Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:55 PM

Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT (12788 Views)

Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising / Diesel Price Hits N950/Litre, Manufacturers Fear Shutdowns, Job Losses / Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by ibechris(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2022
Hmm
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Apolocrewe: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2022
Buy dollar at official CBN rate N440/$. 10% commission for me. You should have a domiciliary account, payments in USDT and BUSD also available.

Telegram: @CBNrates

Send me a message.
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Tovard(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2022
At this critical time of our economy? Some set of persons will still mind to justify the hardship and cost of living in this country �

Vote wisely and vote your conscience!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by clinician2x: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2022
slivertongue:
Well I have insisted FG allows the market to determine the price while the scam subsidy is scraped and channeled into productive sectors

Productive sector like oversea medical trip
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2022
Brendaniel:
Thanks to Tinubu that brought Buhari

There is no such thing as cheap fuel.

I think Obi is the best candidate among the three...and Obi has talked of removing fuel subsidy...which means price increases.

Anyone, especially Bubu, promising you N40 fuel is lying and does not know economics. If people voted for Bubu because of that...sorry for them.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by rayvelez(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2022
Nothing concern the boy will just go to Mobil filling station with his rickety vulturesgrills bus and APC card on his neck deh go sell fuel at 87 to him...

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2022
clinician2x:

That is why you and i should HOLD OUR LEADERS TO ACCOUNT...or better still...vote out APC, and if possible PDP, and vote in new parties. Let the old men rest.

Stop grumbling. Demorcazy is hard work.
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by buckeyemedia: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Thinkam:

If Apc increase it to 500 after 2023 elections, you'll still hear subsidy from them.

From 87naira to 250, what else do they want?

Atiku is coming
Maybe APC members are Ghanaians like you, and not Nigerians?
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by 9japride(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2022
It's only the effect of juju that can make bus drivers and traders especially in Lagos state to stand under the hot sun and still intentionally vote in those that tax them abnormally. If they like they should keep giving power to emotionless individuals. I hope Apc supporters are buying fuel at the rate of N50 to a litre?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by slivertongue: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2022
clinician2x:

Agriculture, maintain and build new refineries etc
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Memeni(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2022
The giant ZOO of Africa has done it again.

Now I understand why Nnamdi KANU refered to Nigeria as ZOO
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by BigYash: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Urchins are not complaining. Make it 1thousand naira per litre please. Suffer must kill them,so that they will have sense in their next life..
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2022
Memeni:
The giant ZOO of Africa has done it again.

Now I understand why Nnamdi KANU refered to Nigeria as ZOO

It is like that because you guys want to buy something that costs N490 at N100 or less. Even MNK and his opponents.

Sell at a loss, lose a lot.
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Chukist247: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2022
slivertongue:
Well I have insisted FG allows the market to determine the price while the scam subsidy is scraped and channeled into productive sectors
This is one of the fact lie that the politicians are selling to us.
They are going to share the proceeds from the subsidy removal...mark my words....
APC PDP and co are looting and sharing politician
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by jericco1(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2022
We've enjoyed subsidy for way too long.
Now it's come back to bite us since the centre can no longer hold.
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Phantom233: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2022
We need a sound and sincere leader to come and address this fuel subsidy scam, I don't understand why we'll be talking about subsidy by next year when The so called Dangote refinery will be ready... I Thought the refinery was to stop the extra expenses incurred in the process of importing refined crude oil products which was what led to the payments of subsidy in the first place?
Any leader that is willing to save this country must first ban the importantion of refined petroleum products so that our domestic industries can grow.
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Realists(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2022
JASONjnr:
The problem is the cost of transportation....

Originally, moving from banex to Area1 used to be 50bucks way back and it loved to 100bucks....With the increase, it will likely go upto 200bucks.

The people will pay this high to go to work but salary will not be increased.

The said that after removal of subsidy, the funds will be shared to Nigerians......The money will be shared amongst their children.

This country...If we do not vote right....We will keep having issues with this type of leadership.

I hope that everyone who's still shouting Sai Baba are buying fuel at N80, while the 5% are buying it at N300 per litre.

We need to start manufacturing goods for local consumptions & export, while we refine our crude oil. Anything outside of this is an own goal, for all our politicians are goats aka theives, for they all have this black mentality of greed,

1 Like

Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Chetas81(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2022
THE USELESS CITIZENS REMAIN DUMPED UNDER THE SO CALLED DEMOCRACY � TAKING RESPONSIBILITY IS NOT THE NIGERIA STYLE THAT IS WHY WORSTS IS AT YOUR DOORSTEP � WHO CURSE YOU GUY'S NOT TO BUILD REFINERY � AND YOU SAID YOU'RE NOT SICK

1 Like

Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Chetas81(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2022
Apolocrewe:
Buy dollar at official CBN rate N440/$. 10% commission for me. You should have a domiciliary account, payments in USDT and BUSD also available.

Telegram: @CBNrates

Send me a message.
commission killed you the enemy's of our motherland
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by unite4real: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2022
I just left the station and bought at 179 Naira in Kubwa. I don't know what you are talking about .

Any station selling in fct for 285 or over 200 is most likely in a remote area and it could be black market using pumps. DPR goes round fct and won't tolerate that except areas they cannot access

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Kylekent59: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2022
And mothers are campaigning for APC

Even market women

1 Like

Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2022
Buhari has ban importation of rice and other food items but he has refused to ban importation of petroleum products to enable local refineries to function despite spending huge sums of money to maintain them.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by slivertongue: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2022
Chukist247:
This is one of the fact lie that the politicians are selling to us.
They are going to share the proceeds from the subsidy removal...mark my words....
APC PDP and co are looting and sharing politician

They steal what you call subsidy. So remove it and return the funds to the contributors. They will never remove it unless we push for it cos it's their 'free meal' money.
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Chetas81(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2022
Tovard:
At this critical time of our economy? Some set of persons will still mind to justify the hardship and cost of living in this country �

Vote wisely and vote your conscience!
THE BAD CITIZENS CANNOT BUILD A GREAT NATION

1 Like

Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Chetas81(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2022
NO BAD CITIZENS CAN BUILD A GREAT NATION ___ 65% OF THE NIGERIA CITIZENS REMAIN ENEMY TO OUR ENVIRONMENT AND THE MOTHERLAND

1 Like

Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by matm: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2022
Fuel pump price hits N285 while workers are at 30k minimum wage.How can they survive without salary upward review?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
Buhari has ban importation of rice and other food items but he has refused to ban importation of petroleum products to enable local refineries to function despite spending huge sums of money to maintain them.

Because he needs not only to ban, but to let the refineries set their price and sell fuel at the price they set...without government interference, or government reducing their price and setting a subsidy that would cover their losses.

It is the bit about the petroleum industry setting its price that most nigerians do not want. Because it means fuel prices between N400-500. Yet that is what the industry needs to make a profit to run itself well, and pay for refineries, and refinery expansion without government spending any money whatsoever.
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Whobedatte(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2022
That is even you see to buy at fuel stations
Only black market at N350/litre is what you keep seeing everywhere .
Na only Abuja you go see filling station open , but na black market dem dey sell .
Fuel finish me for Abuja , thank God say I dey Minna . Even Minna is just slightly better , filling stations here in Minna is selling 285/liter
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Kaycjabary: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2022
I beg where be all these stupid wretched NLC? Things in all aspects of life in Nigeria right now is not yet trigger these bastard group called NLC!
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by intruder15(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2022
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/fuel-pump-price-hits-n285-in-fct/

Statement like this makes it unclear.

There is no fuel; the NNPC admitted that there is no fuel, and independent marketers are getting the fuel from other sources. The price at which we get these products is not the government price or the NNPC price; it depends on where you get your products.

Bihari claimed that NNPC is the sole importer of fuel which curbed subsidy fraud.

This statement implies anybody can import fuel. Bubu where are you leading us to?
Re: Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT by Freedomlurther: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2022
Can anyone please help with 100Naira airtime...
MTN 07062283203

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video) / Released Schoolchildren: Oyebanji Thanks President Tinubu, Security Agencies / Abike Dabiri Visits Willie Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.