Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:32 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (94428 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by dboy365: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2011
pip love-vendor:

the only pair that has completely showed signs of reversal is the eurnzd pair. . . . .i am not saying it will not go up a bit in the next few days but there is a 90% certainty that it will fall to 16310 since the reversal pattern is already complete. usdchf looks like it is retracing for a further southward nose dive to at least price 8854. . . . .i hope it doesn't retrace, i'd rather it just continues it's journey. . . .sigh!!. . . .if only wishes were horses. . . .anyyywaayyy. . . . . usdjpy is also about to complete it's reversal pattern for the upside (not too sure about that pair though) if and when it does do that then we might see uj go as high as 8200. mind you these are all long term projections though. Any thoughts?. . . . .anyone?. . . . .anyone?. . . . .no?,  . . . . really?. . . . .damn!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
looooooooooooooooooool always at the bolded. Why forex tension nor go fly from my body. Abeg, continue jor,,,,nothing do you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2011
odiaero:

as far as u are entering trade(s), the chance of winning and losing is 50 50

GBAM! One of the secrets of forex revealed.
If we like, we can analyse until we are physically floating in the air -- at the end of the day, the chances are 50/50.

I learnt this lesson a while back while reviewing my monthly statements, and since then have enjoyed better trading.

It is our strategy for TRADE MANAGEMENT and PSYCHOLOGICAL CONSISTENCY (under the tension of a real cash account) that turns 50/50 to profit or loss. The trade call itself is a smaller part our success.

(I hope that those people who get offended and pick quarrels when other people's trade call is against their religion, are taking note).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2011
smithereen:

GBAM! One of the secrets of forex revealed.
If we like, we can analyse until we are physically floating in the air -- at the end of the day, the chances are 50/50.

I learnt this lesson a while back while reviewing my monthly statements, and since then have enjoyed better trading.

It is our strategy for TRADE MANAGEMENT and PSYCHOLOGICAL CONSISTENCY (under the tension of a real cash account) that turns 50/50 to profit or loss. The trade call itself is a smaller part our success.

(I hope that those people who get offended and pick quarrels when other people's trade call is against their religion are taking note).

I agree with you joooo. . . .might as well start flipping coins to find heads or tails before placing a trade from now on since forex is 50:50. . . . hmmmm. . .that's not a bad idea you know. . . .i'm starting today. . . .anyone with me?. . . . . anyone?. . . . really?. . . .guess i'm on my own on this one. . . . .wish me luck. . . . grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2011
odiaero:

Then my Gold too

U need to learn how to take the risk, as far as u are entering trade(s), the chance of winning and losing is 50 50, and u have already accept lose b4 u enter

Sounds like gambling cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2011
pip love-vendor:

I agree with you joooo. . . .might as well start flipping coins to find heads or tails before placing a trade from now on since forex is 50:50. . . . hmmmm. . .that's not a bad idea you know. . . .i'm starting today. . . .anyone with me?. . . . . anyone?. . . . really?. . . .guess i'm on my own on this one. . . . .wish me luck. . . . grin

Nor try am oooo! (I know say u jus dey joke sha).

At least if motor jam person, e good make e know which one.

Meanwhile, there was a well-respected very young guy (college student) on forexfactory a while back who claimed to be doing well with coin-toss entries. Can't remember his name but I remember the firstname starts with R and the lastname is Raygun or something like that. Don't know if that still works for him though.

Me -- for this life and the next, I no fit try am.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2011
^^ Gamble ke, if u want to gamble, once u wake up, just place a trade where u like and wait for returns, then lets see what happens next few days grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2011
i need 50pips for today and that's all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2011
EU may be heading to 1.3, not for today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2011
But we're already in 1.3x
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2011
EURUSD fell as concerns ahead of the Slovak EFSF vote have weighed heavily on the euro. Slovakia is the final country in the 17-member euro zone that has yet to ratify changes to the 440-billion-euro European Financial Stability Facility. Speculation is that opposition within the coalition government will reject the vote to enhance the rescue fund and any delay in passing the legislation could affect sentiment toward the euro. EURUSD fell from an early session high of 1.3672 down to 1.3577 but remained supported on optimism of the German-French plan to recapitalise banks and contain the sovereign debt crisis.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2011
I mean 1.33
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2011
News
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by resourceng(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2011
anybody in the gu trade for a sell, reversal candle sticks in the 4hr tf
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2011
honeric01:

News
^^^?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2011
^^^

eu vote for svk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2011
see gaps everywhere this market has gone mad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2011
^^^

Gap? where? certainly not on any of my brokers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2011
blackgucci:

see gaps everywhere this market has gone mad

^^ Which broker are u using, Insta ?grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
Are we seeing an uptrend in EU? I'm predicting the price to hit 1.4xxx by month end.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2011
una see amm

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2011
see the gap on EU

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2011
the same thing for Ecad and UC on 1h abi na only my broker??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2011
blackgucci:

Gucci I fear that ya broker o.

Nothing like that on any of those charts on my platform.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2011
^^^

shey una help me see smthin, maybe na so dem dey pick my sL too oh!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2011
^^^ Lol, nothing like that on my brokers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2011
gaps ke? Na wa o!

Those brokers are warming up to decimate your account with slippage.

meanwhile, looks like a storm is about to break out on USDJPY? It has tightened to near breaking point.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2011
stagger:

gaps ke? Na wa o!

Those brokers are warming up to decimate your account with slippage.

meanwhile, looks like a storm is about to break out on USDJPY? It has tightened to near breaking point.

When you said storm, you mean for or against JPY?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2011
blackgucci:

u better not wait to have my kind of experience b4 u bolt, making green pips is a crime to some brokers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2011
am short on eu 1.3666 for 50 pips cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by okeyz(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2011
hi guys, please i need ur urgent advice

I want to get a smartphone for forex trading , we r not allowed to do that in place of work hence i really need a smartphone, so i want you guys to specify the type that will be really good for forex trading, like the type that will allow me to load my indicators

please this is serious!! my account has been wiped out because i am not monitoring it cry

pls advice which one do i get
thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2011
aguiyi:

am short on eu 1.3666 for 50 pips cool

kinda risky on a very bullish pair like this one, . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2011
am out with -10 already, tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (100)

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.