Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,773 members, 7,969,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:24 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (94426 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by swiftz(f): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
@frenchman, cnt rly xplain. Applyin same tn i did durin practice and yet, Guy, i don dey get heart attack 4 young age.
@honeric, is dat d best?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
honeric01:

^^

You're already long on UJ? bro take note, you're playing with fire (though long is the overall target) i think you shouldn't enter yet except you have your sl around 75.8x. it can go from here but be cautious.

^^^^^^i told you before na. . . . once a reversal pattern exhibits itself. . . . .stop loss is always 300 pips. ,  . . . i always trade long term. . . .but thanks anyway. . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^

300 sl for 500 to? nice, i bet you used the smallest lot in the bag.

For me i think i am going to long when it returns to 76.3/2 area with 100 sl and 300 tp.

@swiftz

you need to stop trading everyday. open one position, set sl and tp, leave it and go (be sure its the main trend ure following o)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
honeric01:

^^

300 sl for 500 to? nice, i bet you used the smallest lot in the bag.

For me i think i am going to long when it returns to 76.3/2 area with 100 sl and 300 tp.

you are very correct. . . 0.1 is good enough for me. . . . .i dont think i can go above $300 dollars loss on any pair. . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^

0.1 or 0.01? 0.1 should be 0.10 which is $1 per pip
0.01 should be 0.010 which is 10cent per pip

300pip of the former is $300
300 of the latter is $30

so which one are you saying?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

0.1 or 0.01? 0.1 should be 0.10 which is $1 per pip
0.01 should be 0.010 which is 10cent per pip

300pip of the former is $300
300 of the latter is $30

so which one are you saying?

0.10. . . . .but for me. . , . it is irrelevant one reversal shows itself
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^

Oh ok.

@swift, always trade with 0.01 (i guess you have about $100 in ur account).

I advice you place a pending buy at 76.70, sl at 75.50 and tp at 77.50 with 0.02. do not open any more order. with this, you should make at $20 if tp is hit or you can make it 0.05 if you really want to take the bull by the horn, move sl to 76.00 and tp at 77.50, this should give you $50 (50% of ur $100). DO NOT OPEN ANY OTHER ORDER IF YOU DO THIS.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2011
Scalping AUD/USD for quick 20 pips sell order
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
swiftz:

@frenchman, cnt rly xplain. Applyin same tn i did durin practice and yet,  Guy, i don dey get heart attack 4 young age.
@honeric, is dat d best?

Haba, house what's happening. swift is dying and we seem not to care.  pls we can't afford to lose our second lady in the house oh. let's pamper and carry

her along. (ofcourse naijababe needs no pampering whatsoever).

swift, be explicit with the problem so the house can proffer a solution.

If it worked on demo, then it should equally work on live.  very likely you're not following your system anymore.

Since real money is now involved,  when you notice trade going red, you get scared and chose to tamper with the trade.

Right now, i have trades in minus. It's only when they hit my stop loss that i accept defeat. So  i leave the trade until it either hits my SL or TP.

Tell the house more about your problem if it's different from what i described above.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2011
Swift, what's your email address? I'll add you and send you some materials on handling your emotions.

Gold anyone? I am longing now and and my target price is 1820.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by lynx200(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2011
hi guys, thought I should share a trading style I use which could be useful for swing trades and those who can't stand technical indicators. I learnt this from Avi Forrester. It starts by studying the daily range of the currency pair u wanna trade.Look out for a range of more than 150pips(not less,very important),look at where the market closed whether higher or lower.Then count 30-40 pips from either the high or low of the day and place a pending order day.This system aims to take advantage of swing market rallys which usually go for a minimum of 2 days. I am not guaranteeing 100%, but anybody who doesn't like being glued to his computer could try this. Anybody got anything to say?

@Frenchman,please don't despair it happens sometimes.(even the system above has failed me a times) just be flexible enough to incorporate new techniques into your trading and never,never stop learning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by swiftz(f): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2011
@honeric, u didn,t specify d pair.
@frenchman, i stil use same system bt it has startd failing me snc i went live. Yes, i must confes dat i close my position out of fear at times as wel.
@naijababe, swiftz02@y!com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2011
pip love-vendor:

@frenchman. . . . i swear, i like your s.pu.nk. . . . .you remind me of me way back then. . . . never say die was and still is my motto. . . . .i gubble and assimilate anything and everything forex. . . no matter how trivial,  . . .for me. . . weekends was/are not for partying but for scanning charts. . . i am going to help you. . . at no cost. . . .In my opinion (emphasis on[b] MY OPINION[/b]). . . .there are only two chart patterns that matter in forex. . . the one that begins a trend and the one that signifies the end of it/reversal/continuation,  . . . .the one that signifies the end/reversal/continuation are. . . God!!. . . it's kind of hard to explain . . .i have to show you. . . . .post your ym and i will contact you at the earliest convenience.

who am I to say no to such an offer. as long as it has to do with chart patterns.

you be correct guy, give it to me i beg.
pleasedashme@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2011
frenchman2:

who am I to say no to such an offer. as long as it has to do with chart patterns.

you be correct guy, give it to me i beg.
pleasedashme@yahoo.com

will contact you by the end of the day. . . . . . una de see my usdjpy . . . . .kai!!! e go nasty. . . .not saying everything will come to fruition this week or next, but it will come to fruition eventualy. . . . .think long term. . . it helps.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by swiftz(f): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2011
@honeric, ok. I get it. Thanx.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
Are we there yet? Market dey craze grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2011
swiftz check your inbox cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by lynx200(m): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2011
@naijababe, please can u also send me the material on emotions? my email is jovikool@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
o'boy e don happen again. . . . .eurchf just joined the group. . . .it has just completed it's reversal pattern. . . .i am not trading it, . . .this alert is for those who want to. . . . . the range is 12434 and 12337. . . . .this range can be traded until price capitulates to price 12095. . . . . .thought's anyone?. . . . . .anyone?. . . . . .no?. . , . .really?. . . . damn!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2011
just spotted easy cash.

eu/cad ranging, I'm buying

entry 1.3993

SL 1.3950

TP 1.4077
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2011
Anyone who want's the e-book please put your email up. I'd rather send in a batch rather than individually.

The book i'm talking about is Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas. Life changing book i tell you. Lynx, expect in your in box. Will send in  the next few mins
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
naijababe:

Anyone who want's the e-book please put your email up. I'd rather send in a batch rather than individually.

The book i'm talking about is Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas. Life changing book i tell you. Lynx, expect in your in box. Will send in  the next few mins

pleasedashme@yahoo.com

thanks

i read eveything. hope it's not information overload
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by swiftz(f): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2011
@naijababe, recieved. Thanx a zillion.

@honeric and frenchman, i apprecitae ur concern.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2011
This your email na something else o  grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by DOnlooker(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2011
naijababe:

Naijababe please help me out with the material. emmazonas@aol.com
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2011
@Naijababe, we dont stop learning, my email dey my profile and u have it already. include me abeg.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2011
Sent to you all cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
go usdjpy . . .it's your birthday. . . . . . .go usdjpy. . .it's your birthday. , . .damn!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2011
forex tradng is an exciting biz, many still doubt it .

www.myfxstyles..com

my forex blog
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2011
Resting, waiting for second wave grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Danielqwer: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2011
FSA regulated forex broker is seeking partnerships with experienced Nigerian brokers.
Don't pay exorbitant commissions to brokers.

Trade on our MT4 platform and receive 20% of your commission fees as an incentive every month.
Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com.

Open a demo account today - http://kc-markets.com/whatwedo.html.
For daily market research & signals follow this link.
http://kc-markets.com/research.html.
Click on the "Trading Central" icon
User ID - ONE_F0038
Password - nFNW6MLeil
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
still keep a firm eye on silver. . . .2626 is still a vialble projection. . . . God!!! i wish i had enough funds in my account. . . .i'll leave this nickel and dime crap behind. . . .i must win that pamm account competition at all cost. . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (100)

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.