Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,557 members, 7,881,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms (50544 Views)

Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert / Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO / List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Tradman: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
DankemzI:
Kizz to the world �
Don't forget to tell the world to be Obi'dient,...
He will perform during Peter Obi inauguration as president

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by iezeiyida(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
I love this guy ehn grin
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by SisterFire(f): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Biko which kind soap this guy use they bath , this isnt ordinary nor funny anymore grin...
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by ussv: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
He got his wish, i am so happy for him
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by guru90: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
I love this guy songs... I was thinking that he is from Imo State... Na someone told me that he is from Ogun...

Land of Juju...

Kizz Daniel to the world.....
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Najdorf: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Calvin Harris and Diplo hmm. EDM's having a renaissance
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by WilsonBright935: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
I wish he could take Tecno along sha sad sad
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Peacecore: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Davido no go like dis news walai grin

Congratulations Kiss man. You're unarguably ma favorite Nigerian artist after which Tecno follows.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Awesome. "Buga" is an international song and definitely one meant for an event like the world cup.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Oduwils222(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
No be by name
Grace has found Kiss Daniel
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Benwallt(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Marpol2021:
serve you right. Urchins batsard spotted...
It takes an inebrated fatherless goat to want to systematically seek to know whether there are other people like him but you need to go to baby factories scattered all over your region to look for relegated, disoriented and dehumanised poor specimen of a being like you. Scram!
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by damola1: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Davido
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Glink2018(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
jerk:
Congrats to him but that song no sweet.

Since no.be Yiibo song....son of haters...

Oni kuure

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by lymelyte(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
ShenTeh:
Dreams come true.

Na to begin pray now say make [b]stage fright [/b]allow baba show up.
grin

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by YeyeGbami: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kate06:
Congrats to the young lads.

Bring the money and spend in Nigeria to help the economy revive okay.

Also share and let it go round the masses ,thanks.

Na clean funds, he needs to spend it with sense

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by engrchykae(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nigeria will lead Africa to a place of respect.
If the world must respect Africa, Nigeria must do something

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Switruth: 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
As wizkid drag reach? Omo World Cup is to the world and kiz Daniel is out to make us proud unless e forget his necklace for Libya.
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Bluntemperor: 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Starboytwo:
He asked,
And was given.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians!
Indeed,BUGA to the World,is a heat anyday anytime!

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Yinkus009: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Congratulations Kizz Daniel. Buga to the world. And also congrats to Burna Boy as the new ambassador of Oraimo.

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by frozen70(f): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
PotatoSalad:
That cough song sha. Very annoying something especially the cough before the song starts. angry

Hahaha
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Joezik(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
MALLEOLUS2017:
Kiss Daniel has been so so lucky this year. From Buga to Odo to Performing at FIFA WORLD CUP. A win for Nugeria the giant of Africa

Giant wey no qualify... mtcheew
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Sniper101(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
I remember back when "Buga" was initially released some couple of months ago
Kizz Daniel made a tweet about wishing to perform in the 2023 FIFA world cup

Now, look, his wish just came true.
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lets me see you dey buga, lets me see you go (low low low low). nice one guy
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Tonytonex(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by SugarGirl44(f): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Yoruba to the world.

Quote me and collect your size.

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by jaxxy(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
omonnakoda:
Music is for children too abi you were born an adult?
It is not supposed to "make sense" it is supposed to be enjoyed and the numbers suggest many are doing just that

Nothing wrong in expressing the inner child which is dead in some people
Life is not that serious.

bullshit. Music isn't comedy central abeg.
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by SugarGirl44(f): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
WilsonBright935:
I wish he could take Tecno along sha sad sad

Tecno kọ, Nokia ni.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by SugarGirl44(f): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Music is forbidden in Islam.

Let's see what happens since the Qataris seem to be going all theocratic on this event

Which music is forbidden in islam?
All those Maher zain and co nko, you sabi their religion pass them abi.
African itk people, they hate their culture but obsess over other’s.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by omonnakoda: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
jaxxy:

bullshit. Music isn't comedy central abeg.

Music is for you to define and tell us what it is ? Who the hell are you and what makes you think anyone cares what you think
You come across as joyless and frustrated

You are only one person
A person released a song and video with millions of streams and views and you are here hating .

If you do not like it leave it millions of others do

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Tookool(m): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2022
whytediamond:
Kizz Daniel wen some people here write off. Chaiiii!

Same Kizz Daniel go collect FIFA cheque.

Na so some people take write me off that year.

This life Shaaa!!!

Oh God of Kizz Daniel, remember the people wen wish others well in Jesus name, Amen.

Na afa Nna, na Nwa, na Mmuó Nsó. Amem.

Abeg where Airforce1 dey sef?
That's true. Where's airforce1 ?
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Glycosunde: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2022
Davido was supposed to be the one performing at the world cup as it was already stated before and he even sang the world cup theme song with two other artists. But with the recent death of his son, I am sure he must have told the organizers he won't be able to perform and he may also have put in a talk or two for Kizz Daniels to be pick in his stead. Congrats Kizz you deserved it

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Jnkay: 12:10am On Nov 12, 2022
His songs are unique. He might not have won Grammy. Any of his songs always make it to the first (3), and mostly played on radio and tv.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help Me With The Lyrics Of "AKANAM KWE" / Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist / Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.