Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:14 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (1006570 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2013
@Poison Ivy... So cool to know you passed,wrote mine too yesterday. Could have hooked up before or after the test.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by irisblui: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2013
I'm so happy I passed d test. Wrote ystdy.To those waiting to write, wish u all success.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by littlejoe8(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2013
Good day house, I'm invited 4 d test in benin 2moro by 12pm bt ma issue is d date of birth. I actually filled 1986 instead of 1981 in ma CV. Any chance of letting me rite?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by swizy: 11:57am On Mar 06, 2013
littlejoe8: Good day house, I'm invited 4 d test in benin 2moro by 12pm bt ma issue is d date of birth. I actually filled 1986 instead of 1981 in ma CV. Any chance of letting me rite?
they hav a set rule of not employing those more dan 28yrs... Dats y they request for original birth cert . I doubt if u'll b allowed, cos they'll screen ur certs, and if dia's any discrepancy in age, u'll b shown d way out...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by toscairo2000: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
PLZ PLZ PLZ GREAT HOUSE, plz do anyone know how they do there selection for test invite? cus i submitted mine in Enugu and a friend of mine also submitted for me at their marina office last month been February, but up till now have not gotten any invite. plz can someone put me through?? Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by osaschuks: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
Please send me the template too. My email is osas.chuks@yahoo.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by littlejoe8(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
swizy: they hav a set rule of not employing those more dan 28yrs... Dats y they request for original birth cert . I doubt if u'll b allowed, cos they'll screen ur certs, and if dia's any discrepancy in age, u'll b shown d way out...

Ok bro tnx 4 d response, that means I'd jst av 2 let it go. Tnx a lot.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oseiwe(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
The funny ting is dat out of 100 who will be employed, 70 will start lookin for a way out b4 its even 6mnths.
Applications r still being collected, try and get to d regional offices in your area of visit any of d branches close to you and liase wit any of d marketers. Dey might be of help.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleajijim(m): 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
Peeps, I just got interview invite mail from UBA today, any1 else got it and what sud I be expecting for this 1st level interview.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
waleajijim: Peeps, I just got interview invite mail from UBA today, any1 else got it and what sud I be expecting for this 1st level interview.

Where did u write ur test and when? Kindly reply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by swizy: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
littlejoe8:

Ok bro tnx 4 d response, that means I'd jst av 2 let it go. Tnx a lot.
Am not a bro...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleajijim(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
doyexy:

Where did u write ur test and when? Kindly reply
My test was at marina, Lagos and I wrote the test since like jan(not sure of d date).
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
Kobymay: ˚◦☀yεaн‎​☀˚◦, as soon as u summit or ur time is up, the computer will show if u were successful or not, no information given, if u pass they will collect ur passport with ur name and ☎ number at the back,the exam is not difficult just settle down, don't bother reading Gmath,just go thru the thread from the begining u will see some questions there, wishing u the best

Thank you so much for the feedback. God bless you.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by khalilzbr: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
oseiwe: The funny ting is dat out of 100 who will be employed, 70 will start lookin for a way out b4 its even 6mnths.
Applications r still being collected, try and get to d regional offices in your area of visit any of d branches close to you and liase wit any of d marketers. Dey might be of help.
could you help me find out 4rm uba academy wen the next batch of trainees l'd resume. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chiogerald: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2013
oseiwe: The funny ting is dat out of 100 who will be employed, 70 will start lookin for a way out b4 its even 6mnths.

Hello, why would 70percent want to leave? Ples respond ASAP

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by swizy: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2013
waleajijim: Peeps, I just got interview invite mail from UBA today, any1 else got it and what sud I be expecting for this 1st level interview.
pls wat date n tym is ur interview slated for?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2013
waleajijim:
My test was at marina, Lagos and I wrote the test since like jan(not sure of d date).

Where are u doin your interview? Lagos or where?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleajijim(m): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2013
swizy: pls wat date n tym is ur interview slated for?
Its on 09/03/2013 and by 7:30am.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2013
waleajijim:
Its on 09/03/2013 and by 7:30am.

Is it at marina or where?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Blakangel(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2013
are you saying dey need 100 graduate? And is it just lagos or nationwide?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 07, 2013
Pls note dt test for 8/3/13 has been postponed to 22/3/2016 .who else got dis becos i am confused
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bigoduni: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2013
[quote
author=osunleke]Pls note dt test for 8/3/13 has been postponed to
22/3/2016 .who else got dis becos i am confused[/quote]
pls is the NYSC discharge certificate a pre-requisite for the test? am at Ekpakpava now but one of them said i won't be allowed to do the test,.. pls i need a very quick response
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2013
bigoduni:
pls is the NYSC discharge crtificate a pre-requisite for the test? am at Ekpakpava now but one of them said i won't be allowed to do the test,.. pls i need a very quick response
i tink so o,since it was stated in ur test invite
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleajijim(m): 11:43am On Mar 07, 2013
Am I the only person for dis interview or why is evry1 else mute Am I the only person for dis interview or why is evry1 else mute........
@deoyexy- Marina
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans1: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
osunleke: Pls note dt test for 8/3/13 has been postponed to 22/3/2016 .who else got dis becos i am confused

is the 2016 a typographical or that was what they sent u?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
kayceekleans@:

is the 2016 a typographical or that was what they sent u?
dt was wat dey sent,i m sort of confused
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Warlord3000(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
osunleke: dt was wat dey sent,i m sort of confused

Am sure they meant 2013..

Knowing the 22nd is also a friday..

Nevertheless U̶̲̥̅̊ are still gotta have to contact them..

Best of luck
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
I submitted my Cv last month in ph,has anybody from ph heard from them?Thanks in anticipation for your kind response .
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tricianice: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
I got the same text as well.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
@Waleajijim,For no one to have owned up to been invited for the interview,I guess you're probably the only one(in house here) that's been contacted. Best wishes.
To those who got a rescheduled date,am 100% sure the 2016 is a typo-error,if you take a good look,your test was moved for exactly two weeks,come to think of it,if its 2016,some applicants would have long passed the age limit & why would they want to postpone a test for over three years when severals would have been conducted during this period,so please do yourselves good by going on the 22nd... You can however call this number to clarify 01-2807232, it was freely giving to applicants on the day I took my test to lodge complains if we had any.
Regards
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tstone1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
bigoduni:
pls is the NYSC discharge certificate a pre-requisite for the test? am at Ekpakpava now but one of them said i won't be allowed to do the test,.. pls i need a very quick response
Were you finally allowed to write the test? Kind of curious to know bro...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
waleajijim: Am I the only person for dis interview or why is evry1 else mute Am I the only person for dis interview or why is evry1 else mute........
@deoyexy- Marina

@wale.. Its a good thing u've been invited for interview, they'll probably start calling most of us dat wrote test this yr by dis month. As far as i knw, u're the only person i've heard got this interview invitation. I wrote mine on feb 1st & i'm still waiting to b called for interview. I wish u goodluck. Are u a Bsc holder?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (366) (Reply)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.