my fingers crossed for my INVITATION cuz i would definitely be called dats if i aint in a better place before then#faith talks# ℓ̊

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mikky05(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
kcee07: Has anyone been able to gatecrash? Or those that hav written d test is it possible to gatecrash

Good question!! House please respond urgently abeg before thursady make we all gate crash together..was told if you know someone working inside the UBA house, you can scale thru the gate/security guards but whats the probability of you writting the test when names are being called(as ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ those that received the invite)was there yesterday but the test was only for NCE/OND. Met some guys that had HND but applied with OND just to get invitations, hmm is that the way forward please house cuz time is ticking real fast
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hello yall,peeps writing test on 7th and 8th..is it for bsc or hnd,,a friend wants to gatecrash and drop her cv..
Pls will appreciate yall prompt response pple

Den about ib interview hopefuls, I was at deir office 2day, he said dey av not interviewed entry level but dey are working on it. Dat probably next week dat they will start calling entry level for interview..I saw Mr adeola so dts wat he said.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
All thanks to God.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bimbcy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
doyexy: Hello yall,peeps writing test on 7th and 8th..is it for bsc or hnd,,a friend wants to gatecrash and drop her cv..
Pls will appreciate yall prompt response pple

Den about ib interview hopefuls, I was at deir office 2day, he said dey av not interviewed entry level but dey are working on it. Dat probably next week dat they will start calling entry level for interview..I saw Mr adeola so dts wat he said.
Thanks 4 d update. Praying 2 b invited @ d best day 4 me cos i cant afford re-scheeduling 4 intvw
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by samik900(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
dfajo: Pls wen is ibadan likely to call for their test. Thanks
pls!!can u forward d gmat template t me,am begn u in d name of God.tanx samike901@yahoo.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zionbaby2: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
I don't seem to understand this thread...anyway....
Hope you have placed bet on it, I mean today's 100% Trend Based Daily Picks @ 5+ Odds sent to your email....https://www.nairaland.com/1096305/s.t.c...daily-football-tips-plus...part-1/9
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tuyiseun1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
I don tire for dis uba tin sef, no invite since i submitted on 7th
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Maurella(f): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
CharlyG1:

The UBA HR staffs there encouraged us to try to answer 30questions correctly out of 50. So the pass score should be 60%
Tnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
Talking about gatecrashing, won't go much into details of the screening but at the end, there's a printed list of invited applicants & with each name comes a password, its the password that the applicant uses to log onto the system to take the test, so even if you beat all stages of screening(which I've not mentioned)... There's no way you'd beat the last... You might like to have a re-think!

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by konfirm: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
My guy u too try to remember all this ...I just wish I was invited
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
@ Khalil, quite incisive. A good one 4 dose yet 2 write. Interestingly, I had a similar experience with d synonyms, I confused it wif antonyms but realised wen I got 2 d 3rd or 4th question. Suxes 2 u al writing dis week. Cheers!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
For those asking about gate crashing, you CANNOT gate crash UBA's apt test... Even if you have an insider that has told you to come, then your password will have to be generated b4 you write... Everybody originally invited has α̲̅ code which cannot be guessed... However, you can gatecrash to submit your CVs at least not to the guards...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toshine1(m): 1:45am On Mar 06, 2013
God bless u @kalil04, u are the best. I submited my cv since early feb but av not receive any invite yet, do u tink i shld still be expecting the invite? and pls, do u knw if uba accept sm1 dat has two sittings at olevel.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 06, 2013
You can combine any two results(waec & neco) any combination as long as it gives you the required number of credits, maths & english inclusive
Regards

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by poisonivy19(f): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2013
Gud morning all.I really dnt comment,m more of a passerby here,bt blive u me I come here like uncountable tyms in a day.I happened to stumble on job/vacancies forum nd blive u me,it was d best tin dat happened to me.got an invite for the uba test for 5th,nd wen I saw dis thread,I dumped my gmat and read wat pple suggested nd I was nt disappointed.to all those dat took tym to rem nd post it here,u will neva b disappointed.my test was successful,m so happy.for those planning on gatecrashing,I dnt knw hw possible it wud b,cos our login details r ve our names wit a specific number.so if uve nt bn invited u won't ve such Id number.and for those yet to write,tke ur tym!just go to d easy ones first,u ve optn of going bck and forth.tnk u evrybdy.wish u guys luck

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by larylb: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2013
khalil04: I hope by the time I'm done with this "intended" long write up, I'd have said all I wish to contribute.
Let me start with issue of gatecrashing, won't go much into details of the screening but at the end, there's a printed list of invited applicants & with each name comes a password, its the password that the applicant uses to log onto the system to take the test, so even if you beat all stages of screening(which I've not mentioned)... There's no fucking way you'd beat the last... You might like to have a re-think!
To those yet to take the test, I'd advice you please & I say please stay calm, read your questions & instructions very well. Will share my experience at the end of this post
Time is over adequate, I comfortably finished mine in about 35min, with reviews & answering left out questions, was finally done in 45min... Submitted having over 14mins left(just had to submit cos I practically had nothing left to do)... Here comes sample questions;
Had 5 questions on antonyms but can only remember this three-Thorough, Exorbitant, Refuse
Had 5 on synonyms too but can remember just two-Execute, Dogmatic(4 of the 5 were everyday words that you CAN'T miss)
For maths;
#Next in line 6,12,24,48,?
#Median of 4,5,7,9,11,12
#If 3x=6x-15... Then x+8 =?
#3/4-1/2 =
#(9÷3)*(8÷4)=
#0.5%=?. Options 1/20,1/200,1/2...
#41%=?. Options 4.1,0.41,0.041
#x5÷x2
#Multiply 10^4 by 10^2
#1/9 of 9=?
#0.25+0.65=(answers weren't in decimals but in fraction, like 8/11,9/10...)
#If you had 16jellyballs... 8red,4blue,4green... What minimum number of balls must you take to have at least one of all three colours.
#If john spent N28.49 on a weekly basis... What's the daily average.
#743.58... Which figure represents the tenth place.
#0.00864 in standard form
#A nurse needs to measure temperature in celsius but her thermometer is in fahrenheit... If the thermometer reads 100.6`F... What is this in celsius.
#8.23*109.
#A pie chart having a section for food with 25% with the figure 2622... Now questions say, if jane spent 20% of her money instead of the planned 25%, how much did she save
#Then,so many passages(short & long) most of which you have just about a question or at most two questions on
#About two or three logical reasoning, for example, you're giving six people with arrangement & asked to list the possible names that might come last.
For my experience... My 1st set of questions were the antonyms but yours truly, I was actually answering "similar in meaning-synonyms" I was anxious & was on the 4th question before I realized I was on the wrong track!
Then for the maths question on median, I almost did mean when I clearly read median... Long & short... Just stay calm & you'd be fine. The questions might seem easy & then you tend to be carried away but please always try to remain calm.
I hope I haven't left too long a message for y'all to read... My sincere apology.
Best Regards

Nice one bro,kip it up...more grace to your elbow.pls ao do I contact yu?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (366) (Reply)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.