Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,782 members, 7,938,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms (50806 Views)

Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert / Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO / List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by PotatoSalad(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2022
alobright17:

Another poor comment

If you can boldly say Song that' topped various music platform charta is annoying , it means saying nonsense is in your blood and vein. You survive by trolling and talking rubbish so I'm adding this to the list.
Frustrated hungry man.
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Emoc: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Which music is forbidden in islam?
All those Maher zain and co nko, you sabi their religion pass them abi.
African itk people, they hate their culture but obsess over other’s.

You USELESS ashewo mama remains cursed.
You will perish in filth. Dirty eko pig cheesy
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Mirasteel: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2022
Congrats to him, his wish was answered.
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Benwallt(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2022
Marpol2021:
with your stupid grammatical gibberish, you have mental retardation...
At least it was a "stupid grammatical" not "stupid nonsensical" erupting from your end. Emancipate yourself from preventable mental illness.
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by alobright17(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Frustrated hungry man.

You're actually frustrated by the trending well acknowledged song and the singer that's why you're saying the song is annoying.

Let the annoyance kee you there. Song wey even your kingsmen, friends and family have enjoyed, song you good for nothing downloaded and kept. Mumu.

You're better than millions all over the world that are jamming to the lovely best trendjng song.

See how German under17 ladies was happily enjoying the same song that is killing you.

Mugu
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by PotatoSalad(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
alobright17:

You're actually frustrated by the trending well acknowledged song and the singer that's why you're saying the song is annoying.

Let the annoyance kee you there. Song wey even your kingsmen, friends and family have enjoyed, song you good for nothing downloaded and kept. Mumu.

You're better than millions all over the world that are jamming to the lovely best trendjng song.

See how German under17 ladies was happily enjoying the same song that is killing you.

Mugu
Only frustrated people type epistles to pour out their frustrations. Let it all out buddy, I hope you're healing.
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by kleuvet92: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Big congrats bro, though I wrote you off in the World stage. I will never underestimate again no matter how slim the chance is!!!
whytediamond:
Kizz Daniel wen some people here write off. Chaiiii!

Same Kizz Daniel go collect FIFA cheque.

Na so some people take write me off that year.

This life Shaaa!!!

Oh God of Kizz Daniel, remember the people wen wish others well in Jesus name, Amen.

Na afa Nna, na Nwa, na Mmuó Nsó. Amem.

Abeg where Airforce1 dey sef?
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by fadal(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
I HEARD HE WAS SMOKING WEED IN COTONOU
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Ijb11: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Oh
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by SugarGirl44(f): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Emoc:

You USELESS ashewo mama remains cursed.
You will perish in filth. Dirty eko pig cheesy

You’ve brought your terrorist behavior to public.
Only an ashewo’s child would recognize another.
Your mother doesn’t wear pant under her dirty hijab to go and meet alfa behind the mosque, the result is you.
What a waste.
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by SugarGirl44(f): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
WilsonBright935:

You should have known that Tekno ni mo fẹ́ kọ cheesy cheesy

But why him tho?
Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Emoc: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Nothing changes. Your USELESS ashewo mama remains cursed.
You shall wallow in filth all the days of your miserable life...
Dirty eko pig tongue

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Airforce1(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2022
toprealman:
Where is Airforce1 abeg?
I'm here, did you miss me ?

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by toprealman: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2022
Airforce1:

I'm here, did you miss me ?
Lol..... good to know you are doing great. Just being my brothers keeper!.
Have fun man!

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms by Godsownfc(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2022
But I've not heard him sing, or it only me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist / Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.