Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms (50542 Views)

Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert / Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO / List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by pocohantas(f): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Music is forbidden in Islam.

Let's see what happens since the Qataris seem to be going all theocratic on this event

What of snail?
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by backtovillage: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Fedrick100:

Stop disrespecting wizkid and Davido
Kizz daniel is not even better than runtown or Tekno talkless of comparing him to Those Artistes
Change your dealer
Who b rundown

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Regie2bless: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/kizz-daniel-to-perform-at-wcup-fifa-confirms/?amp
Abeg no go forget ur gold necklace for house again o. Carry am follow body.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by bunmioguns(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
congratulations to him
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Marpol2021(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Benwallt:
Unbelievable thing happening here. Was I banned from making comments on certain topics here? It all started today. Mostly, I am denied that privilege when it concerns a particular pretender of a candidate. I don't really know why I was given the boot from the politics section. All these obiDemetented boys are evil.
serve you right. Urchins batsard spotted...
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by BigYash: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
This guy jaxx man strong. Upon his fvck for Tanzania.. Kiss condom to the world.
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by emmyluizzz: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nsuebue:
Omoor abeg make them carry our own Dbull too o make e go sing battleready for them
that guy has refuse to blow
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by backtovillage: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Send money for sniper insecticide
Your hand writing look familiar
Oya send your aza make I send money for rope or sniper
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Bahamas95(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Congratulations to our brother.

I always enjoy watching people, especially foreigners dance to his latest hit "cough" (Odo) on YouTube.....The joy that song brings is heavenly. Kizz Daniel is uniting the world with his bangers, he deserve a grammy.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by dododawa1: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
FIFA should let PORTABLE perform too
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by sameks08(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kizz Daniel congratulation if na that B boy nw we no go hear word again

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
PotatoSalad:
That cough song sha. Very annoying something especially the cough before the song starts. angry

Why the song dey vex you?

You and your papa no dey cough?

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by sleeknaija(m): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kizz Daniel just dey cashout big time. cheesy grin
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by iLegendd(m): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nsuebue:
Omoor abeg make them carry our own Dbull too o make e go sing battleready for them
Airforce1 and iLegend1 will be his backup singers. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by doneback04: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Davido was also supposed to perform there, but his recent son death affected him

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Havertz10: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Would look really stupid when he starts singing his trash, jumping and shouting let’s go cheesy
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Havertz10: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Kizz Daniel - the ONLY artist on earth without a single bad song. All his songs are hits. He is the King of Hits.
I don’t even consider his so called hits as hits, passive generic noises.
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by JOemmy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
I thought it's going to be davido.
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Elvis2kay: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
DankemzI:
Kizz to the world �
Don't forget to tell the world to be Obi'dient,...

FORK U & D OBIDIENT

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Harrynight(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
This guy really underrated

Dropping Hit back to back with little or no recognition

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by sprints1: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Better artists to listen to Calvin Harris and baddest diplo one of the baddest DJ of all time who be kizz Daniel I know he will be the lowest paid amongst them.
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Emola12(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jesus Christ satisfied me buh he can't satisfy d whole world because dey didn't believe in Jesus,,, so who come be kizz Daniel wey wan satisfy world I no say some people go still hate him trust me

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by robosky02(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Josephkabila12: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Congrats kizz Daniel
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Biafranodogwu55: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Kizz Daniel - the ONLY artist on earth without a single bad song. All his songs are hits. .
RUBBISH

And u 4got

AKON
LUCKY DUBE
ANGELIQUE KIDJO
RICK ROSS
CHRIS BROWN
MERCY CHINWO ET ALL
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by SIMONEKPA7: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
dododawa1:
FIFA should let PORTABLE perform too
You want make he break bottle for FIFA president head abi
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Explicits(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
PotatoSalad:
That cough song sha. Very annoying something especially the cough before the song starts. angry
This one na Werey ó!
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by LastDonn: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Bless up Davido.
Davido gave Vado the slot.
Davido was supposed to perform.
Davido is mourning.

.Our prayers are with you Davido.

Congrats kiss Daniel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Ikenna97: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
He merit it and it's indeed a dream come true for him. The guy is simply good.. No doubt, one of the greatest artist d industry has ever had...
More win for u bro.... Bugga all d way.
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Burgerlomo: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Congratulations cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help Me With The Lyrics Of "AKANAM KWE" / Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist / Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.