Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,559 members, 7,885,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Meaning Of Buga By Kizz Daniel. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meaning Of Buga By Kizz Daniel. (562 Views)

See What Kizz Daniel Did For The Winner Of Buga Challenge (pictures And Video) / Video Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson Dance Buga By Kiss Daniel / Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Buga By Kizz Daniel. by Peppy081: 7:19am On Nov 05, 2022
KIZZ DANIEL Born on 1 May 1994 in Abeokuta, Ogun State in southwest Nigeria.

Kizz Daniel is a Nigerian singer and songwriter.KIZZ attended Abeokuta Grammar School and he is product of Federal University of Agriculture, till in Abeokuta.

KIZZ DANIEL release a song On May 4, 2022, title “Buga (Lo Lo Lo)” in collaboration with Tekno.

BUGA became the most Shazam song in the world.

TikTok users picked up a challenge known as #BugaChallenge.For couple of days now all over media everyone has been asking what is the meaning of the “BUGA”, people want to know the meaning of the song they’ve been singing and dancing each day.

Everyone with his or her own interpretation of the meaning BUGA.Few response from different person’s.

The term BUGA is a Yoruba words which does not have a specified meaning.

You can say it means “SHAKARA to people who look down on you””Is like some should lift him or her self high, do not underrate yourself”.

Another, says, No matter how the situation maybe, don’t go low, carry yourself high and it will pass.

The music writer has disclose the meaning of his song ’Buga’ as an expression that means “show off” or “do a trick on them.”

“So, when you’ve put in the time and effort, let your outcomes speak for itself.”

In all to BUGA means celebration, be happy, hype yourself and lots more.

Believe me the song brings life when you listen to it, you feel happy with smile on your face no matter the number of times you listen to it.

Read Up

https://peppy081.com.ng/meaning-of-buga-by-kizz-daniel/

Re: Meaning Of Buga By Kizz Daniel. by justicechichex: 8:15am On Nov 05, 2022
To most people this might just be the song of the year. Top top song.

(1) (Reply)

How My Son Almost Introduced Me To Witchcraft – Mama Rainbow Recounts / 'my Unforgettable Experience On Set With Funke Akindele' -mercy Johnson Opens Up / Don't 'fancy' On Us Later - Reactions As Grace Makun Addresses Her Husband's S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.